Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out (24610 Views)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Eunice Favour Bags PhD In Pharmacognosy In Finland, The First Nigerian / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Maconstruct(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2022
If yr frm a loving home with good bond among family members there's no need seeking approval n acceptance frm strangers(whites)

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Cousin9999: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2022
1. Ndela Faye looks mulatto. And her child appears only 1/4 black. I can't even take this woman seriously.

2. Finnish people are irrelevant. Their social safety net, education (generally speaking), and public transportation are top notch. But culturally, no one gives af. That's part of the reason they do things like this. They're mad.

3. Scandinavian people are ugly and boring. They have a goofy language and accent. Their cuisine is wack. And their cold, ugly countries are dark most of the year. That's probably why they're clearly so jealous and take out their frustrations on sexy people. grin

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by delishpot: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Africans are helping oyinbos play it on ground in real time.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Kwestionair: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Lalami3232:
When some of these Africans wey go abroad dey complain of racism, I go just dey smile. Una no know where una come from? If you think say the white man's land dey bad, come back home and see wetin we dey go through for here. We no get light, fuel, high inflation but still we no dey complain because we know say no hope in sight. All we dey do na to fight ourselves via tribe and religion. Igbos go fight yorubas, the Hausas go fight Igbos and the circle continues. Even with the hardship wey we dey pass through for here, nobody is saying anything meaningful about it, rather dem want make their political parties wey dem dey support enter power, not minding their suffering. The average 9ja guy is ready to suffer another 8yrs provided he party na win 2023 election. Mumu pipo!!! See dem everyday fighting over which old crim*inal go be the next president, knowing fully well say those thieves no get anything tangible to offer. Madam, manage wetin you see for there ooo because majority of us dey envy that situation wey you dey complain about.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you sell your vote for 2023 because of political affiliation or because of salt and rice, na 2031 na your suffering go end"

Whether you like sell it oh, whether you like don’t sell it. They will use soldiers, touts and intimidation to get their seat in aso rock and the suffering continues, and there’s nothing, absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

God bless MNK
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Ilamina(f): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Finland is a non western country anyway
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by 1sherlockHolmes: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
Finnish-Senegalese journalist and writer, Ndéla Faye, has decried racism in schools in Finland.

https://twitter.com/NdelaFaye/status/1504028099607941121?t=tpugNjGCgs81fRZWvJArEw&s=08
get me to finland and change my name to negro
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by BRATISLAVA: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
This forum is full of one type of people from one type of place in thinking.

They shouldn't travel because there's racism? Why should you want electricity in Nigeria when your power grid will always fail?

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
DannyXpress:
It's better we stop complaining about racism because humans will always find something that differentiates them with others.

We were created to be equal but the truth is we can never be equal.
That's the reality of the world we live in
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by bergs2: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Kennytheanalyst:
Well racism is an endemic disease. It can’t be cured

Oga stop looking for racism where it is not!

There is nothing like racism here, it was said to be part of Finnish culture.
Again, how many Finns send their children to Africa?

I think it's high time we stopped complaining and move on: the Europeans have moved on since WW1 and 2.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Olam09(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
Finnish-Senegalese journalist and writer, Ndéla Faye, has decried racism in schools in Finland.

https://twitter.com/NdelaFaye/status/1504028099607941121?t=tpugNjGCgs81fRZWvJArEw&s=08

Black always playing the race card. If we csn use the word nigga among ourselves here in Nigeria and Africa why can't the white use the word too?
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by DeRay98(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
dettolgel:
Instead of Africans to pursue self development they are busy getting distracted by word.

The idea of dwelling on this so called wokeness is an idea developed to distract the black Americans from focusing on the real issue and it is shame that Africans instead of asking the real questions and doing the heavy lifting required to emancipate themselves from poor governance and backwardness they are busy chasing shadow.

Can someone ask the lady if her Muslim brothers allow their fellow Christian brothers to marry their daughters?

Most families will stay take the piss on their wards choice of partner because of tribal differences. When are we going to fix the rot in our homes?

