Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,309 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh Was Mocked For Flaunting Her Underwear In A Park. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Was Mocked For Flaunting Her Underwear In A Park. (838 Views)

Serere: Broda Shaggi Dressed As A Lady, Sells Female Underwear In New Video / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Was Mocked For Flaunting Her Underwear In A Park. by uchebest20(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2022
Tonto Dikeh, a Nollywood actress, has been criticized by the internet after she posted a video online showing off her thighs.

Tonto Dikeh had gone to a park with her close friends and son to have some fun, but when trying to execute a summersault, she showed off her underwear, which her followers didn’t miss.

In her comment section, several people mocked her.

See some bashing comments below from netizen:

bigg_41 : See kpekuusss ohh

doncharlyofficia : You for kuku open am show Camara well na. I go.

nux_cutie : Tonto Baby summersault again I want to check something real quick

emperiordeaner : Seems I see something

adejuma_olamide : I for say make me self enter water but where I go come see this kind food step down

recall Tonto Dikeh recently expressed reservations about promoting intimacy gadgets on her social media profile.

Tonto Dikeh admitted in an Instagram post that she had taken money from a intimacy gadget firm to advertise but felt guilty about it.

Tonto Dikeh admitted that she was ashamed of herself, but that she would run the advertisement because of the money.

She wrote: I don go collect money for intimacy gadget company for ad, I dey in front of mirror like this they think of my life. This one Jesus go just say ‘It is finished’ church haff closed, what money can do ehn I have not seen… This one shame catch me ooo but I go run am… This is my shame, I will shame it alone. And I told them to contact @nkechiblessingsunday she like this kind ads”.
Watch the video through the link below
Click Here To watch Video

Re: Tonto Dikeh Was Mocked For Flaunting Her Underwear In A Park. by ElexObi1: 7:06pm On May 05, 2022
Tonto not again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Was Mocked For Flaunting Her Underwear In A Park. by Goldbw122(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2022
Lolz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Was Mocked For Flaunting Her Underwear In A Park. by Divija(f): 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
Madam rest naaa

(1) (Reply)

"Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says / Nollywood Actor, Ukwa South Pays Courtesy Visit To Nigerian Embassy / Singer Teni Is Getting Married Today Watch The Video To Know Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.