Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex (41138 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by NOwazobia: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Why are they sitting on chairs, what happen to the ground?

The women among should be strip to braziers, while the men to pants. Rubbish? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by sukar886: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Important announcement , please don't kill your self to satisfy a woman , once you are tired come down, is not by force, most woman don come during sex.....
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by eldoradoxx: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2022
For those who doubt the effectiveness of Nigerian security agencies in mostly the East, here is your proof.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2022
eldoradoxx:
For those who doubt the effectiveness of Nigerian security agencies in mostly the East, here is your proof.

THEY ARE EFFECTIVE IN SHOWING POWER AGAINST IGBO PEOPLE.

I WANT TO SEE THEM MAKE ARREST IN THE NORTH.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Originalsly: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Professional work by the Police... well done. Under the law I'm almost sure no one or two charges can have them sentenced for more than a year if given the maximum. I hope the Police file several charges... and the judge find them guilty on each ... sentence them to the max .... and let them serve each separately and not concurrently. They must spend a longgg time in prison... make them an example. The uploading of the video should be enough for the judge to show no mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by neonly: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2022
seunlayi:
People should raise funds for the woman to be able to move on far away from these evil people.

Let start by u making d first donation
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by gracealonev: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2022
So why are the suspects seated and clothed while being paraded?
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Bmaster(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2022
How sex fit kill a man still surprises me.

Kpata kpata na ejaculate u go do,

Which one be death again,nawa oo
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2022
seunlayi:
People should raise funds for the woman to be able to move on far away from these evil people.

HOPELESS AFONJA, ALWAYS SO SAD TO SEE HOW VESTED YOU ARE IN THE IGBO MAN AFFAIRS.

THEY SHOULD RAISE MONEY FOR HER TO MOVE TO OGUN STATE OR IS IT LAGOS WHERE WOMEN ARE NOT DISCRIMINATED ABI?

START BY MAKING THE FIRST DONATION AS SOMEBODY HERE RIGHTLY STATED.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by NaBanga: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2022
If Nigerian police are smart, they will realize they can make more money by arresting the victims of common Nigerian wickedness. Start arresting all these people who falsely accuse others of witchcraft. By the time they correct the society, most of them will be rich from full jails and courts.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Tochj(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2022
This is where women group are needed
That woman should be helped to leave the community.
They will still come after her.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2022
IF ANY ARREST WAS TRUILY MADE, THEY SHOULD ALL BE GIVEN BAIL AND RELEASED.

COMMUNITY/CULTURAL ACTION ARE BETTER HANDLED BY THE TRADITIONAL LEADERS, AS THIS IS NOT A CRIMINAL CASE.

NIGERIA POLICE SHOULD FOCUS ON SOLVING MURDERS AND OTHER SERIOUS CRIME, NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN IGBO AFFAIRS.

I EXPECT NIGERIA POLICE TO HAND THE SUSPECT TO THE TRADITIONAL LEADER AND LET HIM HANDLE THE CASE.

HE WILL SURELY PUNISH THEM TO DRIVE THE MESSAGE THAT NEXTTIME, THEY SHOULD NOT PARADE ANYBODY NAKED ON SUCH ISSUE.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Tochj(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2022
hammer567:

HOPELESS AFONJA, ALWAYS SO SAD TO SEE HOW VESTED YOU ARE IN THE IGBO MAN AFFAIRS.

THEY SHOULD RAISE MONEY FOR HER TO MOVE TO OGUN STATE OR IS IT LAGOS WHERE WOMEN ARE NOT DISCRIMINATED ABI?

START BY MAKING THE FIRST DONATION AS SOMEBODY HERE RIGHTLY STATED.
My dear,Igbos don't support evil at all.
Those guys are criminals
They should face the consequences
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Tochj:

My dear,Igbos don't support evil at all.
Those guys are criminals
They should face the consequences

U ARE NO BETTER THAN THEM.

AS BLACK, U ARE NATURALLY EVIL.

MANY OF YOU HERE ARE NOT IGBO, BUT JUMPING UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU HATE IGBO PEOPLE.

LIKE, I SAID THIS IS A COMMUNITY AFFAIR AND THE TRADITIONAL LEADERS ARE BETTER PLACE TO DISPENCE JUSTICE NOT POLICE.

POLICE CAN ARREST BUT THEY SHOULD HAND THEM OVER TO THEIR ELDER OR IGWE.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by delishpot: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2022
LandMann:
The story isn't that the husband died as a result of too much sex.

The story is that the husband died because she had extra marital affair, that is, she had sex with another man while still married to this man that died.... and the man died from sleeping with her because she was cheating on him.

There are some cultures where this actually happens... Once a woman cheat and the husband knows and the husband sleeps with her or eat her food, he'll die or the children will die or he'll suffer a terrible illness that will take his life.

