Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President (15326 Views)

2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by seyz91(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
You said it all
AntonVince:

Since you 1d10ts neither buy fuel nor ply our roads where dare-devil bandits reign supreme, since you feed fat on our taxes and don't care how much a bag of rice costs, we don't expect you not to endorse a fellow oppressor.
We know it's not an issue for you that Nigeria's Minimum Wage cannot buy a bag of rice!

...but I've got a message for you thieves:
Be rest assured that the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians shall not be traded for political compensation.
Nigerians, the oppressed masses are waiting for you all.

It's not going to be business as usual in 2023...that I can assure you.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Igbofam: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntonVince:

Since you 1d10ts neither buy fuel nor ply our roads where dare-devil bandits reign supreme, since you feed fat on our taxes and don't care how much a bag of rice costs, we don't expect you not to endorse a fellow oppressor.
We know it's not an issue for you that Nigeria's Minimum Wage cannot buy a bag of rice!

...but I've got a message for you thieves:
Be rest assured that the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians shall not be traded for political compensation.
Nigerians, the oppressed masses are waiting for you all.

It's not going to be business as usual in 2023...that I can assure you.

Assure who with your one vote. No dey talk like Martin Luther King when you no even be Speed Darlington

5 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by olatuns2017: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
MKO Abiola Season 2 loading......

It will end in premium tears.

Nobody should quote me and talk nonsense. I no fit shout Abeg!!

You are talking shit

Your brain go clear off in 2023 and reset because you have virus in it...

Face the truth

BAT2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by athaboi(f): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s better to strategize and move around to implement your strategy than to stay on social media like Peter Obi Pandora and be expecting Atiku the rogue to win the party’s ticket and pick you as a side bitch.
you have proven that Obi is your greatest fear....

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Petermarshal(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
He should come and win let me see
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by adeoba2008(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:

Weldone Prophet.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
When them don endorse am finish, make them come collect us PVCs take vote am put.

Reprobate bastards!
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by joelbooks: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Buddha3:
When them don endorse am finish, make them come collect us PVCs take vote am put.

Reprobate bastards!

4 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by joelbooks: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Petermarshal:
He should come and win let me see

4 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by seunmsg(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
athaboi:
you have proven that Obi is your greatest fear....

If Tinubu is not your greatest fear, an entire ethnic group won’t be chorusing his name all over social media.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Memphis357:
This pursuit of the Presidency will end with Tinubu's death.
Who knows when anyone will die? Do you know when you will die. Dying while striving for long life dream is not a bad thing.
Some are dying while high on meth and some will die while being a drug mule.
Oh well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by CryptoClub2018: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:

If he becomes president and he threats you people like outcasts, don't complain of igbo man

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Pemisire2020(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Even if all of them endorse you they only have 360votes that 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Igbofam:

Assure who with your one vote. No dey talk like Martin Luther King when you no even be Speed Darlington

Same one vote you have wey dey make you chest-beat like gorilla on heat, come take am make Tinubu president make we see!

Stupid youths who'll rather trade their generational comfort and welfare for ewedu and a bottle of gin!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by ibechris(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban consulting the people that matters while Meth addicts continue to constitute nuisance on social media.

This is fantastic!

MKO Abiola campaigned and won a national election, something no Ibo man dead or living has ever achieved.

The military annulling his election is in no way different from the military taking out Tafawa/Azikiwe in the 60s and Sheu Shagari in the 80s. Abiola annulment is also a coup on democracy.

We are not in a military era so I don’t see how anyone will deny Asiwaju his mandate if he wins the presidential election. Except if your IPOB brain could not comprehend that the situations are different.

This old man has not been endorsed yet u guys are crying wolf.
Allow the party primaries to run democratically before the noise will commence. However,bookmark my statement and take note that Tinubu can't be President.
I live in the North and I know that these set of Cabals were the same people that messed up Awolowo and Abiola.

They don't stick to agreement whether written or verbal.
In all,just remember this and have peace.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by DSC7: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Nothing else to add.

All those brainwashing just to make him feel accepted cheesy cheesy.....

Tinubu's disgrace will be Historic.....

