Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal (285 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / My Girlfriend Is Still Friends With Her Ex, With Whom She Had Quite An Intimate / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by gfm01: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Am a cool headed guy that always move with respect in everywhere I go, I actually needed an intimate friend or pal that I can be chatting with and also,someone that I can be staying or managing with in somewhere close to my working place in VI,due to the stress on the road,even wouldn't mind if I can be part-taking or supporting the rent,think it will be preferable.
Please,I will be very glad if someone can glad grant me this chance..... Kindly, DM on WhatsApp 07057894877
Re: Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by Rubyjade: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2022
gfm01:
Am a cool headed guy that always move with respect in everywhere I go, I actually needed an intimate friend or pal that I can be chatting with and also,someone that I can be staying or managing with in somewhere close to my working place in VI,due to the stress on the road,even wouldn't mind if I can be part-taking or supporting the rent,think it will be preferable.
Please,I will be very glad if someone can glad grant me this chance..... Kindly, DM on WhatsApp 07057894877
There are on your street, in church and at the mall
Re: Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by gfm01: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Rubyjade:
hmmmmm cry
Re: Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by gfm01: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Rubyjade:
hmmmmm cry but if you can get me right, I mean someone I can have as best friend

1 Like

Re: Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by Blunttruth: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2022
gfm01:
You need a sugar mummy, friends with benefits or fuc.q buddy. Which of the above?
Re: Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by gfm01: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blunttruth:

You need a sugar mummy, friends with benefits or fuc.q buddy. Which of the above?

Sorry bro,I dnt say I need sugar mummy or friends with benefits, I only need an intimate friends now
Re: Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
gfm01:

Sorry bro,I dnt say I need sugar mummy or friends with benefits, I only need an intimate friends now

i blacklisted some of my old friends due to reasons,... We can be friends mate...
Re: Need An Intimate Friend Or Pal by gfm01: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
MaDaRa01:

i blacklisted some of my old friends due to reasons,... We can be friends mate...

Thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Mbappe And Haarland Joining Benzema At Real Madrid / Am I Missing Anything Being Single / Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.