Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match (24408 Views)

Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed / Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him / Naija Vs Atletico (match Build Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by ogbiwa: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Manchester United star Paul Pogba is offering a reward after his house was targeted by burglars on Tuesday night.

Pogba was playing for the Red Devils as they were knocked out of the Champions League, losing to Atletico Madrid at Old Trafford, when his house was targeted. And the Frenchman has revealed his children were at home at the time.

The United star rushed home after the full-time whistle with wife Zulay with the midfielder writing: "Last night our family's worst nightmare was realized when our home was broken into and burglarized while our babies were sleeping in their bedroom.

"The burglars were in our home for less than five minutes but in that time they took from us something more valuable than anything we had in our home... our sense of safety and security.

"This occurred during the final minutes of last night's match when they knew that we would not be home. My wife and I rushed home not knowing if our children were safe and unharmed. As a father there is no feeling worse in this world than not being there to protect your children and I sincerely hope that no one ever has to feel what I felt last night.

"It is for this reason that I would like to offer a reward for anyone who has a clue to help us. Please send any info to rewardpogba@gmail.com"

United are understood to be working with players to review and strengthen their home security. The latest incident comes after defender Victor Lindelof's home was targeted earlier this season.

Defender Lindelof's wife Maja and young family were in his property when the break-in occurred at their property in January, but were not harmed. Lindelof was playing for United in their 3-1 win at Brentford when the raid happened.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/breaking-paul-pogba-burgled-reward-26487192

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by ArchiLimited: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
I am 100% sure those burglars were Mancity fans. That's the only way someone will be heartless enough to rob someone on the same night he was knocked out of the champions league. Haba no human feelings atall grin
Thank God the kids were safe though.

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by internationalman(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2022
The real Agbero club. From D Maria to Pogba.

So Obembet has suddenly lost your strength to creat threads upon threads analysing Man Utd lost with pictures like you did PSG..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by tobtap: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Eyaaa... kpele

1 Like

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Unbelievable..but guess what they are gonna get caught in no time..this ain't Africa where criminals get away with their atrocities very easily..
grin cheesy

There should be surveillance camera and the rest so everyone should be rest assured.. wink

1 Like

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Richsteemit: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
When our players to are robbing man u. Look at that stupid rashford collecting 300k just for playing nonsense. Pass zero, dribble zero.

20 Likes

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by updatechange(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
So theives and rogues full Manchester...? Chai!
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by seanery: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
SIGH
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by WarriAproko: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Maguire is the one that sent those people. He almost breake ronaldo teeth too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by NOwazobia: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
This is what we called Insult In-salt upon injury, in reverse. undecided

He better mention the amount if he is actually serious on getting the culprit. No be after I don get the thief, he go kon shuk small 5000 dollars for my hand oooo... The price is the motivation. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by gabby227(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Criminal Manchester United
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2022
shocked

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by lordchiz(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Useless club

1 Like

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by stunnert(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Pray for the best but always be prepared for the worst
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Is it that these peoole don't fence over there or what..

With that kind mad money..na a battalion of soldiers go dey guard that house for Nigeria here..

7 Likes

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Solofresh2: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Pogba my man grin
250 hairstyle in 88 appearances grin

18 Likes

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by McGg: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2022
I will help him on condition of letting me out of this shit hole
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by gboye93(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2022
This life nor just balance
Dem comot you from champions league still rob you dsame night....

Abeg ask man city fans ooo because na dem be una neighbours London far grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by yaksdavirus: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I am 100% sure those burglars were Mancity fans. That's the only way someone will be heartless enough to rob someone on the same night he was knocked out of the champions league. Heartless people everywhere grin

Boys currently scanning this post now to find out how much the reward is

Mancity fans will never stoop so low to commit such crime, they have already trashed man u home and away. I think u should ask ur fellow united fans that are angry with the performance of their players.

13 Likes

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Unbelievable..but guess what they are gonna get caught in no time..this ain't Africa where criminals get away with their atrocities very easily..
grin cheesy

There should be surveillance camera and the rest so everyone should be rest assured.. wink

There are many unsolved burglary cases in the developed countries, especially the United States.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by decatalyst(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Pogba Pogba
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by nkemoma(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Excuse to jump ship and Japa next season
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Elmander1983(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Pls carry your Maguire reasoning commit for here! Taaaah!
ArchiLimited:
I am 100% sure those burglars were Mancity fans. That's the only way someone will be heartless enough to rob someone on the same night he was knocked out of the champions league. Heartless people everywhere grin

Boys currently scanning this post now to find out how much the reward is

1 Like

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2022
May be they are frustrated man utd fans trying to pile up more frustration on the non challant attitude Pogba. angry

1 Like

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Pele10: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Lets not forget that pogba and man utd were knock out of the champions league that same night.
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by ArchiLimited: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2022
Elmander1983:
Pls carry your Maguire reasoning commit for here! Taaaah!

A frustrated human being has commented. It's easy to spot them by their comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by NOwazobia: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin cheesy

If that is how every criminal there get caught all the time, I wonder why they still have high crime rate there ooo... Just wondering.

The success of one criminal embolden another.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning / I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.