Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? (47478 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by morpheus101: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
JaceBlaze:

He didn't need to be arrested to up his profile.Malema put a battery on drug dealer's back to have Lux arrested after they raided his house with police.

He's out now. tongue

and alas the Dudula saga continues. Your commander is out and bout and is coming to save you from the pimps and drug dealers.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by JaceBlaze: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
morpheus101:

and alas the Dudula saga continues. Your commander is out and bout and is coming to save you from the pimps and drug dealers.

Your words,not mine.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by OVB123: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Animegirl:

Lol, until everyone decides to protest against these crazy and selfish Nigeria leaders, there is no hope in this country. As long as we have Jubril, Tinuke, Yeye hello supporters, Nigeria can never be great. The foundation of this country is faulty.

In this current hardship, you want to perfect your hustle in this country shocked. Pls, be wise.
Please, help me to tell him that they is no hope in naija.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
morpheus101:

so we are clear on the stats, ONLY 2% are 100% BLACK OWNED. What this means is that of the 25-27% so called black owned are majority
white share holders who are using BEE black owners to camouflage.

https://www.iol.co.za/business-report/companies/only-2-of-the-companies-listed-on-the-jse-are-under-100-black-ownership-28713477

BBBEE, IDC, also trusts funds, community based shareholding....

In fact south african Black owns 26% of JSE while whites owns 24% as of 2020...... Is you check 10 years back you'll realize that massive gains are being made
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
morpheus101:

so we are clear on the stats, ONLY 2% are 100% BLACK OWNED. What this means is that of the 25-27% so called black owned are majority
white share holders who are using BEE black owners to camouflage.

https://www.iol.co.za/business-report/companies/only-2-of-the-companies-listed-on-the-jse-are-under-100-black-ownership-28713477

2% is matter of who started/founded them

Not the actual investment wink
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by morpheus101: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

BBBEE, IDC, also trusts funds, community based shareholding....

In fact south african Black owns 26% of JSE while whites owns 24% as of 2020...... Is you check 10 years back you'll realize that massive gains are being made

So you have no reason to be xenophobic then.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
morpheus101:

So you have no reason to be xenophobic then.

There is no xenophobia

Just foreigners making excuses to do crime and be undocumented in SA, its just a word to silence south africans
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by morpheus101: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

There is no xenophobia

Just foreigners making excuses to do crime and be undocumented in SA, its just a word to silence south africans

yes they say its illegal undocumented foreigners but the rhetoric will not stop there as we will see. Beware of a hungry angery mob because anarchy looms near it.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:12am On Apr 21, 2022
morpheus101:

yes they say its illegal undocumented foreigners but the rhetoric will not stop there as we will see. Beware of a hungry angery mob because anarchy looms near it.

Nah they just fixing the country

Now there's a borders management unit established in 2021, labour inspectors are now visiting businesses, police are starting to make arrests etc
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Theophinio(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
digitite:

Go into tourism or international business. Use the infrastructure there to better yourself. There is alot of things Namibia offers that Nigeria do not offer. They have a good fishing industry and you can create employment for yourself instead of rely on the government or people. If not for the fact that I have decided to only travel overseas for mission work, I would have left to relax there as I did before. In fact in Egypt I was working with CASHU(Digital payment solutions) and ARAMEX (Logistics). I created those jobs for myself and Egyptians including Nigerians based there were patronizing me and I earned $700 a month. Rent:$ 150. Expenses: $150. I saved $400 and that's big money there with exchange rate of a $1 to 5.7 Egyptian pounds THEN oo. And from time to time I would buy ICT hard wares and send home to be sold with 20% to 50% profit because it is cheap there and government under Hosni Mubarak subsidized all goods and services until the Egyptian revolution when things changed.

Let me give you a tip. You can even start from Nigeria but a lot of these applications would respect tourist destinations better. Get a Weblog. Even before you travel, start documenting your trip in a travelogue. When you get there, visit these firms you usually see on TV or online and become real partners with them and let them train you . Learn driving, register with Uber since there are digital maps to make things easy. Rent a good apartment, Register it on Airbnb for prospective tourists. Liaison with Airlines, Cruise ships , Cargo firms and so on.

During my stay there, I harbored a Cameroonian, A South Korean, Canadian including Nigerians and even assisted them in getting tourist visa extension for 3months. You too can do the same. Be a DIGITAL NOMAD.

Even the Estonian Government has introduced E - Residency for such programs.

I salute your great Entrepreneurship spirit sir.

You just opened up my inner mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma / World's Happiest Countries For 2022 / Man Takes Selfie After Accident, Gives Thanks To God For Survival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.