Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) (3272 Views)

Teacher Uses His Salary To Cook Jollof Rice And Chicken For His Students / Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) / Female Students Pack Refuse With Bare Hands In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A young corp member has shown how much strength he really has as he pulled a Toyota truck with his hands at Lagos National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp, Siggy reports.

In the video, the man pulled a Toyota truck with his bare hands and moved it as people kept screaming.

People close to him hyped and motivated him with money. After he was done with the herculean task, he ran to the stage with pride.

Nigerians who reacted to his clip also lauded his effort as some jokingly said he has the capacity to shoulder a nation’s problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wqy2cRZTQo

Source: SIGGY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Wawelexy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oboy! That's crazy. Las las, he fit be indomie man for bed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by phorget(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Las-las nah towing vehicle this one go dey drive... undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by suffering: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Some people are built different. He should train the strength so it will last his lifetime. At the same time there are people who don’t believe the body should do any form of strenuous activity.

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by rtdCivilservant: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Las las he no go get work after service. What shall it profit a man to pull a car with his bare hands and not get a job after service?

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Seeksnigeria:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A young corp member has shown how much strength he really has as he pulled a Toyota truck with his hands at Lagos National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp, Siggy reports.

In the video, the man pulled a Toyota truck with his bare hands and moved it as people kept screaming.

People close to him hyped and motivated him with money. After he was done with the herculean task, he ran to the stage with pride.

Nigerians who reacted to his clip also lauded his effort as some jokingly said he has the capacity to shoulder a nation’s problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wqy2cRZTQo

Source: SIGGY
is this news?��� Some of us have done more than this,I had pushed a Toyota hiace bus filled with junior high school children for 50 meters until it was able to kick start and drive off na ordinary Toyota truck come be gist ?��� Well for him mind him try sha LoL

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Dannyfan(m): 6:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Great
Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by KingTom(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Truck for neutral gear? grin
Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Gift96: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Seems hes getting ready for life after NYSC.
You go pull and push sotey depression go hit you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by pmc01(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Gift96:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by angelfallz(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2022
There are a lot of miserable people on this thread. The guy did something incredible rather than congratulate him........ smh.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Tmex(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Wow
Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by dopedan(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Lets hope he will even see wheelbarrow to push after service
Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by coolinz: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations to him...

Brute strength right there..
Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by martolux(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gift96:

My course mate became a second runner-up Mr Macho at Ede orientation camp a decade ago, he's now a fitness trainer in UK. Don't be short-sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Gift96: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
martolux:
My course mate became a second runner-up Mr Macho at Ede orientation camp a decade ago, he's now a fitness trainer in UK. Don't be short-sighted.
Let's talk about you bro... You can use yourself as a reference instead of citing your course mate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by martolux(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Someone said; " there are lot of miserable people on this thread." I want to believe you're not one of them undecided
Gift96:

Let's talk about you bro... You can use yourself as a reference instead of citing someone else.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Telegram234(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
KingTom:
Truck for neutral gear? grin
I swear no heaven for u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
not only you brother me self i don push toyota carina for more than 30metres with my bare hand
Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by KingTom(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Telegram234:

I swear no heaven for u cheesy
Na mumu no sabi the format guy grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by KingMack(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
This guy for loan Bianca I'm hand to take slap Madam Obiano grin

Re: Reactions As Corp Member Uses His Bare Hands To Pull Toyota Truck (VIDEO) by NotBeenPaid: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
phorget:
Las-las nah towing vehicle this one go dey drive... undecided

Savagery

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Spgs Entrance Exam For Mpia / All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU / University Of Maiduguri 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.