Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? (47436 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Mide3367: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
R
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Comrade, plz increase the volume grin

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Cuppycakes(f): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Gabon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Help2020: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
Try Tanzania.
Senegal.
These two countries are doing great more than the Africa standard.
Don't give advice on issue you don't know much about otherwise you end up misleading people. In Tanzania you can't hustle without working permit ,and there currency is low too.

10 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by ariesbull: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Botswana
Namibia

These two English countries

Cape Verde (portiguese)
Seychelles

7 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by OGwales(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Biafra nko?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Kajaard: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

Somalia or South Sudan cool

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AshiwajuFoward: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
stano2:
not funny Fvvk off

Abeg getat! angry No be people like you dey live for those places?

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Hdhdhd(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Seychelles
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by anataala: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Somalia
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Cutehector(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Gabon, Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by BlackDuke(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Rwanda is worth considering, She is a rising Star.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Help2020: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Cousin9999:
People have good things to say about Senegal, Cote D'Ivoire, Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa.
Don't deceive people pls. Op don't try Ghana o,I don't knw about other countries he mentioned but don't try Ghana if you don't want to suffer

14 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by israel90: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Sechelles
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by marcusaurelio(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2022
A friend in Comoros is earning big on his auto repair shop. He’s planning on having a mini gas station

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 360command: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

Tunisia-- hustle(work) and study
Tanzania --- teaching, creating your small business
Ethiopia---- creating your small business
Mozambique--- teaching,

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by tragergeorge(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Ghana, just get � and Android phone ,find one HK enter abeg

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Hdhdhd:
Seychelles

Seychelles is dry

4 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by frowland(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
Try Tanzania.
Senegal.
These two countries are doing great more than the Africa standard.

You guys are not serious.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Johel(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

Your budget?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..
Botswana...just avoid HIV. The use dollars as thier currency and very good weather and economy

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
2. Namibia
1. Let me keep it to myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOnCrgRJ1Gk

14 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by cpu2006(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigeria still the best in Africa. dont suffer urself for relocating to Africa countries. is better u relocate back to ur village

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by biggie73(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Africa will be forever Africa. Don't relocate to another shithole country. Go to any of the developed countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Skymason20(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2022
sychelles or any other northern Africa county
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by frowland(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2022
BlackDuke:
Rwanda is worth considering, She is a rising Star.

Rising star on humongous China loans. Sometimes I wonder if you guys have been to these countries or just based on what you read on the news.

12 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Abujaexpress: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..
Go to Botswana
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Cmanforall: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..
Nigeria grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by AbijaJ: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2022
You can try your luck in any other African country (both North Africa and Sub-saharan Africa), but don't expect too much because every country will present you a whole new set of challenges that might even make Nigeria appear not so bad afterall.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Nigerialabalaba: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

Data U Get 100% .

Na laziness dey worry u. All u want to dey do na to dey play on internet and social media.
if dem outcompete you hia dem go still whoop you outside. 9ja is d best place to be in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by olisaEze(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Non! cool
A wall gecko in Nigeria will not transform into an alligator because he left Nigeria. If ure smart ure smart, if ure dull u go just go waste space for another sharp guy wen suppose dey useful to im family for dia! 2023 is around the corner, if u like goan vote for tribe again instead of right, the next eight years fit meet you still singing dis same refrain. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma / World's Happiest Countries For 2022 / This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.