Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

“I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out (2998 Views)

Can You Cuddle Naked Without Knacking? / I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking, Konji Is Real” – Lady Cries Out / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Gistchannel: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
“I have stayed for months without knacking” – Lady cries out desperately for a boyfriend [Watch]

A desperate lady has cried out bitterly whereas revealing that she is desperately in want of a boyfriend.
The lady who made a video to specific herself stated she has stayed for months with out romps simply because she needs the following man she could have intercourse with to be her boyfriend.

More so, she lamented over excessive libido whereas complimenting her culinary expertise. She professed to have self-control and affirmed that she doesn’t cheat.

Watch the video below; https://www.gistchannel.com/2022/03/17/i-have-stayed-for-months-without-knacking-lady-cries-out-desperately-for-a-boyfriend-watch/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Wawelexy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
with all this thing that u posses? Anyways drop ur number, people wey dey service engine full here

3 Likes

Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by goshikid: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Later on them go dy pretend as if na only men like s.ex undecided

3 Likes

Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Blunttruth: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gistchannel:
“I have stayed for months without knacking” – Lady cries out desperately for a boyfriend [Watch]

A desperate lady has cried out bitterly whereas revealing that she is desperately in want of a boyfriend.
The lady who made a video to specific herself stated she has stayed for months with out romps simply because she needs the following man she could have intercourse with to be her boyfriend.

More so, she lamented over excessive libido whereas complimenting her culinary expertise. She professed to have self-control and affirmed that she doesn’t cheat.

Watch the video below; https://www.gistchannel.com/2022/03/17/i-have-stayed-for-months-without-knacking-lady-cries-out-desperately-for-a-boyfriend-watch/
This is just advertisement. For those looking for tight Puna , you can go and try her out. Her abstinence has turned her back to a virgin
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by dayabiuuku: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Go to a bro.thel or in the evening go to a road side in a popular street of your town and stop men passing on the road

Tell them that you are sex starved and if they will like to fxck you

Problem solved.

#itiswell!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by paulolee(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
attention seeker....e jus de try send invitation cards to the guys wey dey her hood..
girls wey konji wan kill must get 3-5 guy for her contact dt are ever ready to service her

1 Like

Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Blunttruth:

This is just advertisement. For those looking for tight Puna , you can go and try her out. Her abstinence has turned her back to a virgin
Lol.. who tight punna help cheesy
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by SSARS: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
I pity her sha, anyways dick is very cheap
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Which self-control do you posses? and you're coming out to cry for sex... undecided

It is well with this generation.
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Blunttruth: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. who tight punna help cheesy

Lots of guys complaining about loose vjs
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by CSTRR: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
The rag she is wearing as top almost fell off her breasts.
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Babaken(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
goshikid:
Na that one dey vex me pass
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Boogyman557: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool the BANI don CAPRISUN her OWN MATTERS..

my dear BLODA waiting be ur OWN MATTERS..

for me... ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wawelexy:
with all this thing that u posses? Anyways drop ur number, people wey dey service engine full here

LOL @ "People wey dey service engine"

1 Like

Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
goshikid:

grin

1 Like

Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by kunlebt(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
U can give a trial if u are serious looking 07054643519
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by goshikid: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Babaken:
Na that one dey vex me pass
all this bannies them... If you reason their matter
You dy collect DNA tire
Re: “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out by goshikid: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lalasticlala wink Food don set for boys

(1) (Reply)

Elephant Was Caught On Camera Smashing Slay Queen Yansh Video/photo. / Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.