Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Do You Receive Things From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Receive Things From God? (145 Views)

Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? / Each One To Receive Things... / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Receive Things From God? by ChigozieVictor(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2022
How do you receive things from God?
[Written By Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

I discovered that There are two ways we receive things from God.
Remember a man can't receive anything until it is given from above.

I would love to share two ways we can receive things.

▶Number one: Hearing

On 28th December 2021 while i was praying for something,I heard the spirit of God say to me " *Take over Nations* "
At first,it didn't make sense to me but I have to keep declaring " *I'm over taking over Nations* "

Later this year,I have come to realize a lot about of those words he said to me.

Until you hear,you can't receive. Receiving things is when you hear.

Your hearing ability must be sensitive to know what he is saying per time and season.

▶Number two: Seeing

You behold what you see. Seeing goes beyond what your physical eyes can see.

It is called the power of revelation,the ability to see deeper.
Enlightenment is a source of revelation. He opens your eyes to see what your physical eyes cannot capture.

A man who has revelation go ahead of his mates in destiny.

These are two ways you receive things from God.

I hope you're blessed.

Your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka
Re: How Do You Receive Things From God? by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2022
How about the remaining sense organs like feelings, smelling, testing and balancing

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, March 22,2022 / Purity Of The Heart / Jehovah’s Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls Two Years After COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.