Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared (52331 Views)

I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now / Help: I Won 8Million From 1xbet But They Only Credit Me 5Million / I Won 5.4million On 1xbet But They Mark The Ticket As Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by samylinks: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I once went to bet9ja shop with my last card wink i played the visual and won about #800 with 2 hundred naira.

The place there's this restaurant very close to the bet9ja shop.

A plate of eba and ewedu soup is #500

I quickly went in and took care of my belly first.

I said to myself, i won't enter bet9ja after I finish eating cheesy

But surprisesly i found myself in the shop

And that was how the remaining #300 went back to where it came out from tongue.

I went back home empty handed cheesy
I believe strongly that everyone that have themselves at shop or via phone will relate to ur story. Very sad, tiresome and weird!
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
adedolapoololade:
The reason why I gamble is because I don't have a job ATM...if to say j get job now,I no fit get time for betting and all sort
NB if you get job,please notify me
Location Ibadan
this one na super story.if u get work,u will see enough money to play it.

1 Like

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by ogwoliun: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
adedolapoololade:

I have taken a loan with the sole aim of gambling,I used it to play baby,den chop me wella
If I see baby,na to japa
Take loan to play gamble? Thank God for your life.
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by 2lola: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
[size=33pt]Gambling is a brilliant system of taxing people’s greed and foolishness.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Rodeoz(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hahahaha Comrade
Your eye clear, but at least you chop something. grin grin grin grin grin

Totilopussylick:
I once went to bet9ja shop with my last card wink i played the visual and won about #800 with 2 hundred naira.

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by ogwoliun: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
No mind an. If you see military personnel with their uniform and some bricklayers with their dirty clothes playing virtual game, you will be shock.

2 Likes

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by adedolapoololade(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=ogwoliun post=111144468] Take loan to play gamble? Thank God for your life.
[/quote
E no easy o but it's GOD
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by adedolapoololade(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
Bro,wetin I know be say u no fit know me pass myself

2 Likes

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by DaInferno(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

wise man always take profit first cheesy
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Ollygold(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
I am the luckiest person on bet9ja played with 200 naira and won 4.2million.
Just 10 games

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by davillian(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
I don't play virtual
But I've made more than 500k from bet 9ja in a period of 4 years and less than 10k loss.....
Right now I've not played for over 6 months....

1 Like

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by stagger: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
The bible says that when a demon has been cast out, it is gone for a while. Then after some time, he goes back to see if the abode where he was
chased out from is still vacant. This time, he comes with several more demons that are more wicked.

OP, you must be very cautious and stay away from betting houses.
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Slurity(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Virtual bet is the fastest way to poverty.

1 Like

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Cashbanky(f): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
After over 60 days of abstaining from bet9ja virtual, I went back to the act. I won 1500 which I used to eat. Though I feel disappointed and scared. I might be tempted to go back again. As a precaution, I have decided not to go back there for any reason (not even charging or football) till further notice

Run from virtual betting.
Nigeria open your eyes, instead of betting while not invest into real football where you are paid in dollars and your capital(shares) intact?
I can train you on that.
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Salliet(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
After over 60 days of abstaining from bet9ja virtual, I went back to the act. I won 1500 which I used to eat. Though I feel disappointed and scared. I might be tempted to go back again. As a precaution, I have decided not to go back there for any reason (not even charging or football) till further notice

Should be more scared of your moniker I suppose...
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Breakingnews101: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You know you have a gift for writing, right?
Why dont you write professionally?
You just need to brush up your skills.
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by arstot(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
My very close friend just won 17 million from the virtual bet. Just before he won that amount, he had won close to 900,000. Now i call my friend, he kept promising we would see for over a month now. Who will teach me how to play it. I want to learn.
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by ablejesus26(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

But at least your stomach didn't go back empty,plus bet9ja supported your ministry with 300 to add up the 200 you had hence you were able to eat 500 meal�
Nice one man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by adenodi002(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Same person like me, my EX want to visit me today and i have no money left with me, i have been waiting to see him back because will're not that bad to each other will only breakup because of the distance when he got addmission. Someone gave me 1k yesterday i told myself this 1k is nothing to host the bae, i move down to bet9ja shop and use that 1k to stake zoom soccer of 10.00 and i won 10k. I just go colllect my money this morning

Nah knacking remain grin grin
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by penceman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nothing ruins like bet9ja especially for we poor guys because it becomes an addiction. You end up throwing away peoples money.
i later understood that its a kind of rigged scam, i mean the owners can analyse data to see where alot of people put money and they try to distort by game rigging. Its whats happening about man united ,psg and barca
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by arstot(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cashbanky:

Run from virtual betting.
Nigeria open your eyes, instead of betting while not invest into real football where you are paid in dollars and your capital(shares) intact?
I can train you on that.
Train me pls
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by ablejesus26(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
jaxxy:

Get a real job, betting isn’t a job and an effective survival strategy.

I have one customer in ABA who has 4 different spare part shops in different places in the SE but still can't stop playing virtual �
Sometimes it's not about the money it's more of an addiction thing sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by loveme1738: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Flee man, flee
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by baddooski: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
You are not ready to change bro
let me tell u the truth. the 1500 you won is just a bait to get u back into it. sorry to say this but from now till june I see u loosing close to 100k to virtual and the odd for u going back into it is 1.2......just prepare for the inpending disaster man.
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Lightorder: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
If I see your leg for dia eh
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Cashbanky(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
arstot:
Train me pls
Okay. Reach me on whatsapp
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by baddooski: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Can you give advice without the insult?

The OP didn't insult anybody neither did he seek your advice in particular

WHY THE HATE?
bro u wont understand, that guy is cursed for life and he is not ready to change, indeed humans are the creator of their misfortune .

1 Like

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by AlphaBeta130: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ollygold:
I am the luckiest person on bet9ja played with 200 naira and won 4.2million.
Just 10 games
What kind of market
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by UEDIBO: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Reward with Passion!
Bet9ja!
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by chnnmfl(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Is ironical that Virtual football that has ruin a lot of lives has been paying me six figures for over a year now.

What a lot of people don't know is that Virtual is more easier than live bet. Live bet is purely based on uncertainty while Virtual is not.

If you have analytical skills and can research on the AI used in setting up the virtual market you are interested in, you can correctly predict at least 80% of the results and thereafter used martingale strategy to close in the gap.
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by OGMEEKZY: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
U chop 1500 u dy fear if u kum win million u go commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel, Naira Crisis: Banks Direct Staff To Dress Down / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / 5 Simple Truth About Cement Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.