Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (73166 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Bbbw: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oh
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
wiseoneking:
You lied. She didn't call her Ashewo. Where is the video or audio. Speak the truth always

Watch the video well.. go through this link also. Stop accusing me wrongly

https://www.nairaland.com/7034716/senator-oduah-blasts-ebelechukwu-obiano

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Favmil101(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
MrWondah:

You are very right. I depend on interpreters to help me verify that same story reported by the nations news paper says something different.
Sorry bro that gist no just straight
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Myself2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
jerseyboy:
SHAME. Soludo should have kept to his low profile inauguration plan.

How is this Soludo's fault ?
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by zoedew: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gross display of ill manners! Tarts. Prozzies.Trulls. Wenches. Sluts. Loose and disreputable women! Both women threw womanhood to the dogs. Most indecent and shameful conduct at a State Function for that matter! In saner climes the police would have arrested and charged them to court for affray and conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace. Imagine such conduct from a former Ambassador of Nigeria! Little wonder, against the will of CC Onoh her father, she worked under Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu her Father’s close friend!! Ojukwu was present at Bianca’s naming. To imagine he could bring himself to sleep with her speaks volumes about his ethos!! Not today!!! Quite disappointing to see Prof. Pat Utomi in that company laughing at such sickening degradation of womanhood!!! He would have done well to stylishly move away from such company. It is worrying to imagine what lessons in infamy children who model on them have imbibed. Most unfortunate!!!!!!
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Honourable1901:
Can you imagine the rich also fight grin grin
One thing I know for certain if two pussy fight there's a dick involved.
grin grin grin

Although Wisdom no go Kee you..........

But you must.....................

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Dynmyt: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Imagine ! Two shameless,uncultured women from potopoto republic !
Shut up cultureless people from dustbin/litters republic.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Dynmyt: 12:25am On Mar 18, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Yeye they smell, talk your own. Everyone has their own Tyson in their own tribe. I'll help you explain. grin grin. I heard there's a tribe that if it starts all hell is let loose, bottles and plates would be flying helter skelter and people would break their nails.

Even in their normal lives you can see it under the bridges or in white-collar jobs, if someone offends them, they turn it to wrestling match and more noise, shouting in the whole neighborhood

Yet run when the real fight starts cool
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Dynmyt: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

Painment talk for you though. Truth hurts. I have seen Igbo women agbero behaviour in Lagos, first hand, to know I never want to ever visit the SE to experience she-man madness your women are famous for.

No finesse, feminine appeal or soft spirit. Women like men. Too jacked up on testosterone.
Are your own women soft? Common to price their market as if where they got their goods from, they did not price it before buying, they start raining curses on their own grandfathers.No single business acumen on only bad attitudes and nocturnal visits at night cool
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by koning: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
So who was that hoodlum that was hugging Binca inside the video??
Almost kissing her sef, in the name of calming her down??

I missed the entire episode. Was busy. But this your comment got me laughing very loud. Watched the video again. That man went beyond boundries.

He simply took the opportunity to collect feelings from Bianca. If we check well, him prick go don stand finish.

Anyway Ebele and Whiskey Obiano suit each other. They are now free to carry on boozing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 18, 2022
Dynmyt:

Are your own women soft? Common to price their market as if where they got their goods from, they did not price it before buying, they start raining curses on their own grandfathers.No single business acumen on only bad attitudes and nocturnal visits at night cool

They don't have hairy chest though. Let's start there. Lol.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by TheRealOwner(m): 3:12am On Mar 18, 2022
EdgarBounce:
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A FAKE BANK ALERT WITHIN FEW SECONDS, Watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_B0OkxPb48

Keep up the good work bro
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by wiseoneking: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Watch the video well.. go through this link also. Stop accusing me wrongly

https://www.nairaland.com/7034716/senator-oduah-blasts-ebelechukwu-obiano
I apologize for that
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2022
wiseoneking:
I apologize for that

Ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Dynmyt: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

They don't have hairy chest though. Let's start there. Lol.
But body odour... Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.