Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra (751 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Prof Soludo will be swon-in as 6th executive Governor of Anambra State, thanks to almighty God for successful tenure of Gov Willie Obiano, and his achievements in all sectors as executive governor of Anambra State, above all making sure that Prof Soludo emerged APGA candidate with all the political battles and litigation he fought just to make sure our finest emerge as APGA guber candidate, and won with landslide victory across 19LGs, one question I keep asking myself even at this moment, what would've been the faith of of Ndi Anambra, if our enemies succeeded by forcefully imposing Ubah on us? It would've been a sorrowful day us today, thanks almighty, God no be man, thanks to those that followed and contributed in main thread of developments in Anambra State to the current page 935 pages one of the threads with highest numbers of pages on nairaland, it wasn't easy tasks for us , as governor Obiano tenure will end if few moment from now, we all will welcome Prof, I'm very optimistic he will take Anambra to the next level of which he promised to build a mega smart city, industrialization and relaxation, join us as we monitor Prof Soludo developmental stride in Anambra State here
https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos/935

And pls subscribe to Anambra1stSonTV on YouTube for more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz8ijVhqlT0

I pray he succeed
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by MadamVanessa(f): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2022
shocked

Professor Soludo, the only solution for the Anambrarians. I have the conviction that this young man is going to deliver in all ramifications. I can see the passion and willingness in him to serve the good people of Anambra selflessly.

Congratulations to Ndi Anambra

Congratulations my Prof.

2 Likes

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Dankovich1: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations to him once more

I pray that his tenure will be fruitful and beneficial for his state, the country and him aswell

#SoludoSolution..... that year, if you Know, you Know.

2 Likes

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra is in God's hand

Congrats sir , I wish you well .

2 Likes

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Anambra is in God's hand

Congrats sir , I wish you well .
Forward ever back never

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2022
post=111107771:

Forward ever back never
No be lies

2 Likes

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Bluntguy: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2022
I believe you

2 Likes

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Let him not disappoint us!
Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by samista: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo Solution!! It is well with Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Professor Soludo, the only solution for the Anambrarians. I have the conviction that this young man is going to deliver in all ramifications. I can see the passion and willingness in him to serve the good people of Anambra selflessly.

Congratulations to Ndi Anambra

Congratulations my Prof.

Young man at 61 years

That man is not a young man o.

If you cannot think of him as old, then think of him as middle-aged.
Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Let him not disappoint us!
He will not, his pedigree is at stake, all eyes on him

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Dreal1247: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2022
The real politicians in the state will hate him. No more sharing the money but using it for the development of the state which by extension is to upgrade the people's standard of living.

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Day169: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2022
I won't deny that he has the potential to take Anambra state to not just the next level but greater heights, but this will only come to fruition when the people of the state tap into his vision with a lot of commitment.
It's human nature to pay lip service while being subversive behind the scenes.
I truly wish him a successful tenure and may Anambra become the envy of all!

3 Likes

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2022
post=111107978:

He will not, his pedigree is at stake, all eyes on him

Don't be so sure that he will not disappoint.

It is one thing to be an erudite professor of economics, it is another thing to be a state governor.

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by akanke79: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2022
IPOB governlor of umu bingos.

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by colorsofrainbow: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2022
akanke79:
IPOB governlor of umu bingos.
It's too early to start crying cry cry

2 Likes

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by akanke79: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

It's too early to start crying cry cry
That is how you guys cry on Yoruba leaders even wishing them death.Hateful and irredeemable souls.

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2022
No more beerfraud or death again
Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
No more beerfraud or death again
I will soon know you guys faith in one Nigeria when Tinubu and other of your kinsmen fail to win APC ticket for 2023 presidential ticket
Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2022
post=111108822:

I will soon know you guys faith in one Nigeria when Tinubu and other of your kinsmen fail to win APC ticket for 2023 presidential ticket
leave APC satanic Islamic party alone and face your PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by christejames(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations to the real People's Leader!
Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by gidgiddy: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2022
I hope he succeeds but I stress that all the Phd's, titles and and academic qualifications does not guarantee success

I have seen many such people get into office just to turn into tyrants and become absolute disasters
Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by BSsniffer: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Hope he lives up to the hype....

1 Like

Re: One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra by Trustedhands: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Another Ortom in Zulum's clothing.

(1) (Reply)

Accord Obiano Courtesies, Don't Endanger His Health - Anambra APC Cautions EFCC / Jonathan Joins Apc For 2023 / I Think PETER Is Winning This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.