Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike (836 Views)

Who Destroy Others To Succeed Must Know That Destruction Awaits Him- Tonto Dikeh / I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh / "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike by Discovery4today: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
It's Okay to stop Believing in God and lose trust and love for God, Is heaven real?- Tonto Dike says
Nollywood actress Tonto Dike has come up with a controversial thought, while she acknowledged her weakness, she noted she's not ashamed to be weak. She wrote below
"It is ok to lose your trust and love for God!! It is ok to question God!! It is ok to stop believing, you know why cause God never created us in his imagine not likeness.. Atleast not literally, the only one who is not allowed to give up is the God himself.. He created us with the power of choice.. Whatever rocks your boat do it, I have seen more unbelievers enjoy earth than my Christian brethren.. What's th guarantee that HEAVEN IS REAL?? (WOKEUP WITH SOME DANGEROUSTHOUGHTS)
God doesn't need anyone to defend him, hateful words or disappointing words wouldn't stop me from saying or feeling more.

I too STUBBORN, Let God himself do the defense through his touch while if you care too much just pray cause am not alone in this stage (Check on your parents/

loved ones)

We have so many broken men and women today make up our society because they have been thought to hide these feelings oo because God is

supreme. Bullshit my bible says he my father, my friend.. Am not ashamed to be

WEAK FOR I KNOW I WOULD NOT BE HERE
TOO LONG!!"
Click on the link below to continue

Re: It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike by We4all: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2022
This woman needs to slow down. She sounds very depressed.
Re: It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike by Discovery4today: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2022
We4all:
Lol
Re: It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike by Uprightness100(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Irrespective of Whatever happens to us as Humans, it does not Change or alter who GOD is.

Your Happiness or sadness does not Change who GOD is .
We Decide to Belive or not Believe HIM, Does not Change who GOD is.
We Serve and Follow HIM or we Don't, Does not alter who THE ANCIENT OF DAYS IS.
We are nothing but filthy rags and Dust before HIM

Infact if we refuse to Believe HIM and walk according to HIS ways, we go to Hell!

GOD is Never at Fault! GOD is too Faithful! Too Perfect! Too Good! HE Alone is our Source! HE is our Life.
The Problem of you is you!
The problem of me is me!
When things are going awkward, cool down and Check yourself!

When you understand Who GOD really is, you will get to appreciate HIM in all things.
Re: It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike by pepperdemzombie: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
We4all:
[b] She and her fans know this but call her a strong woman to satisfy their cheap ego instead of seeking help. All her problems are self inflicted.
1. She multiplied enemies in Nollywood, turned herself into a nuisance that nobody wanted to work with till she was expelled.
2. She claimed she and Rose never met face to face. Rose was also working with Churchill's NGO. She claimed Churchill was cheating with Rose but she NEVER caught them back then. Then she moved out by herself. She wasn't thrown out by Churchill.
Now, how can a sensible person pack out of her matrimonial home based on hearsay that the husband was cheating with someone you never met nor caught with your husband?
3. Freeze asked you to come and disgrace your child's parent for alleged cheating but same Freeze is living with a cheating woman for 7 years now.
4. Churchill and family begged and even after Court order, she still decided to play God. But for the public embarrassment she exposed Churchill too, the child might have brought them back while co parenting.
5. People have issues everyday, NO SENSIBLE MAN NOR FAMILY will settle for a woman who goes online to stage public disgrace.
She is a nuisance but refused to work on herself, now she's blaming God that she was serving and smoking Igbo indoors. She said God should touch her and heal stubbornness.[/b]
Re: It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike by poshestmina(f): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tonto needs to slow down . undecided undecided undecided
Re: It's Okay To Stop Believing In God, Lose Your Trust And Love For Him- Tonto Dike by pepperdemzombie: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Digmygold:

She said Churchill na Yahoo plus, was sleeping with his "sister" Rosy and nearly killed her with beating. Is that not enough to flee away from? Until he kills her or infects her with HIV ba?
She said, she said, she said, why is she and everybody pained that the yahoo plus moved to Rose?
The first thing anybody with functional brain will look for when someone reports beatings/domestic violence is the scar. If you beat a light skinned person, a bleacher for that matter, the skin will tear or that scar remains forever. Go and check her pictures, throwbacks, and spot any healed scar on her. When people asked for the scars, she uploaded a Nollywood picture of black eyes inside darkness, she claimed she was beaten on the 10th of December but was bursted with the picture of an event she attended on the 12th. Did she deny the audio where she boasted she use to burn Churchill's clothes?
Kpokpo and Bob are decent men, she should settle with them. She doesn't want HIV from Churchill but comfortable with Bob and Kpokpogri who even has video of sex tapes with numerous women, what an Irony!
Do you know the meaning of the word "back then"? Ask her where and when she caught them back then. No proof! Jumobi was a family friend back then to RMD and his wife. Churchill is yahoo plus, Kpokpo is yahoo, what about all Nollywood?

(1) (Reply)

Ogb Recent Biography, Real Name, Age, Cars, Career & Net Worth / Tonto Dikeh Was Mocked For Flaunting Her Underwear In A Park. / Reason Why I Stopped Staring In Adult Movies After It Got Viral-Bobrisky's Ex PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.