Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? (17880 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Nova1988(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
tongue
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Edoziesmart(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Use your calculator to calculate how much you will spend in a month on transport going to work, then you will decide between the 50k and 108k work which one is conducive for you.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by tamcamp253: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
That depends on your current condition, if you’re unemployed I advice you take the 50k job first
blue01:
Good morning nairalanders, please you guys should pardon me because am not much of a good writer. Am here to seek advice from some of the great minds we have here, I got this little issue that has really put me in a state of confusion.

I applied for a job sometime last month and the job is 108k/month but the issue is that the opening is still very much shaky like they are still contemplating if to employ more hands or not so the person that linked me to the job anytime I call him he keeps telling me to pray hard because of the nature of things over there, then sometime Last week he called me and asked if I can manage another job of 50k pending when that other job will be available, both jobs comes with free lunch but the one of 50k comes with extra incentives like 2k everyday but the one of 108k come with no incentives (only your salary every month end), so am really confused if to wait or just resume at the one of 50k.

Any advice is highly welcome and will be appreciated.

I forgot to add that at both jobs I will be working morning shift two days, night shift two days and I will have two days as my off days too and it's not something stressful too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Blackdisciple(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
tolumizzy:
108k without transport...you go use leg waka

No mind him, sometimes will even get lift from office sef, sometimes you pay tp
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Starships4u:
Pls #2k*30= #60k....

Do the maths and know what yhu can handle...
Would yhu spend all the #2k daily for transportation?
I doubt he will work Sundays, probably Saturdays too
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by rhythyson: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
A bird in hand worths one million in the zoo.
take what is available now while you keep praying and hoping for something better in not too far time.

My one k advice

over and out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Agromuda(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Choose this 50k first to engage yourself. once the other one becomes available, you can move. abi dem go collet ur original certificate keep for the 50k own? and u no dey sign life contract join sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Olam09(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:
Good morning nairalanders, please you guys should pardon me because am not much of a good writer. Am here to seek advice from some of the great minds we have here, I got this little issue that has really put me in a state of confusion.

I applied for a job sometime last month and the job is 108k/month but the issue is that the opening is still very much shaky like they are still contemplating if to employ more hands or not so the person that linked me to the job anytime I call him he keeps telling me to pray hard because of the nature of things over there, then sometime Last week he called me and asked if I can manage another job of 50k pending when that other job will be available, both jobs comes with free lunch but the one of 50k comes with extra incentives like 2k everyday but the one of 108k come with no incentives (only your salary every month end), so am really confused if to wait or just resume at the one of 50k.

I forgot to add that at both jobs I will be working morning shift two days, night shift two days and I will have two days as my off days too and it's not something stressful too.

Where una dey see this audio job self??

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Pascopele: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

You son chop bellyful na I'm make you dey ask. Jump on the 50k 2k every day will give you a total of 90k at the end of the month inclusive of your salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Mom007(f): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Do you need a sooth sayer to tell you to start with the one that's currently available??

2k per day + 50k monthly salary is no joke.

Make Sapa comot for your side small
No mind am. E still dey ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by madza: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is like you are from US . The differential of 58,000 naira is it not beyond your transport fare? Better go for 108k job. You will sight it in your next opportunities and get a better bargain. If that 50k job had free accommodation I would have opted for it. So go for 108k . The naira currency is facing great devaluation, so be wise.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Mom007(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Go for higher pay and one that let you grow
higher pay wey never show? All other factors being constant, Let him start the one at hand first instead of waiting for one that mat never come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by abobote: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
From your write up, its only one Job that's available right now, if you like, reject it. Anu mpamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by DukeNija(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
108k without transport so you can negotiate for a better pay with your next job.

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by creepsyme(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

A bird at hand is worth more than a million in the bush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

Bird in hand is better than sounds in the bush, it could be a digital world in that BUSH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by hybridblood07(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
In this country that I am looking for a job. Please kindly connect me to such job bro.

Let me be honest with you, that 2k daily is enough for you to run your daily expenses including tfare and food while the 50k salary is for saving. If you are single consider yourself luck
blue01:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by OgbeniOptional(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ede Mapo arogun, iyako Agbo, omo aji soso, omo aji fi ojo gbogbo Dara bi’egbin, Awa lemon ari ogun masa, omo Timi olofa ina. Ede ni mi tokan tokan….

I hope there is no more war from OPC and Rashidi again, Alafia fun ilu Ede ooo.

afonjabreed:
This OP gan sef.

You see job with monthly take home of 50k plus 2k daily.
2 * 5 = 10k
For 4 weeks = 40k.
That amounts to about 90k monthly, with other incentives.
OP no worry, where you Dey stay ?
You go fit enter bus come Ede?, e get one prayer mountain for there

Or make you come collect this one.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by virginchaser(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

My guy, a bird at hand is better than thousands in the bush. Please also note that legitimate earnings goes with peace of mind. Don't let them kiyari you o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by capricornlady: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
So you would prefer sitting at home jobless and waiting for a job that is not yet yours? what is the confusion here? how can this make you confused? Resume at the 50k job , then if you're called for the 108k job you can always resign and move on. Or you dey fear to resign?? i'm trying to wonder what's making you confused here, na wa for you oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
use your head na .... 50k take home pay , 2k transport fare .... with free lunch as you said .... finally it's not stressful ..... which other miracle do you need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Thanos5555: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by sheanzy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olam09:

Where una dey see this audio job self??
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by AsiwajuAsatheo: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
F j
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by na2016: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
OP: Take the one that is available now. Both jobs from your explanation are relatively the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by afonjabreed(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
Ede Mapo arogun, iyako Agbo, omo aji soso, omo aji fi ojo gbogbo Dara bi’egbin, Awa lemon ari ogun masa, omo Timi olofa ina. Ede ni mi tokan tokan….

I hope there is no more war from OPC and Rashidi again, Alafia fun ilu Ede ooo.

Rashidi( Oko ilu) still Dey terrorise dem back 2 back grin.
Nah the students wey Dey there I pity
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stop asking dump questions
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by babsy01(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
go for that 50k own since the 108k is not yet certain but if u are not interested you can give me the 50k own let me manage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
No wonder there lots of graduates outside without a job, they are so picky and it irritates me a serious minded person would start with what's at hand then plan on something big but they all want a ready made and lucrative one and sits the whole of their life down waiting until you know the rest make I no talk bad thing this good Wednesday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Slayar: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Do the 108k job,save as much as you can then Japanese.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by aliyuthayo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Get the best out of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got An Amazing Job / Who Else Got This From Netjob ? (pictures) / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (3 Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.