Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus (30924 Views)

Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Teammates Celebrate Women's Champions League Final Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2022
One legged player
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Bitcoinplug1: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Mugu
Elianawalker:
I don't know what others think but footballers are over paid.

For christ's sake doctors, scientists deserve far better... have you paid attention to what those guys have done for our existence?

Without science we all would probably be dead from one small infection...

You as african cant even know how extremely harmful and dangerous malaria is because you have been vaccinated.

Malaria is just one... many times a simple headache could have ended your life, but a little aspirin or panadol gets you active again...

Imagine trekking from badagry to lekki, how many days walk is that? But thanks to vehicles.

The football you watch from nigeria thanks to internet and amazing camera tools...

Please let the world pay more attention to scientific geniuses... please...

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Classickj(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

For christ's sake doctors, scientists deserve far better... have you paid attention to what those guys have done for our existence?

You as african cant even know how extremely harmful and dangerous malaria is because you have been vaccinated.

Malaria is just one... many times a simple headache could have ended your life, but a little aspirin or panadol gets you active again...

Imagine trekking from badagry to lekki, how many days walk is that? But thanks to vehicles.

The football you watch from nigeria thanks to internet and amazing camera tools...

Story for gods
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Georgejeez: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin
Bahamas95:
UBA bank manager doing wonders in Villarreal.......It's not only about the coach, some teams are suffering from ancestral curse.
grin grin grin grin just mention Man utd and Arsenal , nobody go provoke
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Slurity(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

I agree with your submissions but also look st it from the angle of the numbers of people involve to get the money per club, look at the age they will be forced to retired from football as against scientists, look at the rigours training and self denial of food type, traveling from your comfort country e.tc. above all, entertainment industry gets more attention than technologies and research and that is because more people want entertainment than wanting scientific research.
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Vixenn:
Thought people said they now play better now that Ronaldo has left

Yeah... Same way I thought United will play far better with his arrival. tongue

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by samuelson06(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

You've forgotten that the money they are paid is generated from football. Let others generate their own money and pay themselves higher. It's that simple
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Engrduke:
Congratulations my compatriot.

Juventus plastic fans erroneously believed C. Ronaldo was the one holding them back when he was in Turin.

How has Juventus fared since CR7's departure?

About the same way United has been faring since he arrived Old Trafford...

Though some would say United is currently far worse than Juventus! tongue

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Bahamas95(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Georgejeez:
grin grin
grin grin grin grin just mention Man utd and Arsenal , nobody go provoke
Lol, abeg the sun too hot this afternoon. I cannot collect community beating.

Those I was referring to know themselves. grin
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by emmanuelbrown26: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Engrduke:
Congratulations my compatriot.

Juventus plastic fans erroneously believed C. Ronaldo was the one holding them back when he was in Turin.

How has Juventus fared since CR7's departure?
How's Man U since Ronaldo joined them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by GardenOfGod(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

The world does not hear you from the little corner of Nairaland forum. Publish your observation and concern in a widely read journal of science, perhaps, you would be heard. grin
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by oyewolestephen(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

I think as much too the attention and wages given to all these celebrities is too high
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
fergie001:
Quarter-finals
First legs: 5/6 April
Second legs: 12/13 April

Semi-finals
First legs: 26/27 April
Second legs: 3/4 May

Final
Saturday 28 May (Stade de France, Paris)
Who is playing who
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by blowjohn(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

U havent said anything to show how hard work wins over talent.

Talent is bae.
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Jmichael1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
goshikid:
cheesy na so i been happy when i dumb my Hungry Ex gf where want kill me with entitlement mentality.. The joy no be here

u and dis ur ex gf wen be wn use her hunger kill ur career...
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Jmichael1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
UCL is cuming to anfield... argue with ur keyboard

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by royalfly(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Brendaniel:

It is wrong, they should clamour for peace, would you cast a child away from the community because you found out his father was the robber that has been robbing the community and has been arrested, you don't make an enemy of such person who has no control over his father, you might only cause resentment and hatred in the child if you do so, instead you include him into the community and teach him to do the right thing, I expected the sports body to organize solidarity matches for the 2 countries and sue for peace and pass an order on all Russian and Ukraine players both club and country to kneel in respect in suing for peace with a banner or something , that would have been a lot better, this a war is very tricky one, sometimes you view a war from an angle you think a side is right and then only to view from another angle and think the other party is right, the best thing here is inclusiveness of the Russian players to sue for peace...

