Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) (19873 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Johel(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by JesusIgot(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2022
Test of Faith
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Ceejaytech:
I remembered when my dog, Branny, was sick after giving birth.
I was so worried even my friends were just like "wetin dey do you sef, because of dog u wan kill ursef".
But, they don't understand the love I have for my pet, unfortunately Branny later died. embarassed
you did not pray for branny?
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by osazuwa23: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2022
calabar people at it again with dogs undecided
JMK9600:
Animals lives matter

Something our 9ja brothers will arrange ingredients for.

Mtecheewwww
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by toluleke(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Dog wey she suppose carry go Vet doctor
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2022
dinakia:
Please Read

Good Morning Dear nairalander if you can see this post right now (modified 9.am thursday). This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do ot ignore. People bring their problems online and they get solution. My knees are on ground as I'm typing this. Please Am begging you to help me buy baby food for my little baby i beg in the name of God, he is 6 months plus now and he has been having only breastfeeding and its really hurting me and affecting my health, I am seriously In pain's right now, Mommies, Daddies in the house i am pleading from the depth of my heart, he has been crying all day, i need to get him cereal's and soy milk, I know things are hard but from the little you have please help me, i have been facing difficulties for some time now. I pray as you extend a hand to me may God bless you in abundance, keep you safe, healthy and successful. Amen. 26 35 9690 12 - fcmb chinenye.

I am still on my knees pleading, please help me.

I have sent you token , to something for that little girl.
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by MrBanner(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2022
OMOGBEHIN36:

I have sent you token , to something for that little girl.

You have just been scammed, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by thunderbabs: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Arise and shine kwa? grin
These our spirit Koko African mother's sef cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by GideonG(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
bahdpersona:
Oh you really thinks she lacks knowledge for praying for what she loves(living thing like herself)?

She's just ignorant on how to connect to the supreme due to dogma and mental slavery
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Stanchem029: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
DominusPrime:

Amen. Pls send your account details
He is a notorious scammer by name Anthony m okeke
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Stanchem029:

He is a notorious scammer by name Anthony m okeke

Thanks chief. I just like to whyne the idiot. The other day he said he didnt see the money I sent him. I told him to check the other numerous accounts he uses in case one of them gets it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by AX50(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Take The Dog To The Vet...
Ignorance Is Bliss & Venomous �‍♂️
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Came4amod: 11:06pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Ekuke live matters.

Abeg why she the rub him preak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria. / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.