In some other cultures, they have reversed the curse to the woman. If she cheats, she will bear all the consequences without effect on the husband or children.

Women that go outside to look for prick while still under the roof of a man who paid your bride price, please be warned. You are doing something that is forbidden in heaven and on earth and you'll bring calamity on your head.

Backwardness of some youths will keep Nigeria in bondage for another 600 years if those with brains don't put the stupid ones in check
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by bizzibodi(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Police has ignore a case of murder through infidelity,now looking at assualt of the murderer.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2022
bizzibodi:
Police has ignore a case of murder through infidelity,now looking at assualt of the murderer.

TRUE TALK!

CAN NIGERIA POLICE PROVE THE WIFE IS NOT BEHIND HIS DEATH?
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Tochj(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
hammer567:

U ARE NO BETTER THAN THEM.

AS BLACK, U ARE NATURALLY EVIL.

MANY OF YOU HERE ARE NOT IGBO, BUT JUMPING UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU HATE IGBO PEOPLE.

LIKE, I SAID THIS IS A COMMUNITY AFFAIR AND THE TRADITIONAL LEADERS ARE BETTER PLACE TO DISPENCE JUSTICE NOT POLICE.

POLICE CAN ARREST BUT THEY SHOULD HAND THEM OVER TO THEIR ELDER OR IGWE.
Go through my previous messages on this forum,am a staunch Igbo and I support Igbo affairs.
But we don't support evil
That's what makes us different
If Nigerians thinks and act like Igbo
We won't have problems.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Tochj:

Go through my previous messages on this forum,am a staunch Igbo and I support Igbo affairs.
We won't have problems.

CAN YOU PROVE THE WIFE IS NOT BEHIND HIS DEATH?

DO U HAVE SUCH PROVE?
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by faceland: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Criminals.
It's property they are aiming for, next thing is to accuse the women nonsense.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Ochelyko1: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2022
dre11:
Anambra police arrest native doctor, 5 others for indecent assault and public disgrace of widow over allegation of causing her husband's death

Previous threads:Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex https://www.nairaland.com/7027736/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video)
https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/anambra-police-arrest-native-doctor-5-others-for-indecent-assault-and-public-disgrace-of-widow-over-allegation-of-causing-her-husbands-death.html

In as much as I don't support Evil but I will like the police to used the same energy that they are using to investigate poor people matter by not letting any stone unturned to investigate those criminals who parade themselves as politicians. They should be brought to book with ease without sweeping the matter under the carpet.

Nigeria police and their enforcement of law only works for the poor but when it comes to the Rich the law is dead. Abba kyari has killed more people than any serial killer in Nigeria but yet they are pampering the case.

It will not be well with this generation Police officers they are Evil and practices wickedness against the common man.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Tochj:

We won't have problems.

I CANNOT EVEN SAY THE COMMUNITY OVER REACTED BECAUSE, THEY HAVE RIGHT TO MAKE CITIZENS ARREST.

AFTERALL, THEY WERE FACED WITH A DEAD BODY.

OK! THEY PARADED HER NAKED AS A MURDER SUSPECT?

SINCE WHEN IS THAT A CRIME IN NIGERIA, WHERE EVEN IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, IF THEY CATCH YOU STEALING, THEY WILL NAKED YOU?

OR IS THIS CASE SPECIAL BECAUSE, THEY ARE IGBO PEOPLE AND NIGERIA POLICE NEED TO SHOW POWER AGAINST IGBO PEOPLE?
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by keypha1: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Ezi agulu aguleri, always finding truble and fighting, that man die for his own sickness, about 70 pecent of married people in anambra east has side relationship both husband and wife, about, 30percent of married people in anambra east know their partners side chicks, and still leaving in same house, they suppose to jail that native doctor life jail.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by delishpot: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2022
hammer567:
IF ANY ARREST WAS TRUILY MADE, THEY SHOULD ALL BE GIVEN BAIL AND RELEASED.

COMMUNITY/CULTURAL ACTION ARE BETTER HANDLED BY THE TRADITIONAL LEADERS, AS THIS IS NOT A CRIMINAL CASE.

NIGERIA POLICE SHOULD FOCUS ON SOLVING MURDERS AND OTHER SERIOUS CRIME, NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN IGBO AFFAIRS.

I EXPECT NIGERIA POLICE TO HAND THE SUSPECT TO THE TRADITIONAL LEADER AND LET HIM HANDLE THE CASE.

HE WILL SURELY PUNISH THEM TO DRIVE THE MESSAGE THAT NEXTTIME, THEY SHOULD NOT PARADE ANYBODY NAKED ON SUCH ISSUE.

