Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse (335 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? / Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by OpenYourEyes1: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2022
I guess certain people haven't still realized that the purpose of Russia's activities in neibouring regions is to prevent/delay chaos.
Russia has been given great military power and will certainly use it to punish those who want to test her. I knew the self defense excuse will come up but thought I should be posting about it tommorow only to see them using it already.
To NATO and others, you are way below Russia in military strength currently. Stop fighting her else you will be punished.

What are you defending by the way? Hope it's not evil you are trying to defend..it won't work either. Evil will be exposed and punished. If you are trying to defend innocent people, make sure you don't gamble (or take big risk), if you do and create problems, you will be punished.
If you want to remain stubborn and don't want to be guided by those who see, then be ready to pay the consequences of creating problems while stumbling as a blind organization.

*Note: Those I consider Innocent = The truely Innocent and those that have obtained mercy because they have really changed. Hope you can get or convince the CREATOR to show mercy.

Related Post:

Concerning Russia & Ethiopia https://www.nairaland.com/7012349/concerning-russia-ethiopia
Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
I guess certain people haven't still realized that the purpose of Russia's activities in neibouring regions is to prevent/delay chaos.
Russia has been given great military power and will certainly use it to punish those who want to test her. I knew the self defense excuse will come up but thought I should be posting about it tommorow only to see them using it already.
To NATO and others, you are way below Russia in military strength currently. Stop fighting her else you will be punished.

What are you defending by the way? Hope it's not evil you are trying to defend..it won't work either. Evil will be exposed and punished. If you are trying to defend innocent people, make sure you don't gamble (or take big risk), if you do and create problems, you will be punished.
If you want to remain stubborn and don't want to be guided by those who see, then be ready to pay the consequences of creating problems while stumbling as a blind organization.

*Note: Those I consider Innocent = The truely Innocent and those that have obtained mercy because they have really changed. Hope you can get or convince the CREATOR to show mercy.
Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... ... . ..............
Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by LordReed(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

LMAO! 5 weeks and Russia can't take Ukraine and you think they can withstand NATO? I think whatever juice you are drinking has been spiked with psychotropic substances. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by Image123(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
LordReed:
LMAO! 5 weeks and Russia can't take Ukraine and you think they can withstand NATO? I think whatever juice you are drinking has been spiked with psychotropic substances. Bwahahahahaha!

Russia has been fighting NATO by proxy IMHO.
Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Image123:

Russia has been fighting NATO by proxy IMHO.

Maybe but if this is NATO's proxy they can't best then how do you think they'd fare against NATO itself? I mean they pretty much have guaranteed supply lines yet their logistics is a shit show, talk more about if they foray into NATO territory, they'd be so humiliated it would look like a comedy skit.
Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by Image123(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
LordReed:

Maybe but if this is NATO's proxy they can't best then how do you think they'd fare against NATO itself? I mean they pretty much have guaranteed supply lines yet their logistics is a shit show, talk more about if they foray into NATO territory, they'd be so humiliated it would look like a comedy skit.

In my opinion still, i don't think they are fighting no holds barred in Ukraine. It looks more to me like a big brother beating up his very small little brother(their mindset). On the other hand, the little brother is being given all sorts of 'ginger', push and help with weapons for what was intended as a fist fight by the big brother. My humble opinion though, i no be politician.
Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Testing a Military Might with "Self Defense" Excuse by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On May 09, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...... ...... ... .

(1) (Reply)

. / God!!!! / Matthew 26:41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.