Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids (50817 Views)

Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by BeautyB99(f): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2022
No be she wey be dey support same sex abi she don repent anyway that's celebrity for you they do anything to trend
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by KingDamzzy(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2022
How can this even make front page? It's not worthy at all.

It's obvious even to the blind man that Diane is just catching cruise.
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by kingPhidel(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Where’s the sultry here
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Gosh I want her more
To doke her fresh toto and spill my juice on her face
Then she sucks my deek as an appetiser

I am glad this your fantasy will hunt you forever without being fulfilled
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Proudlyomonna: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Zonefree:
So, what should we do with this information now undecided

I am planning on giving the news to bubu maybe this can melt his heart so him go retire go back him village go dey rear him cow undecided

Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Germi9: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
What is Sultry here
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Greatfullheart: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Zonefree:
i wonder, or maybe we should follow baba to UK for check up or what do u think?

Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
She's a very cute girl. One of my favorite BBnaija stars
I swear she and saskay...cool beautiful babes.
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by seyz91(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
I wonder oo
Zonefree:
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by seyz91(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sometime i do wonder what female gender would be without bress and pussy

My guess is "would become useless like the P in Psychology
TunezMediaBlog:
The reality star and actress during a question and answer session with fans claims she has been married to her best friend for quite sometime now and their union is blessed with 2 kids. She has been careful about keeping her family away from the public despite the scandals and links with various men in the entertainment industry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLRJjzNN_d/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Wuppdex: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Despite our situation, all we talk about or post is FUCKERY,
morikee:
Only God can save this country from total collapse it's getting very bad day by day.

No Power
No Fuel
High Cost of Food Price
Incessant Killings

Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by SocialJustice: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Fry beans and stone.
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Aaay: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Really
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by spinna: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Noo wondeer.. wink

If u don't gerrit fogerraboutit
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by anambraamaka: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2022
noted
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Digmygold:

When you will.never be able to touch the hem of her gown. Not even.in your wildest, wettest dreams, dreamer. grin

Never say never
grin
Re: Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ficient:

I am glad this your fantasy will hunt you forever without being fulfilled

Just have money and you will doke her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Behind Kim Kardashian's Shock Split From Toyboy Boyfriend, Pete / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.