Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) (66952 Views)

Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So he betrayed his people by defending his nation?
Not all president are weaklings that run at the sound of gunshot..at a point in life you have to fight for your freedom and stop being a coward..
Some of you are actually weird..Is that not what a good president is supposed to do under such circumstances? If he fled to the EU or surrendered to the Russians that would be a victory for the enemy. But if the Russians kill him he will be the victor...he stood and defend his Nation..

He is a true patriot and servant of the people of Ukraine.
He cares about the future of his nation and his people more than he cares about his political power.. his wealth or even his own survival.

Stalin refused to evacuate Moscow as Wehrmacht forces approached leading up to the Battle of Moscow...Stalin set an example to his beleaguered troops and civilians...This bolstered their morale and the rest is history... Zelensky is using Stalin’s tactic against Putin the Stalin wannabe.. wink

Oga who pass u pass u wisdom demand u not pick a fight with one stronger than u. What defending are u talking about. He just killed is country men in the name of I want to defend, defend what exactly the people that were giving him power abandon him so what are we saying.
Re: Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alaefulu:
Baba wisdom,direct your wisdom and advice to zelesky,he deceived his people by sharing guns to dem their buy endangering and killing Innocent people on the Street while he still in bunker coordinating ,oh sorry I can see his coordination killing 12000 Russians soldiers why his citizens are been rape by you Nigeria broda. s

You sound to me to be a kid, sorry I have to say that because no adults above 30 will think like you do.
Go and check the dictionary meaning of Conscription and Drafting during wars.
It is a law that compels citizens/civilians to compulsory join a war.
When you have grown in understanding reply me.
Zelensky did what any responsible leader will do.
All those who have died now, were they holding guns.
War kills anyone, even if they don't hold a knife.
Shalom.
Re: Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) by Alaefulu(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
I just have to leave you old papa wey senior everyone here and above 30,I guess we could all see the result of the conscription of those who do not even have basic training in handling weapon being killed for his personal interest.
Gospel2Day:

You sound to me to be a kid, sorry I have to say that because no adults above 30 will think like you do.
Go and check the dictionary meaning of Conscription and Drafting during wars.
It is a law that compels citizens/civilians to compulsory join a war.
When you have grown in understanding reply me.
Zelensky did what any responsible leader will do.
All those who have died now, were they holding guns.
War kills anyone, even if they don't hold a knife.
Shalom.
Re: Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alaefulu:
I just have to leave you old papa wey senior everyone here and above 30,I guess we could all see the result of the conscription of those who do not even have basic training in handling weapon being killed for his personal interest.

Don't you watch the news?
Civilian volunteers had been in training even before Putin invaded Ukraine.
Check YouTube videos.
Shalom.
Re: Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) by Emma15678: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So he betrayed his people by defending his nation?
Not all president are weaklings that run at the sound of gunshot..at a point in life you have to fight for your freedom and stop being a coward..
Some of you are actually weird..Is that not what a good president is supposed to do under such circumstances? If he fled to the EU or surrendered to the Russians that would be a victory for the enemy. But if the Russians kill him he will be the victor...he stood and defend his Nation..

He is a true patriot and servant of the people of Ukraine.
He cares about the future of his nation and his people more than he cares about his political power.. his wealth or even his own survival.

Stalin refused to evacuate Moscow as Wehrmacht forces approached leading up to the Battle of Moscow...Stalin set an example to his beleaguered troops and civilians...This bolstered their morale and the rest is history... Zelensky is using Stalin’s tactic against Putin the Stalin wannabe.. wink
That's only good if there's hope, but as a leader, it makes no sense to fight a war you cannot win. Better negotiate and save lives, even Jesus said it.
Re: Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) by Ate247(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Edyice:

Get sense na ...

Ododowa ( yoruba) left Nigeria , now they want to join Central Africa or East Africa but Nigeria are now telling not to join .

Will ododowa as a country listen to Nigeria and their commands
since you have sence, go and join and face the repercussions. No body dey tell chicken to sleep for night.
Re: Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) by Hamachi(f): 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
gargoyle:

How old are you?

what's your level of education?
Ibinabobo
+2348168920069
Maitama, Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.