Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 - Sports (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 (164617 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yemi1504: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ekaka1:

Add papa Otto Gloria to that list cheesy

Yes
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Acecube(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Olam09:

Stop lying just tell me you've stake your life savings on the damn match.
hug a transformer
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
lolu2019:
Amaju pinnick should leave his position as NFF president .
Exactly, his tenure no dey finish?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Chinoval: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
patoski39:
People wey like us wey dae support Man UTD and Nigeria come add betting join am, no suppose go hell faya cos we dn too suffer cry cry cry
as in eeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Heffalump(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thank God i didn't watch this heart breaking match.
Now the Charly boys taunting of Nigeria continues.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Juliusmomoh2: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
ekob99:

I predict correct score 1:1 ooo
But an for Lasisi page for Facebook
Mk I still come with evidence con collect something.?.
I promise you d Facebook name match the account number and na over 2hours ago.

Oya
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Olam09(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Acecube:
hug a transformer

grin you need a psychotherapist.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Austeeenxx: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
The truth must be told... Nigeria no Sabi play ball, na just mouth we get.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
membranus:

The Nigeria of 2018 is not the Nigeria of 2022, the country has gone to The rot, every sector, whether defense, health, welfare or education has deteriorated so badly.

Nothing has changed.

Every sector has always been rotten.

Did you think the rot began after 2018?

Was Rohr not sharing his salaries with NFF?

Has our health budget not always been one of the smallest in Africa?

In fact, it was under Buhari that a Nigerian university (University of Ibadan) managed to enter top 500 in the world. Before then, we were never in top 1000.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yemi1504: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Reference:
And this government has ended its tenure with perhaps the worst record in sports in living memory.
Absolutely nothing to bring joy to Nigerians this past seven years..... nothing.
Sports in general and football in particular hitting the lowest ebb for a generation.
I think it should also be curtains for Pinnick and his band of merry men.
They came, they saw and they destroyed..... everything.

Abi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by bizmogl: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
The Nigerian team, with the exception of a few players was just too lethargic and ordinary. They didn't play with their brain and heart. When Ghana scored, one could see the fire and seriousness in them but after that, they went to sleep as if nothing was at stake. To make matters worse, the coaching crew lacks tactical knowledge to change the game.

That aside, I think this away goal rule is useless and unjust. Are they encouraging home teams to win at all costs? I come to your house you couldn't score against me and I couldn't score against you. Then you come to my house and you score 1 and I also score 1 but you qualify because you scored in my house. What's the sense is that? Maybe someone can educate me. Kudos to UEFA for abolishing it. FIFA should do away with it ASAP. It's unfair and encourages win-at-all-costs-at- home syndrome.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by ekob99: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Oya

I go email u if u need am
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
bizmogl:
The Nigerian team, with the exception of a few players was just too lethargic and ordinary. They didn't play with their brain and heart. When Ghana scored, one could see the fire and seriousness in them but after that, they went to sleep as if nothing was at stake. To make matters worse, the coaching crew lacks tactical knowledge to change the game.

That aside, I think this away goal rule is useless and unjust. Are they encouraging home teams to win at all costs? I come to your house you couldn't score against me and I couldn't score against you. Then you come to my house and you score 1 and I also score 1 but you qualify because you scored in my house. What's the sense is that? Maybe someone can educate me. Kudos to UEFA for abolishing it. FIFA should do away with it ASAP. It's unfair and encourages win-at-all-costs-at- home syndrome.
grin grin grin

Guy, why you dey para like dis nah? For me oo, I have vowed never to watch our national team again until a day politics, indiscipline and corruption are erased from the team. Ordinary Iperu football academy players would have defeated those Ghanaians this evening. Though I didn't watch the match, comments heard from those who did made me feel so.

Abeg rest oo. Make you no get high blood pressure on top nothing
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by chibu4u2(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
John dumelo go even dey call us super chicken.
This country were just hopeless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Titaniumental: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
HolarQD:

It’s a CAF thing bro, all continental football associations are reserved the right to set their own qualifications mode and rules based on the allotted slots by FIFA.

Try to read up about it sir.
I insist sir

This is FIFA World cup qualification match, It's FIFA who makes the call here
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Senomii:

Are we disqualified ☹️ but how and why?
Huh?
We lost on aggregate nau.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
I told some guys here that there's no way super chickens would qualify, but some werey insulted me.

