Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall (60959 Views)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Fmghewzy(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Timoleon:
What’s so outrageous about what he said that you should reply him with a ridiculous statement? These kind of sights are not rare occurrences on our roads. Containers falling off trucks are stories we read very often. These things don’t just happen, people obviously saw them before eventual disasters. No be all thread Dey for insensitive cruise. With this truck on container still on the road, lives and properties are in danger.

People wey Normal for Nairaland no pass 5.
Some comments on Nairaland would instantly make you give up on Nigeria .
I just hope the population of senseless people on Nairaland isn't proportional to Nigeria ( in general)
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Richy4(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2022
That was really scary...It's not easy to zoom at the truck registration number...
Also the date and time the video was recorded would have helped...
it would have helped by looking at the Manifest and nabbing the supervisor/ driver that authorized the movement without considering the safety of others
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by frowland(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2022
allwell51:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbMYQPDDlML/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dirlCd4vTc

Man fries out about the poor Safety system by truck owners as he spots an Anthony Truck in Lagos that was only tied with 1 belt and is about Falling off if the truck happens to either overspeed or bends slightly to the right
It depends on how the goods was balanced inside the container. Maybe something is in there that needed the Center of gravity to be pushed a bit out.
Be that as it may, the view is quite frightening.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by mozona(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2022
what is all this!
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by coolinz: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2022
This is dangerous !!!
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by DropsMic(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
DannyXpress:

Everyone saw it ooo but Unfortunately nothing will be done until someone dies first.

The weird ways of the black man
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Naughtysex: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Thou:
And hw is that suppose to be funny? i didnt crack a joke yunno, nairaland and lies are like 5 and 6!
Not all threads are for kids
Wait for the thread that allow kiddo to comment
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by NaijaCover(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by juman(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Sanwoolu your job.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
I saw one just now now in my area
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

What exactly did he fry?

He frewed container
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by HernanCortes: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Timoleon:
Disaster coming soon. These are the road users police and FRSC ought to be particular about but somehow these awaiting disasters would get past their check points and carry on like nothing is wrong after greasing the palms of our corrupt officials.

Just sad.

FRSC and police are busy jumping into the road and shaking down motorists who have zero visible violations on their vehicles
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Lepon02: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Naija, which way? grin shocked undecided
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by descartes400: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2022
If I was the one driving, I would have overtaken it and block it with my car until the appropriate authority arrives to do the needful.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Brownshoe: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Pymetrics:
It's not only about crying out, what do they do to stop the moving truck? We all have social responsibilities to make our society safe. If the people on the road stopped this driver, he would and they have successfully avert the danger. After stopping him, they can call necessary agency to take over then they would leave to their various businesses. We should not just cry but take civil actions when necessary.
don't mind them they won't stop it, they will be saying awon family o si ni tosi e, meaning my family are not around it.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by drmuchin: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2022
1000 ways to die
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by porthouse7(f): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Won't fall. Likely the load inside is tilted towards the left so has to be placed that way to manage the center of gravity and center of momentum
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by moneyissweet(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2022
They will not see it, Yahoo boys is the real deal

Timoleon:
Disaster coming soon. These are the road users police and FRSC ought to be particular about but somehow these awaiting disasters would get past their check points and carry on like nothing is wrong after greasing the palms of our corrupt officials.

Just sad.

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by virginchaser(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2022
OP has done well but details of the vehicle or company representing would have gone a long way to assist. This won't stop until government introduces truck pre mob system that will ensure articulated trucks are certified before allow to be used by any company.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Agugbadin: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Where is FRSC, why allow such dangerous vehicles on our roads
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
The police or FRSC is supposed to stop the vehicle and do the needful by ensuring it does not harm anyone but u know, they are busy minding the N100 and N200 they are collecting from commercial vehicles. In the end na where the container go land on top be the next thing...in Nigeria ur safety is in ur own hands because vatually no one cares until something happens! Still they would not learn!!

I come in peace!!!
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Ejembee: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
allwell51:

Watch video here

Man fries out about the poor Safety system by truck owners as he spots an Anthony Truck in Lagos that was only tied with 1 belt and is about Falling off if the truck happens to either overspeed or bends slightly to the right

he suppose stop the driver use that koboko impart sense into their head
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Franking: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
We have police and traffic people who won't even notice the anomaly.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Rahmoney04: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
If i was the man I'll drive slowly behind till i see a very open space to overtake
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by zedegit: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
allwell51:

Watch video here

That driver should be castrated as punishment.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by toxtimmy: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
That's what I saw when Buhari decided to run for president... Now, imagine what I am seeing with Tinubu running for president?

DannyXpress:

Everyone saw it ooo but Unfortunately nothing will be done until someone dies first.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by pacespot(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omoh, this is a calamity waiting to happen o shocked
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by zumbigbo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Once in Abuja, I saw container on the back of truck, where half of the container at the back was hanging down, about 1 foot from hitting the ground. My eye chook wella!

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Scootoo: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sha no go pass iju ota ooooo I no fit trek from winners reach onibukun oo
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by purpulrain: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
if I were there I would have blocked the road stopped the trailer and have him arrested. The Nigeria we all want begins with you.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Timoleon:
What’s so outrageous about what he said that you should reply him with a ridiculous statement? These kind of sights are not rare occurrences on our roads. Containers falling off trucks are stories we read very often. These things don’t just happen, people obviously saw them before eventual disasters. No be all thread Dey for insensitive cruise. With this truck on container still on the road, lives and properties are in danger.

That guy must be a kid obviously!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Doctor Who Just Passed Out From NYSC Dies In Accident In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.