Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out (24607 Views)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Eunice Favour Bags PhD In Pharmacognosy In Finland, The First Nigerian / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Africans with inferiority complex
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2022
But this game is offensive na.

What is with the tribe stuff?

Is slavery and tribal hunting all there is to Africa?
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Charliemunger4: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2022
DannyXpress:
It's better we stop complaining about racism because humans will always find something that differentiates them with others.

We were created to be equal but the truth is we can never be equal.
That's the reality of the world we live in
this tbh. Rsscism isn't going anywhere
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by toprealman: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
People get easily offended these days by even using the wrong pronoun. And I see no reason why you shouldn't just respect yourself and come back to your continent
The siggy thingy is a real wa ooo.
Pronoun: He/Him/His, just so you know
Humans and civilisation
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Focusmind: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Always chasing clout. Tell her to come back to the continent she loves so much, she will say no. Blacks abroad always complain about racism because the media would magnify it and it would attract the necessary attention. Sometimes, the white person might mean no harm but the low self esteem of a black man would read meaning into whatever the white person said, infered, did or didn't do
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by HardMirror(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2022
planetE:
Nothing can actually stop racism
the game is not racist. All these black women and looking for trouble. Was there no slavery in africa? Font we talk about Vikings as savages and the Mongolian barbarians all the time? It is history. She should go and sit down jare or come back to africa.

3 Likes

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by HardMirror(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2022
LordGuru1:
rapture ko rupture ni. At you old age you still believe in childish things

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by sinkhole: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2022
stunnert:
Well she can relocate to naija, here we don't care about skin colour
here we do not care about your skin color but we care a lot about the particular area you come from, about how you speak, about your religion disposition, etc.
I think we are worse than the whites in racism. An English person will stand and defend a German or any other white but a Nigerian will never defend a Malawian (that is if a Nigerian know anything about a Malawian in the first instance!)
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by crystalpapers(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2022
What is my business with star of Africa game?? People just get offended easily this days. If you don't like the game develop yours too in response to that. Where I come I was taught never to accept rubbish. I will always defend myself and not cry or feel pity. You call me a monkey I will call you a polar bear or call me a gorilla I will call you a kangaroo simple. I don't I have time to start crying or weeping all this years we've been crying has anything changed ?? No, so why continue crying.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Sermwell(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
stunnert:
Well she can relocate to naija, here we don't care about skin colour
But we care about tribe and religion! We are worse down here!

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
nkemoma:
Black calls black nigga and we hug

White calls black nigga... Boom!!!!! World war

Make una rest

Don't be dumb. If you don't know the history behind the N-word, it's better you don't display your uttermost ignorance on a public forum. Stupid!
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by sinkhole: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
But this game is offensive na.

What is with the tribe stuff?

Is slavery and tribal hunting all there is to Africa?
Bros, I can't see any offensive thing here!
Was there no slavery in Africa?
Were the tribes not capturing and selling themselves to the whites?
Who captured and sold Samuel Ajayi Crowther? He was captured by Fulanis and taken to the coast, in Lagos to be sold to the whites. Whites did not capture him, blacks did!
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Godwin25king:
Many Africans, especially the ones in the US use the N word to address each other, but when the white mention the word they term it racist.

Don't be dumb. If you don't know the history behind the N-word, it's better you don't display your uttermost ignorance on a public forum. Stupid!
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Unfortunately, this issue isnt going to go away anytime soon.
There is racial discrimination almost everywhere in various forms.
Even in this Nigeria, we have pungent ethnic divisions.
Its unfortunate
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2022
sinkhole:
Bros, I can't see any offensive thing here!
Was there no slavery in Africa?
Were the tribes not capturing and selling themselves to the whites?
Who captured and sold Samuel Ajayi Crowther? He was captured by Fulanis and taken to the coast, in Lagos to be sold to the whites. Whites did not capture him, blacks did!

Why don't they have World War game for pre-school pupils?
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by We4all: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Why not come back to where you won’t experience racism or anything close to it.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by jmoraks(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
After some thought on the article, it got me thinking.
A way to go about it might be to teach your children that the game is actually a reminder of the mistakes/evils/atrocities of the colonisers. Those things really happened ie looting,finding hidden treasures etc but families were also distrupted, people were killed and nations destroyed.
It’s a game, it makes light the pain of a people but we should learn about these things and think of how to improve the future.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by sniperr007(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2022
internationalman:
If we were cursed and said all sorts of derogatory things to in Nigeria but have everything to live a quality life, who would care...

Black people complains alot..

Used to victim mentality. As if in their own country they don't abuse their tribes.

They just want to trend
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by VULCAN(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Your contribution is powerful.

dettolgel:
Instead of Africans to pursue self development they are busy getting distracted by word.

The idea of dwelling on this so called wokeness is an idea developed to distract the black Americans from focusing on the real issue and it is shame that Africans instead of asking the real questions and doing the heavy lifting required to emancipate themselves from poor governance and backwardness they are busy chasing shadow.

