Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? (17882 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by opera1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
108k IF you cannot spend 50k on T. Fare in a month.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Johnsown1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
How sure are that the 108k job will be given to you and are you sure that the 2k allowance will also be available every time, so that they won't use that to entice you
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by DeathToAfonja: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Do 108k job for 3 months then buy small motorcycle
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Dmacqh(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
In summary
for the #108k/month
Free lunch
Transport = #0
In 30days, that’s 20days work , 10 days rest .
Grand total #108k.

For #50k/month
Free lunch .
30days , 20 working days , 10 days rest
Transport = 2k x 20 = 40k.
Grand total = 90k .

Work difference = #(108-90)k = #18k

18k difference is huge . There’s a possibility 18k can even take care of your transport monthly depending on your location .
The only advantage the #90k job has is that it’s available now and the #180k job is under consideration.
To me if both are available, I’ll go for #108k/month job . There’s a chance I may take home 90k/monthly from it , if 18k can take care of the transport .
Also even if 18k isn’t enough, you can comfortably add extra 20k making it #38k for transport and still go home with #70k/monthly .

3 Likes

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by tctrills: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:
Good morning nairalanders, please you guys should pardon me because am not much of a good writer. Am here to seek advice from some of the great minds we have here, I got this little issue that has really put me in a state of confusion.

I applied for a job sometime last month and the job is 108k/month but the issue is that the opening is still very much shaky like they are still contemplating if to employ more hands or not so the person that linked me to the job anytime I call him he keeps telling me to pray hard because of the nature of things over there, then sometime Last week he called me and asked if I can manage another job of 50k pending when that other job will be available, both jobs comes with free lunch but the one of 50k comes with extra incentives like 2k everyday but the one of 108k come with no incentives (only your salary every month end), so am really confused if to wait or just resume at the one of 50k.

Any advice is highly welcome and will be appreciated.

I forgot to add that at both jobs I will be working morning shift two days, night shift two days and I will have two days as my off days too and it's not something stressful too.
Buy a calculator if you are confused. Do the calculation yourself to see which is more profitable for you. Really you shouldn't be asking questions you can easily answer yourself.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by abokikhalifa: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:
Good morning nairalanders, please you guys should pardon me because am not much of a good writer. Am here to seek advice from some of the great minds we have here, I got this little issue that has really put me in a state of confusion.

I applied for a job sometime last month and the job is 108k/month but the issue is that the opening is still very much shaky like they are still contemplating if to employ more hands or not so the person that linked me to the job anytime I call him he keeps telling me to pray hard because of the nature of things over there, then sometime Last week he called me and asked if I can manage another job of 50k pending when that other job will be available, both jobs comes with free lunch but the one of 50k comes with extra incentives like 2k everyday but the one of 108k come with no incentives (only your salary every month end), so am really confused if to wait or just resume at the one of 50k.

I forgot to add that at both jobs I will be working morning shift two days, night shift two days and I will have two days as my off days too and it's not something stressful too.

Where Una dey see job connection op? Link me up na
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by CCC2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
2k daily is over 40k for a month If You work every working day, moreover, u dont have the 108k yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Advancedman(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

A bird in hand is better if there is no enslavement clauses the 50k is worth it the 108 may be a distraction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by vivalavida(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Call center job obviously
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by otokpamike(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Raxxye(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Winch kain kweshon be dis kwanu?
Op, you no get wisdom?
My advice: as you no know which one to choose, reject both of them! tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by lusid: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dmacqh:
In summary
for the #108k/month
Free lunch
Transport = #0
In 30days, that’s 20days work , 10 days rest .
Grand total #108k.

For #50k/month
Free lunch .
30days , 20 working days , 10 days rest
Transport = 2k x 20 = 40k.
Grand total = 90k .

Work difference = #(108-90)k = #18k

18k difference is huge . There’s a possibility 18k can even take care of your transport monthly depending on your location .
The only advantage the #90k job has is that it’s available now and the #180k job is under consideration.
To me if both are available, I’ll go for #108k/month job . There’s a chance I may take home 90k/monthly from it , if 18k can take care of the transport .
Also even if 18k isn’t enough, you can comfortably add extra 20k making it #38k for transport and still go home with #70k/monthly .

where do you stay
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by lusid: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
CCC2:
2k daily is over 40k for a month If You work every working day, moreover, u dont have the 108k yet.
where do you work
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by otokpamike(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please go for the 108k if it's available, but if not resume the 50k since it guy say pending when the 108k ready.
2k everyday no get guaranteed, what about the day wey you no go work or no work, you say dem go pay you.
But 108k weda holiday or not at the sand of the month ego still complete.

2 Likes

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Dmacqh(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
lusid:
where do you stay

Owerri , Sir .
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by tellwisdom: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chai, see how my people are hustling for 150$ for a whole month; going out and coming in.

This one na food money, bills or house rent?? And buhari and his cohorts no de see all these things?? Chai! Chai! Chai!

O lord! Kindly inflict irredeemable pains and sicknesses on anyone, body involved in the suffering of the masses o!

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
chii8:
Go for the 50k job with incentive.....

Foolish idea! Let him go for 108k.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by marsup: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
How difficult is it to choose from a job that is ready, and that which isn't?
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Alaganature09(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Where una Dey see this job... abeg am in need of a job ooo
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by mechanics(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Go for the former.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hope you live next to your office else, you're on your own
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by OgbeniOptional(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol, I no really blame the guy. I blame the hypocrites leaders in Ede.

afonjabreed:

Rashidi( Oko ilu) still Dey terrorise dem back 2 back grin.
Nah the students wey Dey there I pity
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Kelechi009: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sezua:
I thought we all did basic maths?

My brother, some people no do Maths at all. Dem just land for SS3 from Primary 6.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Ladfem(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Do ur calculations bro ur are to work minimum of 14 days in a month, that's 28k extras plus 50k that 78k minimum per month excluding transportation, And with this u can plan and have savings than that of 108k once a month that u will have to be thinking of transportation every day.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by phemmyfour: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

2k * 28 = 56k .....56+50 = 106k
Go for the 50k job, it's also more stable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by barinedan(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
It will depend on the distance between my lodge and workplace

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by yemi1504: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:

The extra incentives wins it for me! Go for the 50k job bro and better, it might be less demanding than the 108k job.

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by yemi1504: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Starships4u:

Asin eh,
Free launch and #2k daily.
More user-friendly than that of #108k.

Abi.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by OyiboUgbo04: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
I suggest you go with the one of 50k... That plus the day 2k is around 96k a month and beside you don't know if you will still get that of 108k at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by yemi1504: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
use your head na .... 50k take home pay , 2k transport fare .... with free lunch as you said .... finally it's not stressful ..... which other miracle do you need

Abi o! Plus it is the one available! A bird in hand is worth two in the bush!

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by yemi1504: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
lomprico:

Foolish idea! Let him go for 108k.

The 108k one is not sure and we don't know how demanding stress wise it is.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Mystery9(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Don't you have calculator shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got An Amazing Job / Who Else Got This From Netjob ? (pictures) / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.