Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 - Sports (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 (131564 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Obascoetubi: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Shineq:
okay
baba u don forgrt me
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Johnchrix(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
I knew it was going to be an under 2.5 goals prediction.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by udomonday: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
like Rohr did anything good
you sure do have a short memory or worse still your mediocrity is on another level.Rohr was definately not as bad as this.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Osilama1: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
udomonday:
you sure do have a short memory or worse still your mediocrity is on another level.Rohr was definately not as bad as this.
I think u are purely stupid to write me having a short memory... Rohr is history so forget Him ...
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by 3kay945(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
AdiscoPele:
I'm not sure these Nigerian players are professionals. Do they know the magnitude of the match they are playing?

I was wondering same yesterday o. Apart from Osimen and the defenders, I see no professional skills at play.

The midfielders couldn't link the forwards. If care is not taken, Ghana might spring up surprises on Tuesday.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Shut up ungrateful being, those guys played very well 9ja

I have been watching and supporting our national team for decades you loose child!!!

It is my right to demand a certain level of quality from them just like those citizens in other nations across the globe...

I respect your low level of expectation and quality of football appreciation... Respect my higher level of quality demand from so called professionals. Simple!!! Good day!!!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by udomonday: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
I think u are purely stupid to write me having a short memory... Rohr is history so forget Him ...
if there is no history. then mistakes of the past will keep repeating themselves. If Rohr was bad,then what is the sense in replacing him with someone who is worse?I guess its only myopic minded fools like you that see the sense in that.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by 3kay945(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Temi2468:

Ehn ehn.
I don't know football. Pls, tell me more.
So, Nigeria went to Ghana and performed woefully because they saw themselves as underdogs to Ghana?! A grasshopper mentality like the 12 spies did in their low esteem. So, Ghana told Super Eagles not to be able to make 6 passes through in the first 27mins of first half, to be holding the ball unnecessarily too long, fall down with no stamina at the slightest fair tackle, leave a loose midfield while forcing passes to already clipped flanks? Wasting set pieces nko?

History has nothing to do with current form of players and playing well with good tactics. Abi na history tie our legs again from playing good football?

Na we be our own problems for this country.

I will go with your reasoning Comrade,. I feel sorry for those that placed too much hope on these guys.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by 3kay945(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Walex29:
Honestly none of these two teams deserves to be in the world cup

True talk o.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by 3kay945(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
jagorinho:

Exactly, this game is just like a match between vigilantes and amotekun officials, FiFA should reduce Africa's slot to 3, 5 is just too much, seems African football is going backwards, they are just hacking themselves like cultists, I doubt I will watch next leg, it is better I watch two Rams locking horns than this drudgery

Maybe Fifa should just select the best four in the Africa Cup tournament.
All these yeye football is waste of time and resources.

Sometimes, I need to recheck the meaning of professionals anytime it was used to qualify these guys. cool
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by mehiedu123: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
We will qualify by God's grace.

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Osilama1: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
udomonday:
if there is no history. then mistakes of the past will keep repeating themselves. If Rohr was bad,then what is the sense in replacing him with someone who is worse?I guess its only myopic minded fools like you that see the sense in that.
idiots like u can migrate to Madagascar or Germany to go lick Rohr dick since you Miss him so much bombastic bastard
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Cocking: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
idiots like u can migrate to Madagascar or Germany to go lick Rohr dick since you Miss him so much bombastic bastard

grin grin grin comrade pls take it easy, u're inviting Vawulence grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Osilama1: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cocking:

grin grin grin comrade pls take it easy, u're inviting Vawulence grin grin grin
some of them on nairaland instead to put points out na insult... So anyone who is a pig am ready to roll in the mud with them... grin shocked
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Eastcaostboy: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have been watching and supporting our national team for decades you loose child!!!

It is my right to demand a certain level of quality from them just like those citizens in other nations across the globe...

I respect your low level of expectation and quality of football appreciation... Respect my higher level of quality demand from so called professionals. Simple!!! Good day!!!
Babies, talk is free
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by udomonday: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
well its obvious your stupidity is hereditary and incurable,so i sign out.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by udomonday: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Babies, talk is free
you are right bro,the problem with this country is that there is too much mediocrity and so many people see it as the normalcy.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by udomonday: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
mehiedu123:
We will qualify by God's grace.
God doesnt play football,people do.you need a brain reset.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by udomonday: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
3kay945:

Maybe Fifa should just select the best four in the Africa Cup tournament.
All these yeye football is waste of time and resources.

