Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours (503 Views)

Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by Horus(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2022
The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours

Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by Ammishaddai: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2022
I believe this 101% grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by sapientia(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
What is the source?

Can't stress my eyes to read trash
Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by joyandfaith: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Horus:
The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours

Even zelensky has been beheaded by RA. Nobody remains in Ukraine apart from RA. Nonsense
Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by SeeThisLoser: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
And Russia is yet to capture a major city - lmao

So many kids on nairaland.
Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by Merisbankie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
And Russia is yet to capture a major city - lmao

So many kids on nairaland.
5 cuties have been captured
Tell NATO to stop pledging equipments to Ukraine
Cuz they might run out of equipment

2 Likes

Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by okeysoninv: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Merisbankie:

5 cuties have been captured
Tell NATO to stop pledging equipments to Ukraine
Cuz they might run out of equipment

no major city in Ukraine has been captured. relative medium city of mariupol has been encircled for 3wks yet not capture. karkiv which is second populated city few miles from Russia is still fighting on. you guys should stop Putin nonsense propaganda.

1 Like

Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by Horus(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AcFx5i7Ngs

The Ukrainian Army is Defeated
Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by Merisbankie(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
okeysoninv post=1111196t10:
no major city in Ukraine has been captured. relative medium city of mariupol has been encircled for 3wks yet not capture. karkiv which is second populated city few miles from Russia is still fighting on. you guys should stop Putin nonsense propaganda.
They repositioned their forces
Now did you see clearly what is happening in mariupol
Zelensky stubbornness can not give Ukraine victory
Look at army of Ukrainians killed and taken as war
Thanks to Koreans in the war
I won't say many
I interviewed a nigga that just arrived from Ukraine
He told me the truth
Don't let sillicon valley giants of tech feed you with nonsense
GOD
This is terrific
Re: The Ukrainian Army Was Defeated Within The First 48 Hours by paafin(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
okeysoninv:

Mauripol is 80 percent taken by Russians..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Germany: Parliament Rejects Request To Increase Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Iraq Opts For Yuan Settlements In Trade With China / Niger Coup: Wagner Group Will Destroy Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.