Mark my words, na inside Lagos his downfall go start.....
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Memphis357(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Who knows when anyone will die? Do you know when you will die. Dying while striving for long life dream is not a bad thing.
Some are dying while high on meth and some will die while being a drug mule.
Oh well.
I'm definitely gonna live forever but Tinubu will definitely die on this quest of his of becoming President of Nigeria.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by ken045501: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
If you ppl like endorse this man , He will never be president. God won’t let this happen to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by christm386: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Let him do well for the whole Nigerians, we igbos can wait for another 16years, just let him better Nigeria, all we igbos ask for is a good country and an enabling environment to showcase our potentials and winning spirit,

For my Igbo brothers, there’s absolutely nothing we can do, and wailing online is a waste of time, he is strategically positioned and he gats money, people that he needs to win, can’t say no to money, and lastly he is willing to spend the money,

God bless

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Memphis357:

I'm definitely gonna live forever but Tinubu will definitely die on this quest of his of becoming President of Nigeria.

Ok we don hear.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by DSC7: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=joelbooks post=111099233][/quote]

grin grin grin

He never even become president una don dey share stress relieving hard drugs cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by LegendHero(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
ibechris:

This old man has not been endorsed yet u guys are crying wolf.
Allow the party primaries to run democratically before the noise will commence. However,bookmark my statement and take note that Tinubu can't be President.
I live in the North and I know that these set of Cabals were the same people that messed up Awolowo and Abiola.

They don't stick to agreement whether written or verbal.
In all,just remember this and have peace.

Majority of APC reps that control vast amount of followership they can influence running into millions gave their support to Tinubu and you want me to take you a NOBODY serious because you live in the North?

Maybe you should bookmark this nonsense for Obi Pandora coz I don’t give a bleep about it!

Thanks in advance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by CSTRR: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
The people that are endorsing tinubu have their children abroad, don't buy fuel and get millions as sitting allowance.

If you too follow them to endorse tinubu, you mumu no be small.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by athaboi(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
seunmsg:

If Tinubu is not your greatest fear, an entire ethnic group won’t be chorusing his name all over social media.
those fraction you concluded to be the entire ethic group are your fellow noise makers who feed on social media! If they are the entire ethic group then I hope tinubu won't be campaigning in the east or those who will be mobilized to come out for his campaign will be ghosts or people from the west I guess
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by BabaIbo: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wonder how this guy is so d*mb like his supporters.

He clear say him no fit get the ticket talk. Why is he wanting his stolen funds?

PS: He is actually giving it back the same way he stole it.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Sweeetheart(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban consulting the people that matters while Meth addicts continue to constitute nuisance on social media.

This is fantastic!

MKO Abiola campaigned and won a national election, something no Ibo man dead or living has ever achieved.

The military annulling his election is in no way different from the military taking out Tafawa/Azikiwe in the 60s and Sheu Shagari in the 80s. Abiola annulment is also a coup on democracy.

We are not in a military era so I don’t see how anyone will deny Asiwaju his mandate if he wins the presidential election. Except if your IPOB brain could not comprehend that the situations are different.

thanks for educating Beremx, someone that should be in romance section is putting mouth in politics

many kids here have taken over politics section hence prevent sensible people to be free to contribute sensitively

5 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by marsman: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
This man is acting like someone that knows no one, hitting all the nails on the head, rescrewing every screw, oiling the rusted ones. One mkpurumiri addict will now say he will not win, not in a world where we get what we deserve and not what we want. Tinubu deserves the sit of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, because he has proven him self capable.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by drlateef: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:

Agents of doom will never partake in new Nigeria. Oya say amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by adekolaelect(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:

your bitterness minded can not give you anything but more sadness and frustration.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by seunmsg(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
athaboi:
[s]those fraction you concluded to be the entire ethic group are your fellow noise makers who feed on social media! If they are the entire ethic group then I hope tinubu won't be campaigning in the ueast or those who will be mobilized to come out for his campaign will be ghosts or people from the west I guess[/s]

Incoherent gibberish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by CSTRR: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
athaboi:
those fraction you concluded to be the entire ethic group are your fellow noise makers who feed on social media! If they are the entire ethic group then I hope tinubu won't be campaigning in the east or those who will be mobilized to come out for his campaign will be ghosts or people from the west I guess
Don't mind that riff-raff.

He thinks the presidency affects only Yoruba alone.

He is pushing forward a clown for president and he is saying we should not complain because tinubu is Yoruba and we are not.

Such idiotic reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa / Peter Obi: End The Inconsistency In Duty Charges, It Directly Fuels Inflation / Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.