Well said, but this is war, unfortunately part of the human life.. truly no one wants war, we hate it but the deep truth is that its inevitable. Sometimes you have to eliminate for growth to take place. Russia has has reasons for attack, but on human judgement , taking factors of human life into consideration, its that reason justifiable. Wars are always on selfish reasons. The footballing world have to stop russia even if needs to carry a weapon, russia threatens football existence and as such, football should kill russia before she kills her. Put sentiments away..
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by everythinggirly(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Footballers are earning so well, and they don't even care about their fans, meanwhile, most of them are suffering.
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by fergie001: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aarenasbaba:

Who is playing who
Draws is tomorrow by 12 noon.
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by cennedi: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
see below
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Brendaniel: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
royalfly:

Well said, but this is war, unfortunately part of the human life.. truly no one wants war, we hate it but the deep truth is that its inevitable. Sometimes you have to eliminate for growth to take place. Russia has has reasons for attack, but on human judgement , taking factors of human life into consideration, its that reason justifiable. Wars are always on selfish reasons. The footballing world have to stop russia even if needs to carry a weapon, russia threatens football existence and as such, football should kill russia before she kills her. Put sentiments away..

Killing Russia, whether directly or indirectly is still the same as killing humans that you're trying to protect, because everything still boils down to one party trying to dominate the other, Peace is only what the sports bodies should be seeking through diplomatic ways...
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by phemmyfour: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

Not just football, there is money in sports and entertainment. Science is boring, people want to feel happy and entertained, hence they pay so much for it

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Bamzyriches451: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damn!
Congratulations Villarreal
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by chriskosherbal(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
HazardAwka:
Bayern Munich vs Manchester City tongue
Liverpool vs Real Madrid wink
Chelsea vs Villarreal grin
Atletico Madrid vs Benfica cheesy
why will you always want Chelsea to play relatively easy team they gave you that France team that should suffice..its high time we enjoy ourselves with champions league quarter final matches with Chelsea vs Bayern Munich...or Chelsea vs man city or Chelsea vs Liverpool..both home and away ..Chelsea vs Bayern is what I want to see

Home and away.
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by royalfly(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Brendaniel:

Killing Russia, whether directly or indirectly is still the same as killing humans that you're trying to protect, because everything still boils down to one party trying to dominate the other, Peace is only what the sports bodies should be seeking through diplomatic ways...
Russia does not understand peace nor does it understand weakness, the only thing she knows is strength and force.. war is inevitable, some must go for others to live.. some must dominate but not bully. Russia needs to be given back whats its given out.. for me no matter the quarrel, once u strike first, hmm u must collect. Russia has no right to attack ukraine under any guise... for those saying cos she intends to be part of nato and all that.. how can u level a country out of such flimsy excuse, this why i never supported the iraq war, most people who cry about Lybia dont understand that it was an indirect approach not as direct as the iraq war or now the ukraine war.
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by HazardAwka(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
chriskosherbal:
why will you always want Chelsea to play relatively easy team they gave you that France team that should suffice..its high time we enjoy ourselves with champions league quarter final matches with Chelsea vs Bayern Munich...or Chelsea vs man city or Chelsea vs Liverpool..both home and away ..Chelsea vs Bayern is what I want to see

Home and away.
nooooo
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
fergie001:
Quarter-finals
First legs: 5/6 April
Second legs: 12/13 April

Semi-finals
First legs: 26/27 April
Second legs: 3/4 May

Final
Saturday 28 May (Stade de France, Paris)
we shall be waiting for you guys
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Phaantom22: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:

Wetin be your own na? Footballers are paid from monies generated from football not politics so go and ask your doctors & co to locate where the revenues they make are kept.
angry
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by Basicend: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iamvetlander:
Imagine say this guy carry Champions League.

For where. . Him go still meets clubs like Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Madrid and Bayern.

Dem go die for that level.
Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by ojaysam25(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
CorperKola:

They were right, he was holding them from strengthening other areas of the squad because of his 100m transfer fees and gargantuan wages.This made sure he was surrounded by shiit players becos there was no money to sign world class teammates for him.

He was the one who deceived juventus president that he could win the ucl with ten sticks on the field. And the dumbass Agnelli believed ronaldo's horse shit not knowing c. Ronaldo was being carried by other world class teammates like bale,benzema,sergio ramos,marcelo,modric,kroos etc When he was in madrid.
The lesson here is it takes a world class team to win trophies not just a overhyped,overpaid and overpampered tap-in merchant!
same with messi who is a disaster at paris. how much is messi earning at psg?

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus by wealthpreach(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's clear for us all to see, man u won't play champions league next season. Thanks to your idol.
Vixenn:
Thought people said they now play better now Ronaldo has left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zidane Finally Reveals Why He Rejoined Real Madrid / AFCON 2021: Ivory Coast Vs Algeria (4 - 1) On 20th January 2022 / Osimhen Refuses To Celebrate After Scoring Against Maduka Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.