You want to sound smart but without adequate knowledge you sound........ .
Police can handle and keep under arrest or detention criminals and people with misdemeanor. If you get drunk and start trashing someones property they can call on the police to come take you away. Even if you were not drunk but just constituting a nuisance you can be detained.
They will be arrested and charged for any offence that falls under what they did to the woman. From abuse of her fundamental human right to dignity by striping her naked in public, to holding her hostage against her will, bodily harm, psychological trauma, defamation etc. If it is a bailable case they will be bailed but the police will still be involved until their case is heard and a worthy punishment is passed.
You are not the woman who suffered this abuse hence you have no right to decide anything that goes against her finding justice After they face their police case your village chief can go ahead to punish them too. Chief is just a figure head under the authority of the govt.
If what they did to that woman is not criminal offence then I dare say you dont know what a criminal offence is. Like you think only thieves and murderes are criminals.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2022
delishpot:

Police can handle and keep under arrest or detention criminals and people with misdemeanor. If you get drunk and start trashing someones property they can call on the police to come take you away. Even if you were not drunk but just constituting a nuisance you can be detained.
They will be arrested and charged for any offence that falls under what they did to the woman. From abuse of her fundamental human right, to dignity by striping her naked in public, to holding her hostage against her will, bodily harm, psychological trauma, defamation etc. If it is a bailable case they will be bailed but the police will still be involved until their case is heard and a worthy punishment is passed.
You are not the woman who suffered this abuse hence you have no right to decide anything that goes against her finding justice After they face their police case your village chief can go ahead to punish them too. Chief is just a figure head under the authority of the govt.
If what they did to that woman is not criminal offence then I dare say you dont know what a criminal offence is. Like you think only thieves and murderes are criminals.

THAT IS JUST THE POINT, THIS IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE BY NIGERIA STANDARD.

ALL THE CRIMES YOU LISTED ARE CIVIL MATTER

EVEN THE POLICE, THEY NAKED PEOPLE AND PARADE THEM NAKED.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT IS A CRIME? DO U KNOW WHAT POLICE DO TO PEOPLE?

THE REASON AM SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE, AS FAR AS I COULD SEE, THEY DID NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER JUST DISGRACED HER.

IF THEY HAD TOUCHED HER SEXUALLY OR LYNCH HER, I WOULD SUPPORT POLICE INVOLVEMENT.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Tapout(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2022
delishpot:

They will be arrested and charged for any offence that falls under what they did to the woman. From abuse of her fundamental human right to dignity by striping her naked in public, to holding her hostage against her will, bodily harm, psychological trauma, defamation etc. If it is a bailable case they will be bailed but the police will still be involved until their case is heard and a worthy punishment is passed.

IN NIGERIA, TO NAKED MEN NO BE OFFENCE, BUT WEN YOU NAKED WOMAN, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE. grin

IT IS ONLY OK, WEN THE WOMAN NAKED HERSELF. LOL

WAT IF I TOLD U, SHE WAS ALREADY NAKED WEN THEY MET HER? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2022
What is overdose sex
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by marsman: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
hammer567:

NIGERIA CANNOT GO VERY FAR ON IGBO SOIL.

WE WILL SOON LEAVE NIGERIA, WITHIN MONTHS, IN 2023.
Shut up and stop praising baseless cruelty like a confused goat. I just hope you have the same desposition when they come for your mother on a baseless superstition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by hammer567: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
marsman:

Shut up and stop praising baseless cruelty like a confused goat. I just hope you have the same desposition when they come for your mother on a baseless superstition.
[/s]

NIGERIA CANNOT GO FAR ON IGBO SOIL.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by delishpot: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2022
hammer567:

THAT IS JUST THE POINT, THIS IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE BY NIGERIA STANDARD.

EVEN THE POLICE, THEY NAKED PEOPLE AND PARADE THEM NAKED.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT IS A CRIME? DO U KNOW WHAT POLICE DO TO PEOPLE?

THE REASON AM SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE, AS FAR AS I COULD SEE, THEY DID NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER JUST DISGRACED HER.

IF THEY HAD TOUCHED HER SEXUALLY OR LYNCH HER, I WOULD SUPPORT POLICE INVOLVEMENT.

You funny, please Nigeria can be a jungle but we arent all animals living in it. A few of us still are intelligent, civilized and have risen above the mud beast status. There are various types of crimes from sex abuse to robbery, kidnapp, slandering, money laundering, scamming, physical violence, stealing etc. You dont just decide to say oh well since this is Nigeria, only sexual and physical violence should be worthy of justice by the police. You call what they did to that woman "JUST DISGRACED" haaaaa!
I will just assume you have a lot to learn and I see you looking back at your mentality of today and feeling embarrassed at your POV in life matters at this stage of your life.
And YES it is a crime what they did to her. Infact many crimes were carried out against her simultaneously. That she wasnt raped, fingered or killed doesnt make it ok. The police doing same or worse doesnt make it okay either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter / I Saw Indecency In My Sister's Phone. What Should I Do To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.