Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,862,997 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? (1814 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by foryourmindlol: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Lol why are you mad at me? Take it up with the person who thinks y'all are fakes grin wtf? Ranting like he's got rabies
You and the person are suffering from acute low IQ, just like your role models Bullhari and Tinubu. cheesy

Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
foryourmindlol:

You and the person are suffering from acute low IQ, just like Bullhari and Tinubu.
Are you done? grin Ode!
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by foryourmindlol: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Are you done? Ode!
Get behind me, deluded yoonity begging parasite cheesy

Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by respect80(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na slap we go use bundle dem comot.
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by oilmane(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
eburuu:
Who god punish way they give all this boys phone to come type nonsense on niraland

lol, u bad sha, see bomb
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Frankiss44(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
rickpat:
Ghana too small to invade or sanction Nigeria....no matter how "useless" Nigeria may be......

is like saying ukraine will invade Russia

Invading has nothing to do with size..
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Frankiss44(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
beautyhd:
I hope no body is telling Ghana to invade Nigeria because they will be wiped out of the surface of the earth if they try it.

That Nigeria is down doesn’t mean that a country like Ghana can defeat it.

grin
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Nova1988(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Can you imagine? What nonsense? Ghana is not on Nigeria's level in any way. We have the 3rd biggest military in Africa with the highest GDP, our GDP is 7 times bigger than that of Ghana's even tho we're very populated with a lot of poor people our GDP per capita is still bigger than Ghana. Ghana should not be put in the same sentence with Nigeria. Even ESN or amotekun can destroy Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Emma15678: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nova1988:
Can you imagine? What nonsense? Ghana is not on Nigeria's level in any way. We have the 3rd biggest military in Africa with the highest GDP, our GDP is 7 times bigger than that of Ghana's even tho we're very populated with a lot of poor people our GDP per capita is still bigger than Ghana. Ghana should not be put in the same sentence with Nigeria. Even ESN or amotekun can destroy Ghana.
Me I don't know you is giving 10yr olds phone to be talking nonsense on S/media. Armed Forces of Ghanank reach 50000 but Nigerian Army alone is nearly 150000
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by simpleseyi: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Giving the tonnes of investors trooping into Ghana and seeing that Nigerian economy is almost dependent on importation, has Ghana now grown enough balls to sanction Nigeria or invade Nigeria?

MC Oluomo the Lagos Chief Tout can go to Ghana's Presidential Palace and abduct their President and bring the guy to come and prostrate at Oshodi.

Who is Ghana?
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Giving the tonnes of investors trooping into Ghana and seeing that Nigerian economy is almost dependent on importation, has Ghana now grown enough balls to sanction Nigeria or invade Nigeria?

I do not even see the point and waste of time Ghana we have to go through to evade Nigeria my reason is what we can I get. The only thing Ghana will get if invade Nigeria is 200 million criminals and criminal worshippers. I do not think any country will waste it time invade Nigeria, the only thing that country will get will be a bunch of Nigerian criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by isaacsegun(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
OMENKAismad:
who told you that. If Ghana invade Nigeria they will wipe out Nigeria whiten one month

The worst thing a country will play for is to have ENEMY as a citizen

You don't have peace in Nigeria
Nigeria is enemy of Nigeria

If Ghana decide to invade Nigeria I and people like me will give them available information i have to destroy Nigeria

So tell me how can you win a war if you are not in peace

Ukraine is still standing because of their unity if not you know what Russia could have done to them.

First make peace whit all Nigeria if not Nigeria is nothing but empty

Do you know you can be picked up for this your statement?
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by OMENKAismad: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
isaacsegun:

Do you know you can be picked up for this your statement?
who will pick me up the monkeys DSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Help2020: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
how many investors are trooping to Ghana? You are just falling to online fake news from Ghana government. Cedis is the worst performing currency in Africa at the moment if you don't know. Go and ask how badly their economy is right now.
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Help2020: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Forget all these media hype Ghana is equally a shithole Like Nigeria.
Worse than Nigeria actually
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Help2020: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Russia that invaded Ukraine is not seeing it easy like they expected.

Russia is getting it hot too hot tongue
Shey you dey Ukraine?
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Help2020: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
OMENKAismad:
who[s] told you that. If Ghana invade Nigeria they will wipe out Nigeria whiten one month

The worst thing a country will play for is to have ENEMY as a citizen

You don't have peace in Nigeria
Nigeria is enemy of Nigeria

If Ghana decide to invade Nigeria I and people like me will give them available information i have to destroy Nigeria

So tell me how can you win a war if you are not in peace

Ukraine is still standing because of their unity if not you know what Russia could have done to them.

First make peace whit all Nigeria if not Nigeria is nothing but empty[/s]
Nonsense
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Help2020:

Shey you dey Ukraine?
l'm in Germany

We know how the war is going
Re: Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? by Help2020: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
l'm in Germany

We know how the war is going
Go.Ukraine nan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi International Airport Photo View / Gov. Wike Blocks Sales Of Form To Aspirants / Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.