Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match (24406 Views)

Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed / Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him / Naija Vs Atletico (match Build Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by flexyrule(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Double wahalla
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by fullnetwork: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2022
An irresponsible wife would leave children alone back home to go flex with the husband ...
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by nihinlade(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2022
The way they build their houses over there also makes it easy for burglars to gain easy access. They don't usually burglary proof. May be because crime rate is low!

May God continue to protect them o.
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by cmecproblem(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Someone close to you did it bro
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by LOVEGINO(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Why him nor hire naija police na?
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Kizyte(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2022
No CCTV at home?
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Freddy2021(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Stop saying trash cause am a manchester city fans...come to think of it, manchester utd fans knew they have turn them out of the CL so had to make them suffer for it
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Abdotcom(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Double loss, knock them out and robbed him. Take heart my man PP
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Digitalfuture: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2022
I wonder what kind of juju this Pogba do

A black man been paid $500k a week doing nothing in the pitch...

I'm not against the robbery he fully deserve to be rob more.
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Bahamas95(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2022
I get angry whenever I hear things like this. Can't these people employ private security guards?........Or is their law against it? I don't just understand. Same thing happened to Reece James sometime ago.
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by EKOSuperior(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2022
That's so bad. Double jeopardy for Pogba losing to Athletico Madrid and also having his house burglarized.
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by manunitedbabes: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Heart break in both side. Sorry my guy
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Lanretoye(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Yoh guys also burgled the fund by taking away their joy of being in the round of 8 at the champions league and top 4 spot in the Premier league.
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by skywalker240(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2022
ogelekpomgam:
May be they are frustrated man utd fans trying to pile up more frustration on the non challant attitude Pogba. angry
they are stupid

they will never rob maguire or rashford who both keep playing thrash week in week out
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Kaytixy: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Unbelievable..but guess what they are gonna get caught in no time..this ain't Africa where criminals get away with their atrocities very easily..
grin cheesy

There should be surveillance camera and the rest so everyone should be rest assured.. wink
oga go and sleep and stop bringing africa in. Why have they not arrested the burglars that burgled Reece James house till date just turning yourselves slave to master

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
With all that money if ur home ain't secure I wonder what ur doing
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Bamzyriches451: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na their fans smiley
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Aboguede(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

There are many unsolved burglary cases in the developed countries, especially the United States.

Don't mind the ignorant foòoool let them continue to display their animal level of no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Aboguede(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kaytixy:
oga go and sleep and stop bringing africa in. Why have they not arrested the burglars that burgled Reece James house till date just turning yourselves slave to master

U have time to educate that goat

I dey shame for their ignorance shocked

1 Like

Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by PurestBoy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
I suspect one of my area bros in Ibadan but now in Manchester, the bros na confirm thief, he stole his way, gather money, get visa and travel out. I'm sure he's still into stealing
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by obembet(f): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
internationalman:
The real Agbero club. From D Maria to Pogba.

So Obembet has suddenly lost your strength to creat threads upon threads analysing Man Utd lost with pictures like you did PSG..

Am not bias.. I have done that dear.. check my page
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Our one and only French Barber
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by Banmeallday: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Likely it was blackies that did it...

SO even the very successful are not safe abroad lol
Re: Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match by frog12: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
na arab dis man marry? e no wan go the way of eboue with a brit. hahahahahsa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ike Ugbo Dumps Super Eagles For Canada National Team / Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George / I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.