Can someone ask the lady if her Muslim brothers allow their fellow Christian brothers to marry their daughters?

Most families will stay take the piss on their wards choice of partner because of tribal differences. When are we going to fix the rot in our homes?

Like the teacher rightly said it is Finnish culture if the lady does not like it she can take her child elsewhere. Imagine the hatred this woman is trying to put into the mind of a 4 years old. Poor child. Children are not born with hate or bigotry they are taught by parents like this lady.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by BSsniffer: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Front page is full of illiterates and coons who have never stepped out of nigeria.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by bennytrips27(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Guy you made alot of sense,nice.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by bennytrips27(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2022
VULCAN:
Your contribution is powerful.

you made alot of sense bro.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by pacespot(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2022
All these lamentations about racism from Black people reek of inferiority complex to me, i think the only time that Africans or African-Americans need to complain about racism is when it becomes violent against them like police brutality in the USA. People complain a lot about every little thing that a White man does not do right, forgetting that they are human beings too. I just read in a post this morning about a black teenager who accused a White woman of racism simply by asking him, "Are you alright, do you know where you are going?", when the woman saw him peering his phone while walking around in her neighborhood. The woman thought he was using a Google map on his phone to look for a direction, but the young black misinterpreted her statement to mean she said he couldn't have been in her neighborhood being a black person. The teenager turned around and said, "do you know that was racist", the woman was shell-shocked.

I know that some of these misunderstandings have its roots in the dark history of bias and discrimination against people of Africa origin in the USA. But it is time that Africans looked past the history and started carrying themselves with self esteem like other people. No race of humans in the world today came through the journey without their dark history. Inferiority complex can only be the reason why Africans keep dwelling on their own history.

Today, the only thing that a White man needs to do to trend on social media is to just post some racist content, and everybody will start talking about him. Black people need to start ignoring some of these racist stunts by the Whites in order to move ahead. More importantly, the best way to fight racism is through success. Building your Africa continent to the envy of the world, and you will not need to beg anybody for respect again.

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2022
You people who are always complaining about racism in Europe and America what have you done about tribalism that goes on in African countries? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2022
nkemoma:

Dumb ass Nigga.. I am sure you call your niggas nigga and they call you nigga back.

Focus on more serious things than name calling

He calls you a black monkey, call him a white monkey and move on.

And stop being a stupid Bleep for likes.

Idiat

Instead of you to do your research on the n-word and how it originate and become a popular word used by blacks. You decided with your half-baked brain to be stupid to the core. Don't qoute me after this. Your ignorance is gross, vulgar and vile, I might just puke on your black ass face you this 4'11 dwarf primated homosapien linked with a orangutan ancestry.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Walkee: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Finland is a tiny frozen wasteland. Why should we care what they think sef?
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by nkemoma(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Dollywood:

Instead of you to do your research on the n-word and how it originate and become a popular word used by blacks. You decided with your half-baked brain to be stupid to the core. Don't qoute me after this. Your ignorance is gross, vulgar and vile, I might just puke on your black ass face you this 4'11 dwarf primated homosapien linked with a orangutan ancestry.

What you doing right now is so outdated.......

Your dad's ignorance led to him having sex without a rubber now leading to the birth of a deranged baboon... You doing the same thing you accuse racist white folks of doing despite claiming to have done your lame research.

You still a nigga, nigga .. Go kee yourself if you think otherwise.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by wonder233: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Simple!
All this nagging, yet they won't stay in their continent. Africans are a joke: you migrate to another person's country, de-market your own, then expect them not to treat you as inferior? If it were you, won't you do the same?
Anieke77:
Come back to Africa
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by brandsoncharlie: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
Finnish-Senegalese journalist and writer, Ndéla Faye, has decried racism in schools in Finland.

https://twitter.com/NdelaFaye/status/1504028099607941121?t=tpugNjGCgs81fRZWvJArEw&s=08
Though I don't support racism but black people are the most tribalistic and most hateful people among themselves.
Especially Ghanaians, Senegalese, Togolese, South Africans etc
They will be hating on you because you are not their tribe or from their country.
Except somebody that haven't been to these African countries before.
Because a white man is hating on you that's why you're crying if it was a Nigerian you would have opened your mouth to insult him and the whole world would hear.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2022
That a lot of individuals above me see nothing wrong and can only advice her to "come back home" says a lot about how people truly see and value themselves. Well I'm not even surprised. They might just be dense teenagers behind those monikers
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by brandsoncharlie: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
wonder233:
Simple!
All this nagging, yet they won't stay in their continent. Africans are a joke: you migrate to another person's country, de-market your own, then expect them not to treat you as inferior? If it were you, won't you do the same?
Charlie they even hate Nigerians in their country, because those white are seen developed and have a working country, economy for everyone to benefit they feel they should also deceive same treatment.

I was talking to a stupid ugly black girl she refused to send me her pictures but my average looking white buddy friend spoke to her she got excited, previllaged and sending lot's of pictures to my colleague white buddy.
The black women are more stupid than I thought.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Releases Post Ume Result. / Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) / Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.