Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 - Sports (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 (163419 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bennycollins:
Badluck occasioned by corruption and bloodshed in Nigeria may have handed you the ticket. The world knows the black star team is miles behind the Super eagles, just as we know Ghana are a waste of space in Qatar 2022. They will be the first team to return home.

Shut up and take ur loss like a man stop whining like a b1tchgrin
Corruption is everywhere even in Fifa so in 2018 and previous years u went to the World Cup was there no corruption or bloodshed in Nigeria… u are a joker…
Player for player how is ur super chickens better than Ghana… ur bunch of average overhyped mofos is the reason u will watch Qatar WC on tv stop crying…

Ur best player oshimen is in Napoli our youngest striker Afena Gyan is in As Roma how is Napoli bigger than Roma u jokergrin

Ur star player ihenacho plays with our Amartey day in day out at Leicester citygrin

Ur midfield dynamo Aribo is in the Scottish league with rangers we have Kudus of Ajax dude how is rangers bigger than Ajax u thwartgrin

I will not even mention Thomas partey of arsenal…!!!

We have Baba iddrisu of Mallorca la liga plays in day in day out…grin
Ur etebo is in watford a struggling relegation team grin

Ur big defender balogun is in rangers the Scottish league our defender Djiku is in Montpellier playing day in day out in Ligue one France how the f***K is rangers bigger than Montpellier grin

Our left back Denis Odoi was a legend in fulham back in the day he’s now in Clube Brugge how is ola aina a bench warmer at Torino better than him…gringrin

Even if we Goan play 3 games at the World Cup we have eliminated u grin and we’re the reason for ur wailing stay madgringrin

Such beautiful nonsense so bad luck is the reason why with all ur nine strikers u couldn’t even score in open play for over 180mingringrin

Continue to be in self denialgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by tundexnoni(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2022
Marvel1206:
This is rubbish! undecided

Hi. I want your number
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Marvel1206: 8:37am On May 10, 2022
tundexnoni:

Hi. I want your number
Why?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Cyberbeauty(f): 9:19am On May 10, 2022
God, they're so great. I don't care if they win or lose, I just love this team. I'm a girl but I've been a soccer fan for a really long time and it's actually kind of weird, because if I have a hobby, I drop it after a couple of days. But that's not the case here. It all started when I was 5 years old, my dad and I were watching football highlights with the world's soccer stars. At first I was pretty bored, but my dad watched them all the time and I had no choice. So slowly I started to like it. And after a couple of years we were discussing every game. Dad died three years ago, but I'm still a soccer fan. Thanks for showing me this beautiful sport, Dad.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2022
I’m still burning that Ghana took our space.
Only Senegal will qualify from their group.
This World Cup looks impossible for African teams.
Senegal gets the 2nd position but could surprisingly top the group

Cameroon will finish bottom
Tunisia will finish bottom
Morocco will finish third: Belgium & Croatia to qualify
Ghana will finish third: Portugal & Uruguay to qualify

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 1:50pm On May 14, 2022
Don’t know why people, especially Nigerians, always under rate Ghana cool

They said the same thing in 2010 and Ghana almost got to the World Cup semis. Watch this space for Ghana.

Ghana will go beyond the second round in Qatar, huh? Fuckeduppedness cool

yinkeys:
I’m still burning that Ghana took our space.
Only Senegal will qualify from their group.
This World Cup looks impossible for African teams.
Senegal gets the 2nd position but could surprisingly top the group

Cameroon will finish bottom
Tunisia will finish bottom
Morocco will finish third: Belgium & Croatia to qualify
Ghana will finish third: Portugal & Uruguay to qualify
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

They said the same thing in 2010 and Ghana almost got to the World Cup semis. Watch this space for Ghana.

You think Ghana group in 2010 and now are the same ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 2:08pm On May 14, 2022
Of course. The Ghana team that will play at the World Cup in Qatar will be almost different from the team that played Nigeria. grin

We are going to strengthen the team. So yes, the team for 2022 World Cup will be better than the 2010 World Cup team. Watch this space cool

yinkeys:

You think Ghana group in 2010 and now are the same ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Of course. The Ghana team that will play at the World Cup in Qatar will be almost different from the team that played Nigeria. grin

We are going to strengthen the team. So yes, the team for 2022 World Cup will be better than the 2010 World Cup team. Watch this space cool

Ok I will remind you.
In 2010 the only surprising match was the one against Serbia.
Ghana beat Serbia 1 - 0 by Gyan penalty in group stage.
Serbia is a strong football nation
They recently beat Portugal in Lisbon to qualify for WC. Portugal qualified via play off.

I don’t see Ghana getting a draw from Uruguay
Best case scenario is to get a draw from Portugal & Win with high margin against Son’s Korea Republic. This is the only way they’d knock out Portugal taking the 2nd spot on goal difference
Portugal has world class forwards: Diogo Jota, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandez & Christiano Ronaldo.
Let’s see how Amartey & Partey would contain that firepower
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Let me ask you a question, huh?

Assuming it was Nigeria that qualified, instead of Ghana, and found itself in the same group as Ghana finds itself in Qatar, how far do you think Nigeria would have gone in the 2022 World Cup?

yinkeys:

Ok I will remind you.
In 2010 the only surprising match was the one against Serbia.
Ghana beat Serbia 1 - 0 by Gyan penalty in group stage.
Serbia is a strong football nation
They recently beat Portugal in Lisbon to qualify for WC. Portugal qualified via play off.

