Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex (41139 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by delishpot: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
hammer567:

DAT IS JUST IT! SHE MAY HAVE BEEN NAKED WHEN THE MOB ARRIVED.

SECONDLY, CAN YOU PROVE SHE HAD NO INVOLVEMENT IN HER HUSBAND DEATH? DO YOU HAVE SUCH PROVE?

EVEN YOU, JUST SAID PEOPLE CAN IGNORE, IF SHE WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF KILLING HER HUSBAND.

IS THIS NOT THE SAME BELIEVE THAT LED THE VILLAGERS TO PARADE HER NAKED?

I TOLD YOU, NIGERIA GENERALLY, ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTH, HAVE THIS CULTURE OF NAKEDING ACCUSED PEOPLE.

IF THIS CASE IS DIFFERENT, THEN IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE IGBO AND POLICE LIKE TO SHOW POWER AGAINST IGBO PEOPLE.

Pkease enough with your ignorance. I am sorry your mentality and intelligence is waaaaaay bellow what I can pretend to reason with. Please note that I didn't write this as an insult. Its just the fact. I cant carry on with this discussion else my brain might just shrink from being dumbed down with the ignorance you are spewing here and believe me I am trying to use mild words to describe things here. All the best dear.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Octaves(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Why are they still wearing clothes?
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Captain92: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Police punish them pls, they are way too senseless, make them learn the hard way.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Captain92: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
hammer567:

DAT IS JUST IT! SHE MAY HAVE BEEN NAKED WHEN THE MOB ARRIVED.

SECONDLY, CAN YOU PROVE SHE HAD NO INVOLVEMENT IN HER HUSBAND DEATH? DO YOU HAVE SUCH PROVE?

EVEN YOU, JUST SAID PEOPLE CAN IGNORE, IF SHE WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF KILLING HER HUSBAND.

IS THIS NOT THE SAME BELIEVE THAT LED THE VILLAGERS TO PARADE HER NAKED?

I TOLD YOU, NIGERIA GENERALLY, ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTH, HAVE THIS CULTURE OF NAKEDING ACCUSED PEOPLE.

IF THIS CASE IS DIFFERENT, THEN IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE IGBO AND POLICE LIKE TO SHOW POWER AGAINST IGBO PEOPLE.

Seventy years old man!
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by Oyindidi(f): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Only 6 Very poor job, what happens to the cloud singing and taking the innocent woman round the community
Anambra man, crowd not cloud
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by anambraamaka: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2022
nonsense people do
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex by AlphaTaikun: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
dre11:
Anambra police arrest native doctor, 5 others for indecent assault and public disgrace of widow over allegation of causing her husband's death

Previous threads:Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex https://www.nairaland.com/7027736/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video)
https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/anambra-police-arrest-native-doctor-5-others-for-indecent-assault-and-public-disgrace-of-widow-over-allegation-of-causing-her-husbands-death.html
Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter / I Saw Indecency In My Sister's Phone. What Should I Do To Her? / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.