Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall (61233 Views)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
moneyissweet:
They will not see it, Yahoo boys is the real deal

Even yahoo boys should be dealt with!
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by cennedi: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
see below
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by winner37(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
DannyXpress:

Everyone saw it ooo but Unfortunately nothing will be done until someone dies first.

that is nigeria for you.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Tundex911: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Koboko dey inside your motor and I guess you be soldier why can't you stop the driver and flog him...

My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Road safety and those other idiots nor go See am oo.. na to collect egunje dem sabi. Later we go dey see front page. "Family of 5 die as container crush them along godforbid road" useless country with useless people.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by sucexfic(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
MajesticKris:
I saw one just now now on my way to work....
Mule, bastard liar ����
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Bamzyriches451: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damn!
They should arrest that driver before something happen
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by ElValiente(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
As e dey go now. If e happen gbam. We cry, we mourn, we pray and we move on waiting on the next one to happen again
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by moneyissweet(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Even yahoo boys should be dealt with!

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Sleekfingers: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
allwell51:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbMYQPDDlML/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dirlCd4vTc

Man fries out about the poor Safety system by truck owners as he spots an Anthony Truck in Lagos that was only tied with 1 belt and is about Falling off if the truck happens to either overspeed or bends slightly to the right

Useless country
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Tpharell: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
tillaman:
This is a disaster waiting to happen if care is not taken
I just hope when it happens innocent lives won’t be claimed
Care has not been taken that's why its a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
DannyXpress:

Everyone saw it ooo but Unfortunately nothing will be done until someone dies first.

Only our law enforcement, tax collector traffic agents, latsma, VIO that won’t see it. They are busy doing Lagos government work. grin
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Naughtysex:
Not all threads are for kids
Wait for the thread that allow kiddo to comment
look at who is calling someone a kid... Your name sound so kiddish so who is nw actually the kid? Gettat!
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I saw two while traveling by water from Bayelsa to Rivers grin grin
grin
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Children
what happened to them
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kingzd:
What evidence do you have to substantiate that the person lied? Guy face front if you don't have anything reasonable to say. A lot of you folks just talk crap without foresight, and that's why y'all have Nigeria the way it is.
you should forward this to the lier nt me!
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
LastProphet:

I hope you found where to land in kogi
grin
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by chaloskyx: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
ONLY SEEN IN A SHITHOLE COUNTRY
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Aaay: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Really
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thou:
i saw one while travling by air to kogi statecheesy grin angry
Bros hope you don land safely cheesy
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Remag666:

Bros hope you don land safely cheesy
grin... Me self don site one thread wey person drop lie gon, me wan go add my own like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thou:
grin... Me self don site one thread wey person drop lie gon, me wan go add my own like this.
Which thread be that one? Nairaland just dey gee me joy today no be small grin grin
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Naughtysex: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thou:
look at who is calling someone a kid... Your name sound so kiddish so who is nw actually the kid? Gettat!
Help me tell your ex convict father "to get out"
I'm his mate
Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Naughtysex:
Help me tell your ex convict father "to get out"
I'm his mate
what ever!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall by Thou: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Remag666:

Which thread be that one? Nairaland just dey gee me joy today no be small grin grin
check my last two comment outgrin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.