Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President (15324 Views)

2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by olawonder(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
I love the way Tinubu is strategizing, but the way he will be betrayed at the last minute will shock him like high tension cable.

This I have seen

Prophetess cool we know u guys will hide face las las ni if your doom predictions don’t come to pass!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by drlateef: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
I love the way Tinubu is strategizing, but the way he will be betrayed at the last minute will shock him like high tension cable.

This I have seen

Madam, are the enemies of Nigeria consulting you? How did you know?

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by blackpanda: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntonVince:

Since you 1d10ts neither buy fuel nor ply our roads where dare-devil bandits reign supreme, since you feed fat on our taxes and don't care how much a bag of rice costs, we don't expect you not to endorse a fellow oppressor.
We know it's not an issue for you that Nigeria's Minimum Wage cannot buy a bag of rice!

...but I've got a message for you thieves:
Be rest assured that the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians shall not be traded for political compensation.
Nigerians, the oppressed masses are waiting for you all.

It's not going to be business as usual in 2023...that I can assure you.

E-warriors go and contest na. U think say na beans. Very easy to hide behinde faceless social media and type trash. Meanwhile u are not contesting and still have no candidate. Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by CSTRR: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
I did not vote for buhari, neither am I fulani, but I am buying Spaghetti for N400 under buhari.

And you say I should not talk because I am not from tinubu's ethnic group?

Na thunder go fire that your mouth.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Buddha3:
When them don endorse am finish, make them come collect us PVCs take vote am put.

Reprobate bastards!
Talking as if he has more than one vote.some poeple will just come on Media to brag as if a goat talkless of person can vote him if he wishes to become their village leader.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Mummyfour(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntonVince:

Since you 1d10ts neither buy fuel nor ply our roads where dare-devil bandits reign supreme, since you feed fat on our taxes and don't care how much a bag of rice costs, we don't expect you not to endorse a fellow oppressor.
We know it's not an issue for you that Nigeria's Minimum Wage cannot buy a bag of rice!

...but I've got a message for you thieves:
Be rest assured that the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians shall not be traded for political compensation.
Nigerians, the oppressed masses are waiting for you all.

It's not going to be business as usual in 2023...that I can assure you.
bro save your strength. The vagabonds in power (VIP) are merely doing eye service to the bullion master.
They are only interested in his Ghana must go bags.

It is the primaries and Nigerians that will eventually decide and not a group of selfish, greedy, insatiable, lying, power drunk imbeciles that would not even step out of their comfort zones to vote on election days

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Tareq1105: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
MKO Abiola Season 2 loading......

It will end in premium tears.

Nobody should quote me and talk nonsense. I no fit shout Abeg!!

Same to you. Whatever you wish others come back to you in folds. It's the word of God.

You don't have to like Tinubu, I like him as a person but not as my president in 2023 bcoz of his age and health. That doesn't mean I should wish him evil.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by oyichi: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
People are stupid, what are you people expecting them to say in his presence?
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by hotseat: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is a "coup" by the NASS. against the haters of BAT.

No!

This is a sacrilege!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by ORIAYO70(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ttalk:
Don't make IPOB faint na.

Ipob will be like
Like play like play... Dem go pee for body
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Austin4Jesus(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
As long as you will bring money, be sure of Audio endorsement, they will endorse just anyone..
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Ugonna62: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ttalk:
Don't make IPOB faint na.
lol,faint for waiting? Tinubu is only wasting his time and money,his eyes go soon clear.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by okorogodwin4(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Let me see how a bullion van Chicago drug Baron wanted by FBI will emerge and his MC oluomo skull miners zombies will be happy tonite
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by ManMountain(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mpuru miri people are crying and cursing here, those that control the levers of power are falling over themselves to get Tinubu attention

He has driven all other aspirants silence, including the Biafrans grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by GUNITGuy: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha, I like the zeal of tinubu, if every Nigerian will be as focus as he is ,we will have less poverty sticken folks ,who speak ill of the country at every damn given time,I have come to realise that most people that speak ill of Nigeria are mostly failures who fail to provide service to the people of this great nation, when u are contributing little or nothing to the progress of humanity, u could see everything in a negative way especially your own country and environment. Tinubu came back from USA to become more successful than he could have been in USA ,but many will rather japa to become slaves of a white man and still speak trash of a country u couldn't work hard to uplift. As an igbo man I like that expect of tinubu
Who told you he came back
Many people of his generation came back to hold officwe that were available for them in Nigeria those offices are already occupied by the so called old generation till today that's why you have never never seen your self as a possible candidate for a governor atleast for now .....And stop castigating people who wants to leave you have no idea of what they are facing
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Enemyofpeace: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
If he likes, let him be endorsed by the Queen of England, the Iragbiji bullion van criminal will never be president of Nigeria. He can only end as president of Iragbiji Town Union.
my belle o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Rawhumper(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
That will be the fall of APC and Nigeria. APC is
out to drain our treasury on medical check ups.
What a real tragedy for all,those supporting
him won't understand like when Buhari was
contesting,till its too late.