Like the teacher rightly said it is Finnish culture if the lady does not like it she can take her child elsewhere. Imagine the hatred this woman is trying to put into the mind of a 4 years old. Poor child. Children are not born with hate or bigotry they are taught by parents like this lady.

If you some of you know the psychological impact of racism or experienced it real time in the western you won't sounding so righteous.
This is exactly why the white people find us easy to deal with because we find excuses to exonerate them and blame ourselves.
This is kind of game is used to keep their people consciously seeing Africans as inferior race, to be exploited and looked on generation after generation.
What has the Finnish culture got to do African continent and history?
They have started indoctrinated children to keep their narrative of Africa and Africans.

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by codemaniacs: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
DeRay98:

If you some of you know the psychological impact of racism or experienced it real time in the western you won't sounding so righteous.
This is exactly why the white people find us easy to deal with because we find excuses to exonerate them and blame ourselves.
This is kind of game is used to keep their people consciously seeing Africans as inferior race, to be exploited and looked on generation after generation.
They have started indoctrinated children to keep their narrative of Africa and Africans.

You should also know that the person you're quoting may not be African and may be a Whyte supremacist with a Nigerian name as their moniker or the person may be a very ignorant Nigerian suffering from colonial mentality, extreme self hatred and Stockholm's syndrome..

1 Like

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
nkemoma:

What you doing right now is so outdated.......

Your dad's ignorance led to him having sex without a rubber now leading to the birth of a deranged baboon... You doing the same thing you accuse racist white folks of doing despite claiming to have done your lame research.

You still a nigga, nigga .. Go kee yourself if you think otherwise.

I can see you don't have the ability to comprehend words. If you as a black ugly mofo use the n-word on me, am I suppose to mad? Of course, no. Like I said you're a big time ignorant fool. Your dumb ass couldn't even punctuate, or type well.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by msrcusgarvey6(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
What is the position in Russia and Ukraine is what we want to know for now
lalasticlala:

Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by heniford2: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anieke77:
Come back to Africa
simple we black always cry racism yet we are racist to our follow blacks too Bleep racism comment undecided
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by planetx: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
And someone was saying here the other day that there is no racism in Finland.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by dettolgel: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
DeRay98:

Oga I schooled and worked in the west infact across the west. So I have been there done that even before this whole wokeness started.

I have lived in neighbourhood where I am the only blacks. I have learnt that instead of being distracted by shit like this I have to "double my hustle" and get even by sitting with them on the table where our fates are decided.

We Africa should stop chasing shadows.

My question to you when are we going to start having the conversation on why a Northern Muslim will not allow his fellow village man a northern Christian to marry his daughter?

When are we going to start having the conversation on why a Jehovah Witness will not relate well with his brothers because they are of different denominations. Basing our hatred on imported religions.

Maybe if we keep our affairs in order the west will think twice before running their mouth when they see us.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Judybash93(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
nkemoma:
Racism is a worldwide thing

Worst is the tribalism displayed by Afonjas and AwusaFoolanis.
Grow up bro
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Eagba(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Wrong education like this is what makes most of this whites always think Africa is one single country and it contains only bush and animal without iota of civilization

This is the very basis of racism indoctrination
Africa is filled with dirt animals, bush and no civilization. name one technology fully developed by Africans in Africa or well improved by Africans in Africa.

Africa is filled with dirt
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anieke77:
Come back to Africa

And face tribalism abi?? undecided

Racist and tribalist have thesame fate.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by BabaRamota1980: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
I noticed the writer identified as Finnish-Senegalese.

Why not Senegalese-Finnish?

Put yourself first and above them.

Knowledge is complex, subtleties in relationships can shape perception. When you identify first as European, they wonder if you have pride in your own non-European root.
Re: The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out by Godwin25king: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dollywood:

Don't be dumb. If you don't know the history behind the N-word, it's better you don't display your uttermost ignorance on a public forum. Stupid!

Be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola / University Of Abuja Girls Hostel Was Burnt Down. / My Experience Teaching In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.