Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? (17884 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by lomprico(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
yemi1504:

The 108k one is not sure and we don't know how demanding stress wise it is.
He says they are both the same routine
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by smile11s(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:
Good morning nairalanders, please you guys should pardon me because am not much of a good writer. Am here to seek advice from some of the great minds we have here, I got this little issue that has really put me in a state of confusion.

I applied for a job sometime last month and the job is 108k/month but the issue is that the opening is still very much shaky like they are still contemplating if to employ more hands or not so the person that linked me to the job anytime I call him he keeps telling me to pray hard because of the nature of things over there, then sometime Last week he called me and asked if I can manage another job of 50k pending when that other job will be available, both jobs comes with free lunch but the one of 50k comes with extra incentives like 2k everyday but the one of 108k come with no incentives (only your salary every month end), so am really confused if to wait or just resume at the one of 50k.

Any advice is highly welcome and will be appreciated.

I forgot to add that at both jobs I will be working morning shift two days, night shift two days and I will have two days as my off days too and it's not something stressful too.

do the math and also check location to both and cost of transportation to both.

https://gist.am/question/which-should-i-choose-between-a-job-of-50k-plus-transport-or-108k-without-transport
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Kinpin: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Where una take dey see all this job self...........I dey find job ooo
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by EmemObong03: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please go for 50k job and don't think twice
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by unyimez: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good evening guys
Please I need a job oooo
Any kind of please
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by ignis: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
108K job never come and you still dey put am for option.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Starships4u(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
slimthugchimee2:
I doubt he will work Sundays, probably Saturdays too

Still within range,

I guess with that daily income, he'd be able to save more as he'd depend on that for his upkeep and save up a bunch from the take home....
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by kodred(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
4 working days in a week equals 16 days in a month.

16*2000 = 32,000

Earnings for the month

50k + 32k = 82k monthly.

Remember you’re still going to spend on transportation out of this 82k which would roughly remove 12 - 20k depending on location.

So at the end of the month, you’re left with 70k or 62k

Now the 108k

You get paid 108k monthly without incentive.

Your transportation is say 20-30k monthly

You have 88k or 78k.

Of course location plays a big role in the calculation so adjust accordingly and decide which is best for you.

These are best case scenarios for the two options, though not a fair comparison because the 108k isn’t available now but the 50k with incentive is.

2 Likes

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Abegunde993: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
2k per day let's say you go to work 5 days a week that's 10k weekly 40k in a month with salary that's 90k grand total
While you can receive 108k
18k difference
Still think you should go for 108k Don't let 2k daily deceive you
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by MrFly(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
2000 * 4 = 8000 * 4 = 32000 + 50000 = 82000 and the other is 108000. Check d differences and use ur brain
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Xfemt(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
The 50k job is even more better self
In a month you work 16 days and 2k will give 32k and besides if you’re wise enough
You cant use all that money for transport for a day
You can still save 500 every day from that money and still be comfortable
Bro use your Sense oh
No de zazu like portable
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Kimiso(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
blue01:
Good morning nairalanders, please you guys should pardon me because am not much of a good writer. Am here to seek advice from some of the great minds we have here, I got this little issue that has really put me in a state of confusion.

I applied for a job sometime last month and the job is 108k/month but the issue is that the opening is still very much shaky like they are still contemplating if to employ more hands or not so the person that linked me to the job anytime I call him he keeps telling me to pray hard because of the nature of things over there, then sometime Last week he called me and asked if I can manage another job of 50k pending when that other job will be available, both jobs comes with free lunch but the one of 50k comes with extra incentives like 2k everyday but the one of 108k come with no incentives (only your salary every month end), so am really confused if to wait or just resume at the one of 50k.

I forgot to add that at both jobs I will be working morning shift two days, night shift two days and I will have two days as my off days too and it's not something stressful too.
calculator is the best answer to your question,i supposed you are learned
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Calculate am well oo...it's all about figure which one go pay you best,the distance,nature of the job and all..the less stressful,the one that won't tell on your health...it's very important...Your Health

1 Like

Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Hussein035: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
I perceive the 2k may not be regular and they may start telling you stories at some point, try and meet few people who are already staff or someone that has spent up to 2 years in that company and make enquiry
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by lizychimamanda(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please I need a job embarassed
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Take the 100k Plus offer.

Nigeria company can Wake-up one Day to say there's no business thereby transportation allocations would be withdraw should if you mistakenly take 50k with transport offer
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Ewroghene1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Abeg ask the question again
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Mgbafo: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Take the job at hand first, then if the other one calls you, you can grab it.
A bird at hand worths more than millions in the bush.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Thebigheart: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
What's all these questions self, u went 4 interview and you were giving two options to choose from and you can't use your head to do simple calculation to know the one to go for. One day some person will marry new wife and they will ask nairaland how to sleep with the wife.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Bbbw: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Decide
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by malaria(f): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Poster, u are busy checking money without specifying the nature of the job . What is your job description. Honestly if the 108k job is sure for you u can take it ..the other one you are talking about incentive and allowances seems like a job that you will used until your whole energy is drained. Then what happens if those allowances stop coming . Unless stated otherwise in your appointment letter, personally I dont like anything free biko .
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Starships4u:

Asin eh,
Free launch and #2k daily.
More user-friendly than that of #108k.

Yup 2,000x26 days +wages=102,000
108,000 There’s a 6,000 difference .
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2022
malaria:
Poster, u are busy checking money without specifying the nature of the job . What is your job description. Honestly if the 108k job is sure for you u can take it ..the other one you are talking about incentive and allowances seems like a job that you will used until your whole energy is drained. Then what happens if those allowances stop coming . Unless stated otherwise in your appointment letter, personally I dont like anything free biko .

The wages still falls in the same bracket , just 6,000 difference
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by dimeji248(m): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2022
blue01:

Check your mail, I just sent you msg.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by frozen70(f): 3:05am On Mar 17, 2022
blue01:

Take the one you see first
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by ShedrachU(m): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2022
OP Ahh!

₦2,000 daily
₦50,000 monthly

And you are still asking what to go for? undecided

Waste no time in grabbing this, make God no punish you.
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Abeg link me I want any of them
Re: A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? by blue01(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Guys I finally resumed at the company though still a trainee but I must say that the job is not really stressful, and it comes with pension too. Thank you all for your advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got An Amazing Job / Who Else Got This From Netjob ? (pictures) / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.