Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) (44398 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by McCoy9067(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2022
The future is female
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Laolballs: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Damn!

Not judging or something, hell nah, I ain’t even the judge but she look like she did that shit.

And she got balls mehn!

I said what I said

She is only used as sacrificial lamb. She is not the real culprit. The real beneficiaries are chilling over champagne

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
What a man can do, a woman can do better!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2022
If you check very well, she has sponsored her brothers abroad including boyfriend.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022
I don't think this is the end to this story, the woman can't move such amount of money without the assistance of another or even top personal from the bank.......

Guess it was a case of using a fish to catch the big cat while the fish dies off, but what that gender can't do, eee never they exist
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by CloudWalker: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Make she no gree comot the money, highest na 10yrs she go come out begin flex.

Make them charge tinubu, abba kyari, Malami, all the politicians before her..
Nonsense
And Obi,Okoroxha
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by CloudWalker: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Tinubu did worse with his bullion tanks and was never arraigned
And Obi did worstest
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerian banks and their nonsense!
Name of the accused is given, name of bank customer given, even names of prosecuting counsel and the judge were stated but the bank involved? lipsrsealed

If the bank doesn't want to be named why make it a media trial?

Are they any better than their employee?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Ekpoudom: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Foreseer:
The future is female!

The mind can be fraudulently creative when it comes to greed, just like the Bullion van jagaban.

One man stole, and still stealing the financial future of a state.

What a wonder. And urchins de celebrate am.

The political class will keep suppressing the political urchins. Suffering and smiling.

God no go shame us.

Arindin IPOB sighted!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by ellizy(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2022
God when dem go arraign me for this kind fraud?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by drmuchin: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2022
She for buy Bitcoin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Dmacqh(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Crime doesn’t pay ... maybe she’s the scapegoat. I know the line of fraud is too long .
I really need a brain upgrade . Even in prison , Hushpuppi still committed fraud of $400k .
My brain is neither here or there . Think out good inventions , no ... think out bad inventions ... no .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Legendoo: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Any Nigerian with sudden wealth is a thief.

This na their usual parole, put them in any position with small power and watch what happens.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by edosignature(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Judith Nneka Nwajuru.

What a name
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Ochelyko1: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/16/efcc-arraigns-nigerian-banker-for-alleged-n452m-fraud/?amp=1

What is wrong with our judicial system? They arrest someone for fraud, you are now charging the person 10million naira to be paid which definitely will be from the money she stoled! If she is convicted now how will she see 10million naira to pay with the rest of the money she stoled?

Sense nor just they the judge head.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/16/efcc-arraigns-nigerian-banker-for-alleged-n452m-fraud/?amp=1

This woman does not look like someone who has seen 50million before talkmore or 452million undecided
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by seyz91(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy
Northernblood5:
Few years from now, she may win beauty contest in Aba prison.

The worst place you can be on Earth is Aba Prison. Many eyes are on kiri kiri, so it will be hard to commit atrocities there. If you mistakenly see yourself in Aba prison, you are finished. Last time i visited, i saw someone barking like dog cheesy cheesy cheesy . I started imagining his experience so far. embarassed embarassed
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by seyz91(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2022
You get sense so? undecided

Did you even read the thread at all? undecided

I guess not but just jumped into thread with your tribalistic dullard self and spiting shiit undecided
Bantu10:
Afonja and fraud

When they're not mining skulls, they are raping or defrauding people of their hard earned money. Descendants of the fallen demon
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Awoleesu:
Nigerian banks and their nonsense!
Name of the accused is given, name of bank customer given, even names of prosecuting counsel and the judge were stated but the bank involved? lipsrsealed

If the bank doesn't want to be named why make it a media trial?

Are they any better than their employee?

I think I have seen her face in one Access Bank branch like that.

Are you satisfied now? undecided angry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bantu10:
Afonja and fraud

When they're not mining skulls, they are raping or defrauding people of their hard earned money. Descendants of the fallen demon

See how you just came online to fool your entire generation. Simple reading you cannot.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Focusmind: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
She must have stolen the money to give to one boy at Onitsha main market who had promised her marriage. Women can easily be deceived. She may not have stolen to use it for herself but to give it to her man friend.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Coolboy009: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bantu10:
Afonja and fraud

see your life, MUMU. You no go read b4 u comment. Eleribuu!!

Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by simpleseyi: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Foreseer:
The future is female!

The mind can be fraudulently creative when it comes to greed, just like the Bullion van jagaban.

One man stole, and still stealing the financial future of a state.

What a wonder. And urchins de celebrate am.

The political class will keep suppressing the political urchins. Suffering and smiling.

God no go shame us.

If not that you are mentally challenged, then you will see that there is no relationship between this your sister and Tinubu
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Geeworldwide: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bantu10:
Afonja and fraud

I think ur cannibal brothers are not better either
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ugly thing!

See her nose like anus.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by onilanre(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bantu10:
Afonja and fraud

Blind man, she's your sister from Enugu.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Foreseer: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
simpleseyi:

If not that you are mentally challenged, then you will see that there is no relationship between this your sister and Tinubu
You already have a small mind.

Na myopia de worry you. Zombie.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by pacespot(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Every organization in Nigeria is just fraudulent, both government and privately owned. The only place where there seems to be a little bit fairness is the informal sector, but market women and business people are also inflating the prices of their commodities these days.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by Foreseer: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ekpoudom:

Arindin IPOB sighted!
urchin on the beat grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) by AdeMoss: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
EFCC needs to be checked how to humiliate individuals without conviction. I have colleagues that have been disgraced only to be acquitted. Meanwhile, these pictures and narrative are out there forever. If can affect job and travel opportunities

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife / Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.