I don’t see Ghana getting a draw from Uruguay
Best case scenario is to get a draw from Portugal & Win with high margin against Son’s Korea Republic. This is the only way they’d knock out Portugal taking the 2nd spot on goal difference
Portugal has world class forwards: Diogo Jota, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandez & Christiano Ronaldo.
Let’s see how Amartey & Partey would contain that firepower
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

Assuming it was Nigeria that qualified, instead of Ghana, and found itself in the same group as Ghana finds itself in Qatar, how far do you think Nigeria would have gone in the 2022 World Cup?

We would be coming back home in 3rd place.
Uruguay & Portugal are no joke.
With the caliber of players they have in addition to WC experience

We have good players but aren’t a technically sound team. We don’t play as a unit.
We have bad goalkeepers.
Tbh we’ve not had a reliable one since Carl Ikeme was forced to retire because of leukemia
So much bribery and politics going on in our football.
Football federation and politicians force players on the technical crew

Uruguay knocked out Portugal in the last WC.
Cavani & CR7 were doing most of the scoring for their teams back then.

Right now I have a little belief in the Senegalese team to get to round of 16.
They have at least 4 World class reliable players.

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Joytome: 11:12am On May 23, 2022
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by ithubpkofficial: 5:15am On May 27, 2022
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Thomass123: 3:34pm On May 29, 2022
robosky02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r9y3kdchJA

How Tijani Babangida finished Ghana in port Harcourt that year

Good one
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2022
smiley Ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

Japan put 4 in your net bro
Curious to see what S/Korea will do lol

Not a South American or European team o
It’s Japan
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
typical nigerian. he sees only negatives in everything Ghana cool

Yes, Ghana lost 4-1 to Japan, but it was just a friendly and we used our Team C, not even Team B. so chill naija boy
[s]
yinkeys:

It’s Japan
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2022

yinkeys:

It’s Japan
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

We would be 3rd
No Asian team would beat us bro
Japan just mocked you guys
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
typical nigerian. he sees only negatives in everything Ghana cool

Yes, Ghana lost 4-1 to Japan, but it was just a friendly and we used our Team C, not even Team B. so chill naija boy
[s][/s]
Ok Ayew Brothers are Team C grin
I hear ya
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ayew brothers are on their way out of the team. only Jordan is being considered for first time.

by the way, why don't you pay attention your wobbling, fumbling super chickens and leave the Black Stars alone? grin
yinkeys:

Ok Ayew Brothers are Team C
I hear ya
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
nigerians are only good with their mouths grin which is why nigerians will be watching the world cup on television while Ghanaians are on their way to Qatar grin

it's a pity. a country of 300 million is always being humbled by a country of 30 million people. can you explain that? grin

[s]
yinkeys:

We would be 3rd
No Asian team would beat us bro
Japan just mocked you guys
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Ayew brothers are on their way out of the team. only Jordan is being considered for first time.

by the way, why don't you pay attention your wobbling, fumbling super chickens and leave the Black Stars alone? grin
Black wobblers you mean
See who came to a Nigerian forum to comment
I should not be arguing with you
Since 2010 none of your national teams won a plastic cup or gold medal
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
who gives a fvck whether the Black Stars have won anything since 2010. we are four times African champions grin the only African country to have won the Under-20 grin one of only three African countries to have ever reached the world cup quarter finals (supa chickens is not one of them) grin

on top of that, we are your masters. you are our wives grin you'd been our wives since Lord Lugard's time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
yinkeys:

Black wobblers you mean
See who came to a Nigerian forum to comment
I should not be arguing with you
Since 2010 none of your national teams won a plastic cup or gold medal
[/s]

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
who gives a fvck whether the Black Stars have won anything since 2010. we are four times African champions grin the only African country to have won the Under-20 grin one of only three African countries to have ever reached the world cup quarter finals (supa chickens is not one of them) grin

on top of that, we are your masters. you are our wives grin you'd been our wives since Lord Lugard's time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
You’re talking a lot Charlie
We beat you today in your backyard
That’s proof
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
You beat who in your backyard? Oooh is it the under 30s who played Ghana's under 17? grin By the way, why is it that Nigeria can beat Ghana in age-group competitions but can't beat Ghana at the senior level? grin grin can you explain? grin
[s]
yinkeys:

You’re talking a lot Charlie
We beat you today in your backyard
That’s proof
D
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by yinkeys(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
You beat who in your backyard? Oooh is it the under 30s who played Ghana's under 17? grin By the way, why is it that Nigeria can beat Ghana in age-group competitions but can't beat Ghana at the senior level? grin grin can you explain? grin
[s][/s]
You guys can’t & didn’t
It was 1 - 1 aggregate
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 by PetroDolla2020: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin And who is going to the world cup ; Nigerians have been sifiapain since they got beaten by the Mighty Black Stars grin

Do you know the number of times the Black Stars have flogged the Supa Chickens? grin Nigerians are our wives since Lugard’s time grin Ghana even scored Nigeria 7-0 in one match grin grin oh dear oh dear grin

You should thank that Tunisian thief/referee for that dubious penalty in Abuja. It would have been a home loss grin grin grin

yinkeys:

You guys can’t & didn’t
It was 1 - 1 aggregate

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.