Sometimes, I need to recheck the meaning of professionals anytime it was used to qualify these guys. cool
i just watched the first 20 minutes and nearly went berserk,i just turned off the tv and transferred my aggression on my woman's pussy.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by OurSeun(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
udomonday:
i just watched the first 20 minutes and nearly went berserk,i just turned off the tv and transferred my aggression on my woman's pussy.

I no like doggy
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by TruthinAction: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Remman:
Guy, 1978 and 2022 are different timelines with completely different set of players. When did these guys arrive for training that they'll know themselves? Everyone was just playing for themselves because they don't know who is who. Allow them to play together from now to monday and see what they can do. I strongly believe in them. They can deliver. However, i'd have loved to see victor simon play as No. 10. His positions are read. If he's at the center, he'll hardly be understood and his lack of training with the team made him greedy with the ball, no trust in his team, so did others too. They'll win!

It's not an excuse. They just played together in the last AFCON. The Ghana team also didn't have time to prepare for the game. All international players were released at the same time.

The 1978 squad is far better than this squad. It's because the slot for Africa at that time was only one.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Temi2468: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
3kay945:

I will go with your reasoning Comrade,. I feel sorry for those that placed too much hope on these guys.

Thank you, Sir.
We must not defend mediocrity and lacklustre performance. The truth is that Super Eagles is a reflection of the crumbling structures of a failed state.

The nail should be hit on the head without fear or favour when and where necessary.

My best wishes are with the SE in their return leg.

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Osilama1: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
udomonday:
well its obvious your stupidity is hereditary and incurable,so i sign out.
your a bombastic bastard element... Fool why sign out let's continuead man
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Remman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
greypencils:
Therein lies the problem. Ghana will sit in their half and play counter-attacking football. Nigeria had better be ready.
We've just learnt that the super eagles were treated badly in Ghana. All the boys were angry, so, don't expect any good football from them with a weak emotion. Ghana tricked them by attempting to pschologically break them down which actually weakened them. The boys were heavily sweating before the start of the game with an awkward anthem and stupid presentation of Nigeria flag by Ghana coupled with a bad electrified lodge without proper cooling system and a hot dressing room for the boys. After the match, they even have the guts to ask the super eagles to spend the night there but the boys say "God forbid" and fortunately the Coach insisted on a take off that same night after the match. Who knows if they planned to poison our boys? However, you'll see what the super eagles will do to Ghana on tuesday. Ghana just showed immaturity.

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by greypencils: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Remman:
We've just learnt that the super eagles were treated badly in Ghana. All the boys were angry, so, don't expect any good football from them with a weak emotion. Ghana tricked them by attempting to pschologically break them down which actually weakened them. The boys were heavily sweating before the start of the game with an awkward anthem and stupid presentation of Nigeria flag by Ghana coupled with a bad electrified lodge without proper cooling system and a hot dressing room for the boys. After the match, they even have the guts to ask the super eagles to spend the night there but the boys say "God forbid" and fortunately the Coach insisted on a take off that same night after the match. Who knows if they planned to poison our boys? However, you'll see what the super eagles will do to Ghana on tuesday. Ghana just showed immaturity.
I am not surprised. They know they can't match the Super Eagles, not with reinforcements in the likes of Victor Osihmen and Emmanuel Dennis so they had to go this low.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Freemanalee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
A good coach would not mess with the AFCON squad....All you need do is add Osiminhen upfront,..what a terrible team selection... All Ghana are gonna do now is wind down the time
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Psady(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
yoged:
if we qualify. No watch . no be by force
Oga go watch them, on their way to Qatar.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by 3kay945(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
udomonday:

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Swanzi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Ghana wey use juju beat Guinea 3-0

We go give dem wotowoto for body

Sultan of Mumu Abi u no go give us wotowoto again shegegrin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Swanzi(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
greypencils:
I am not surprised. They know they can't match the Super Eagles, not with reinforcements in the likes of Victor Osihmen and Emmanuel Dennis so they had to go this low.

Oga how fargringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos)