Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) (44397 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Northernblood5:
Few years from now, she may win beauty contest in Aba prison.

The worst place you can be on Earth is Aba Prison. Many eyes are on kiri kiri, so it will be hard to commit atrocities there. If you mistakenly see yourself in Aba prison, you are finished. Last time i visited, i saw someone barking like dog cheesy cheesy cheesy . I started imagining his experience so far. embarassed embarassed

If she indeed stole all that money and was still working in the bank something is wrong somewhere or incomplete with this story.

U can’t still all that and not be in the run.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Cantonese: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Northernblood5:
Few years from now, she may win beauty contest in Aba prison.

The worst place you can be on Earth is Aba Prison. Many eyes are on kiri kiri, so it will be hard to commit atrocities there. If you mistakenly see yourself in Aba prison, you are finished. Last time i visited, i saw someone barking like dog cheesy cheesy cheesy . I started imagining his experience so far. embarassed embarassed

Visited as what? You go look film abi na....?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by cennedi: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
see below

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
CloudWalker:

And Obi did worstest
it is quite appalling that an adult like you could use worstest. You are disgrace to manhood. Pls go and get a book called brighter grammar to polish your English before you come spill rubbish on NL. Yimu
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damn!
This one na better anini gan cheesy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Donfatty1: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
And why is the name of the bank not mentioned in the write up.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by CloudWalker: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
it is quite appalling that an adult like you could use worstest. You are disgrace to manhood. Pls go and get a book called brighter grammar to polish your English before you come spill rubbish on NL. Yimu
Bleep off my mention. Is it not obvious it was said tongue in cheek.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Wuppdex: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
She almost made it to the aftermath of flaunting online'' Na baba God o'' level, '' Baba God when'' people has been spared another online tormentor
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/16/efcc-arraigns-nigerian-banker-for-alleged-n452m-fraud/?amp=1
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/16/efcc-arraigns-nigerian-banker-for-alleged-n452m-fraud/?amp=1

Biafra
I wonder how their country will look like.
Both male n female r fraudulent
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Mjpem23(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
NDI IGBO AT IT AGAIN !
This is one of their way
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
That lips go dey good for BJ.....just deepthroat
till she seems to choke. Then you gradually
withdraw it from her full lips.

ote author=BeeBeeOoh post=111099995]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/16/efcc-arraigns-nigerian-banker-for-alleged-n452m-fraud/?amp=1[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Abeg guy you done kill me with laugh.

grin grin cheesy wink grin.

Barking like a dog?

uote author=Northernblood5 post=111100413]Few years from now, she may win beauty contest in Aba prison.

The worst place you can be on Earth is Aba Prison. Many eyes are on kiri kiri, so it will be hard to commit atrocities there. If you mistakenly see yourself in Aba prison, you are finished. Last time i visited, i saw someone barking like dog cheesy cheesy cheesy . I started imagining his experience so far. embarassed embarassed[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by headbasher96(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
toujurs:
How many girls looks naturally fresh, very few. Don't be decieved by the filter and make up you see oh. When they wake up from sleep that's when you see the real face
quite true
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
The Future Have Decided To Give Oyenusi, Anini and Derico Dem A Run For Their Money
grin grin grin

There was no future in the beginning just overzealous lots running their mouths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by suffering: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
People have mind. My friend’s uncle is presently a former governor. He said he tried to steal money from the man once but when he saw Ghana must go bags full of thousand naira notes he lost confidence in himself. Some amount of money is enough to kill one’s motivation to steal.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Aaay: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Bignuell(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

Person then dn grant 10mil bail and you think she go still dey Nigeria grin
Wait, i don't get, is it that she'll return the money back before accepting her bail or how?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Bignuell(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

Person then dn grant 10mil bail and you think she go still dey Nigeria grin
Wait, i don't get, is it that she'll return the money back before accepting her bail or how?
Ochelyko1:

What is wrong with our judicial system? They arrest someone for fraud, you are now charging the person 10million naira to be paid which definitely will be from the money she stoled! If she is convicted now how will she see 10million naira to pay with the rest of the money she stoled?

Sense nor just they the judge head.
So she won't refund the man or what?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bignuell:

The bail is like a money she will pay to the court so she can have her freedom until the case is decided in court
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by pharmaking: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na their way be that for yam eating south yeast.

Always greedy and ready to cheat others.

Them dey call am sense.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Bignuell(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:

The bail is like a money she will pay to the court so she can have her freedom until the case is decided in court
which kind judicial system be this??
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Gofwane(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Make she no gree comot the money, highest na 10yrs she go come out begin flex.

Make them charge tinubu, abba kyari, Malami, all the politicians before her..
Nonsense
May her village people open a Salary account for you in her bank.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bignuell:
which kind judicial system be this??

Most of this kind of judgment are gotten through bribe with the judge
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Bobxin: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joseph08:

Abba Kyari is a living example grin

3 in 1.

A fraudster

Drug pusher and a

Tailor.
A super cop

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bobxin:

A super cop

A Super thief!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Ekpoudom: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Foreseer:
urchin on the beat grin

The lunacy you inherited from your parents is so ingrained in your DNA will eventually lead to your death.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Thesaint141(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Ok

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Thesaint141(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2022
Aunty wanted to pack the whole thing once. She got balls mehn
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Caseless: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2022
ChiefSosa:
EFCC go put am for her body woto woto
grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Ochelyko1: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Bignuell:
Wait, i don't get, is it that she'll return the money back before accepting her bail or how? So she won't refund the man or what?

Probably she will refund the money. But is it not from the money she will pay the 10million naira as bail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.