Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) (44394 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by OYENIYIJK: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin

Is she on weed ? They should punish that bitch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefSosa:
EFCC go put am for her body woto woto

Person then dn grant 10mil bail and you think she go still dey Nigeria grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by wink2015(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
[s]Name of the Meth criminal is Nneka Nwagwu

See her legs below. cheesy
[/s]

STOP TRIBAL HATE SPEECH.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by frowland(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
Northernblood5:
Few years from now, she may win beauty contest in Aba prison.

The worst place you can be on Earth is Aba Prison. Many eyes are on kiri kiri, so it will be hard to commit atrocities there. If you mistakenly see yourself in Aba prison, you are finished. Last time i visited, i saw someone barking like dog cheesy cheesy cheesy . I started imagining his experience so far. embarassed embarassed

But she pleaded not guilty. How did you arrive at such conclusion?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by ugodson(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2022
D world is female abi? Person wey suppose get Visa JAPA! Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by manunitedbabes: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
grin Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Crime has no gender. Women commit crimes too.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Freelane33(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by maticar: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Name of the Meth criminal is Nneka Nwagwu

this thing, i weak for your matter

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by bablon20(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Na dem! I never knew their females are also into fraud, what a shameless dotted tribe.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Tampa6246(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Na this kind ones go frustrate your life if you go do bvn or make a complaint for their bank. Dem go wear suit dey shake bum bum like say they have arrived.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by toujurs: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2022
headbasher96:
She steal that kind money but still she no look fresh
How many girls looks naturally fresh, very few. Don't be decieved by the filter and make up you see oh. When they wake up from sleep that's when you see the real face

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by showafrica(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2022
headbasher96:
She steal that kind money but still she no look fresh

My observation too

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by fitinwell: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Hahha... That is too much crime na..

Stealing with Pen is more heavier than using a Gun to Rob a Bank..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Handsum64: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Biafra Igbo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Make she no gree comot the money, highest na 10yrs she go come out begin flex.

Make them charge tinubu, abba kyari, Malami, all the politicians before her..
Nonsense

Invested at a market-balanced 15% yearly interest rate, and compounding, that money will be worth a good chunk 10 years down the line. Make she just bone collect the time. Nigeria sef hard make she see this kind money again.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Greedy lady

Na waooo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Iceberg3: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Northernblood5:
Few years from now, she may win beauty contest in Aba prison.

The worst place you can be on Earth is Aba Prison. Many eyes are on kiri kiri, so it will be hard to commit atrocities there. If you mistakenly see yourself in Aba prison, you are finished. Last time i visited, i saw someone barking like dog cheesy cheesy cheesy . I started imagining his experience so far. embarassed embarassed
What were you in Abia prison for? grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Malory: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Golan007:
If you check well, she'll be one of those callers to "our dilector ".
Shatap
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Kingcalls: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2022
This one no fit win pageant
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Iceberg3: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2022
LeoDeKing mnKEY grin :
[s][/s]
Name of the Meth criminal is Nneka Nwagwu
big legs are really sexy. Have you ever seen a hot lady with broomstick chicken legs like those your dirty gonorrhoeal infested local girls? Keep sweating in your big pants to bring down what's always up.. grin

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by contigiency(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Granted bail for N10m in a fraud of almost half a billion? Some judges are supper comedians.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Foreseer:
The future is female!

The mind can be fraudulently creative when it comes to greed, just like the Bullion van jagaban.

One man stole, and still stealing the financial future of a state.

What a wonder. And urchins de celebrate am.

The political class will keep suppressing the political urchins. Suffering and smiling.

God no go shame us.

They are celebrating Bola "The Chit" Tinubu simply because they love the aroma of his nasty leaking adult diapers, that emantes from his clothes wherever he walks in his unsteady half-dead zombie gait.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
She wanted to make it overnight and oppress her neighborhood! See how the things go now? The devil won't tell you the endpoint of any sin. I hope she turns to Jesus for her salvation.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by chatinent: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
She's done.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
bablon20:
Na dem! I never knew their females are also into fraud, what a shameless dotted tribe.

Abba Kyari is a living example grin

3 in 1.

A fraudster

Drug pusher and a

Tailor.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2022
She wants to do business with customers money. Banks frown harshly as such. She is now on her own. The devil that gave her that idea has left
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2022
You will see people traveling out, making it big, and you'll be asking yourself if you're cursed, meanwhile, most of them are big-time thieves!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by ShaqFu: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Truly. What a man can do a woman can do better. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.