quote author=barbstee post=111097311]
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-apc-reps-caucus-endorses-tinubu-for-president/[/quote]
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Chimaokigwe: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
franxalive:

Nizooria has been thrown to the dogs... Dollars stashed in their mouths...who would expect anything different.

I pity the generation yet unborn...smh undecided

You are an ipob sympathiser. Why is it paining you that Nigeria is "being thrown to the dogs"?

You see why you Igbos can never amount to anything in life.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
BAT to trabaye your Excellency sir in our senator voice.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by penceman(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu really has the desperate will of a bad product. But number one he doesnt have the numbers and i remember buhari was perhaps the most popular nigerian polititian based on number he got even as a losing candidate. 12.5 million votes in 2011.
tinubu is right now known as infamous looter and the fasola lagos capital he has wasted away by pushing ambode and i tell u what except yoruba muslims probably, no sane person want lagos experiment brought to their states. But i wont rule him out totally because ambition always destroys qualifications
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Kayrubu: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by bahaushe1: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
It is a symbolic victory for Tinubu but an inconsequential one in terms of the presidential race.

It is the Governors that determine parties presidential candidates not house caucus.

Even if he eventually secures his party's nomination, he will face a daunting task in the general election.

He and his party maybe required to provide constant explanation to a muslim-muslim ticket.

And if PDP is smart enough to field a popular northern Muslim candidate, that will add to Tinubu's many problems.

May the best candidate win!
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by 4pppp(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Those supporting another old man to continue from where buhari stop, hope you are really enjoying your change, get sens

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by smsinnigeria(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Now I know that there is no hope for this country if at this time and age a group of people who should represent the best interest of this country is endorsing a spent force as president.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by ManMountain(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
IPOBians goes into a form of severe epilepsy called Tonic-clonic seizures anytime Jagaban goes on consultation with critical political stakeholders , grin cheesy

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by hammer567: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
THE OROBOROUS WILL ONLY CONSUME ITSELF.

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by tomju2(f): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban consulting the people that matters while Meth addicts continue to constitute nuisance on social media.

This is fantastic!

MKO Abiola campaigned and won a national election, something no Ibo man dead or living has ever achieved.

The military annulling his election is in no way different from the military taking out Tafawa/Azikiwe in the 60s and Sheu Shagari in the 80s. Abiola annulment is also a coup on democracy.

We are not in a military era so I don’t see how anyone will deny Asiwaju his mandate if he wins the presidential election. Except if your IPOB brain could not comprehend that the situations are different.

People shy away from the truth. Especially when their ego seems bruised. Tinubu will not even win APC primaries! Not to talk of the presidential elections proper. Has he undone the havoc he instituted in Lagos? Agberos reign Supreme. From Ajah to Eleko. Ikota to CMS. Agege to ikorodu! Can you imagine the Agberos menace in Lagos replicated in the whole Nigeria? How can someone say it's time to compensate Tinubu? For doing what? Sponsoring others to win elections? With which money? Listen, PMB will not give him the ticket. Can't you see the horse trading going on? He is in for a rude shock. Ofcourse he has the right to aspire for the highest office in Nigeria. I wish him well. For now we watch.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by ArewaNorth: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
My man, my choice. BAT all the way....
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by StarGra: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
I pray God help us with Tinubu...I think he has Parkinson's disease....
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by kurupt1: 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Majority of APC reps that control vast amount of followership they can influence running into millions gave their support to Tinubu and you want me to take you a NOBODY serious because you live in the North?

Maybe you should bookmark this nonsense for Obi Pandora coz I don’t give a bleep about it!

Thanks in advance.

Ethnic politics is the only way u can campaign because u know Tinubu is not a credible candidate
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by drmuri(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
athaboi:
you have proven that Obi is your greatest fear....
Lmao.
The obi that is not even reckoned with in APGA OR PDP.
How is he a threat to anyone?
He wants the presidency handed over to him on a platter of gold.
The frauster even wants people to contribute money for him. No be juju be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Lost Sympathy For ASUU – Jos Archbishop / PDP Leadership Divided Over Venue For Presidential Primaries / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.