A sane man is supposed to know that With the rubbish those super chickens played in 1st leg, Ghana go scatter them during the 2nd leg. And it was exactly as I predicted. Naija no get wetin dem wan go do for Qatar

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maximar:

If they won't employ a foreign coach, they should give it to Amunike. He's tested and technically superior to Eguaveon.
With what we saw today, the late substitutions of players that should have started second half immediately, since we were under pressure (penalty didn't mean we were levelled against them) I think the NFF will overlook Amunike and go for a foreign coach.
You know how those people dislike paying that huge salary to a fellow Nigerian, and not seeing him deliver.
CAF , we failed. WCC, we failed. Nawa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yemi1504: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Shehu was the worst of the pack. Within 5 minutes, he lost the ball over 6 times in the midfield. Useless abokey with no sense of urgency at all. I am sure he is there by quota system because Amaju pinnick has to please Lawal daura and other fulani cabals as usual.

Buffons.

At least, we can now see why no foreign coach worth his salt is ever interested in the job for Super Eagles coach. We even carry corruption to sports and expect to excel!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by osazuwa23: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rubbish rule but this nigeria team was not hungry at this qualifying. I followed qualification for 2018 and 2014, 2010 and we didnt stink this bad. But there to much suffering in the land especially with that abuja kaduna railroad attack cry
bizmogl:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin
Now, you don hear am cheesy
Angelfrost:

The exact words I would expect from that clown called Information Minister!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Donbabaj: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
No African team nor Nigeria can win the world cup either. Forget it! so whats the essence of qualifying in the first place. Is it not better to lose now than struggle to even score one goal at the world cup. Abeg, its better we lose now if we qualified, there won't be need for restructuring fo our football system.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by striker07(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
ppogba:

Rohr himself is far from being a genius.
With the time.he had we the team he should have been able to put at least a trophy on the table. Not throwing away a four goal lead against serria leone.
how many competition did he participated in? Just 2. You are part of the ones that talk without basis

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by SeniorGee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
This crop of super eagles don't know the history and rivalry when you talk of Nigeria Vs Ghana. Even if you gather primary one children and it's Nigeria Vs Ghana e dey hard.
The game was played on the bench. Otto Addo made three subs and the game went flat for the eagles and unfortunately Eguavoen could not counter the tactics. The team that wanted it more got it.
Congratulations Ghana

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I told some guys here that there's no way super chickens would qualify, but some werey insulted me.

A sane man is supposed to know that With the rubbish those super chickens played in 1st leg, Ghana go scatter them during the 2nd leg. And it was exactly as I predicted. Naija no get wetin dem wan go do for Qatar
Even the GHANA Team is so incompetent.
Why can't AFCON give such Slot to EGYPT.
U needed to have watched Egypt Vs Senegal.
Both Ghana & Naija na dunce.
Trapping & Ball Control equals zero for both teams. It was more of a Basketball dan a soccer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by LucemFerre: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bobloco:

It's a full circle

No more good news.
The only good news we are looking forward to hearing is Buhari's resignation
Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Cmanforall: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
KingDash:
Guy shut up oshihem is overhyped
You could have made your point without throwing insults. Anyways, this is faceless forum, otherwise you wouldn't say such to me in person. I don't know your age, but just know that elders are also on Nairaland.
Respect and behave maturely

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by StrongAlphMale: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Even the GHANA Team is so incompetent.
Why can't AFCON give such Slot to EGYPT.
U needed to have watched Egypt Vs Senegal.
Both Ghana & Naija na dunce.
Trapping & Ball Control equals zero for both teams. It was more of a Basketball dan a soccer

Comrade. At least naija for qualify first. There's that feeling watching your country participate in the World Cup even though we all know they won't go far.

Ghana don insult naija tire for twitter and facebook. Super chickens too mumu abeg. Like this so na Senegal Africa dey look up to
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by CoronaVirusPro: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cmanforall:

You could have made your point without throwing insults. Anyways, this is faceless forum, otherwise you wouldn't say such to me in person. I don't know your age, but just know that elders are also on Nairaland.
Respect and behave maturely

Does it mean we not showing up in Qatar? Not current with national football
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by tit(f): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Great play by super eagles
Ghana can never win us.
1-1 goalless draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by shimolv: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Compilation video of damages, stolen phone report and post match analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEIbEagyQEk
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Ekaka1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Comrade. At least naija for qualify first. There's that feeling watching your country participate in the World Cup even though we all know they won't go far.

Ghana don insult naija tire for twitter and facebook. Super chickens too mumu abeg. Like this so na Senegal Africa dey look up to
Cameroun is fighting well...if they maintain the score line at 0-1 and 1-1 against Algeria in this 2nd half of extra time they may go through on penalties...otherwise, that will mean this World Cup is a World Cup of North Africans...Tunisia, Moroco Algeria all qualifying but Egypt who met the African Champions and were unlucky in the penalties which they lost 3-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 / Download Mobile App For Bet9ja, Merrybet, 1960bet, Nairabet, Surebet247, Lovingb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.