Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase (67137 Views)

Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Idaytesj29(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

Those who claim Putin was behind her getting missing will now have a divine closure.

#Dictator my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Johel(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry yes! Putin isva rabid infested BINGO

They will come for u 1 year after... grin grin...no fear o.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by emperortony: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Asin, na person full body Dey suitcase like this so
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Ilamina(f): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Russian girls are gorgeous and slim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
HenryDion:
Psychopath? That is why knowledge will always be power. When you understand the mechanics behind human behaviour, you will always be hundreds of steps ahead of those who aim to harm you.

You can never survive this hostile world without a couple of classes in human psychology. Psychopaths are everywhere, and they are often the most admirable in the room.

When you know them, and the reason why they act the way they do, you'll never be caught unaware. The signs will be all over the place. You wouldn't even get close to begin with, talk of being friends or in a romantic relationship.

Till date, my knowledge of human behaviour is considered one of my greatest attributes. You literally become a god. I recommend 'games people play' by Eric.
laws of human nature??
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by zinaunreal(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Puna is gone
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by MDK777: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
You See How StuPiD ThIs OloSho Is! You Accused Your President Of Being A PSYCoPATh Out Of HaTERed But CanT DeteCT Your Former FuCKEr As A PSyCO. NToo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by uptownemmygee(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
The real psychopath do the needful, which is her bea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Awesometouch1: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
pek:
I dont believe Putin doesn't have a hand in her death.
Thanks for that.
That she has been alive for 23 years only to get killed a month after calling him a psychopath may not be a coincidence.
With Putins feared position in Russia and opposition figures whose deaths he has been fingered on, silencing the girl through her Ex is no big deal for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by TBIZZY(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na only headline some people read come dey talk rubbish

This is how bad the media can mislead, the likes of CNN and BBC.

I don’t want to emphasize on the Russianan-Ukrainian war.

2 Likes

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Hezmatosky: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tomorrow you will still hear say she dey alive sad
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by IbileIfe: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
pek:
I dont believe Putin doesn't have a hand in her death.
I doubt that her boyfriend murdered her .
Insulting Putin openly was suicidal.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by fredoooooo: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Everything is now Putin .. Man of honor

1 Like

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by PraiseJr: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
AL1ENWARE:
Laptop dey for sale
price?
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Dearlord(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
These are the things that happens in the world every second.

Let be prepared even when we are in grave.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by TheOgaBoss: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Thanks for that.
That she has been alive for 23 years only to get killed a month after calling him a psychopath may not be a coincidence.
With Putins feared position in Russia and opposition figures whose deaths he has been fingered on, silencing the girl through her Ex is no big deal for him.
there are more prominent activists in Russia who criticize Putin and they have not been killed, Putin is not likely to spend time going after a young girl whose opinion does not have the power to influence anything.

3 Likes

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by AngelicBeing: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Laugh when I see people say things like devilish acts as this is an African thing.
Demons , Principalities and powers do not distinguish between white or black, African, Russian or whatever.
The same Devil in Africa is the Same devil in Europe.

Anywhere you are in the world, Put on the whole Armor of GOD and stand boldly in JESUS Christ ooo.
Gbamsulotely sad
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Quaddafi29: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice one. Next
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Glamswizard(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
HenryDion:
Psychopath? That is why knowledge will always be power. When you understand the mechanics behind human behaviour, you will always be hundreds of steps ahead of those who aim to harm you.

You can never survive this hostile world without a couple of classes in human psychology. Psychopaths are everywhere, and they are often the most admirable in the room.

When you know them, and the reason why they act the way they do, you'll never be caught unaware. The signs will be all over the place. You wouldn't even get close to begin with, talk of being friends or in a romantic relationship.

Till date, my knowledge of human behaviour is considered one of my greatest attributes. You literally become a god. I recommend 'games people play' by Eric.

Please recommend a book for me on human psychology/behavior. Thanks
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Rawhumper(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
She was killed by Putin, trust KGB.

Her boyfriend may be a member of KGB.

Her death had something to do with her statement.

The boyfriend is covering up for Putin,either
he ends up dead in a mysterious way or the
case is swept under the carpet

uote author=Mille post=111128903]Russophobia.

Or should we say Putinphobia.

Same woman disappeared in January 2021, more than a year before the special operation to denazify Ukraine. And was killed by her boyfriend.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Rawhumper(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
She was killed by Putin, trust KGB.

Her boyfriend may be a member of KGB.

Her death had something to do with her statement.

The boyfriend is covering up for Putin,either
he ends up dead in a mysterious way or the
case is swept under the carpet

quote author=Mille post=111128903]Russophobia.

Or should we say Putinphobia.

Same woman disappeared in January 2021, more than a year before the special operation to denazify Ukraine. And was killed by her boyfriend.[/quote]
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by msrcusgarvey6(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
What then can we say? Obama comes from Chicago so there must be a link in this one also a year a go

Nairaland relatef Headline

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics)
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by galadima77(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Quite unfortunate
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Nchenches: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail
The boyfriend must have preserved her dead body with chemicals to avoid smell.
Don't play with a former KGB bigwig, Vladimir Putin.

RIP poor girl. Next world, you will steer away from insulting a former KGB bigwig.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2022
godofuck231:
she's reading too much information on the internet but haven't spent an hour with putin
You don't need to spend time with someone that start's a full blown war to know that he's a psychopath. The way humans reason self.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by GloriousGbola: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2022
The newest style of Russian activist suicide.
Along with other greats like falling out of a building
Shooting yourself in the back
And polonium tea

This is what you putin supporters are celebrating

I am sure some Buhari wankers will also celebrate this treatment for Buharis critics
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Befii: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2022
You shall live long
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Laugh when I see people say things like devilish acts as this is an African thing.
Demons , Principalities and powers do not distinguish between white or black, African, Russian or whatever.
The same Devil in Africa is the Same devil in Europe.

Anywhere you are in the world, Put on the whole Armor of GOD and stand boldly in JESUS Christ ooo.

He is your type. People who love tyrants. There is no difference between you and him. You are a fanatic who will kill once you are able to justify it with your religious view
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by bizhop01: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Every news must tag vladimir putin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.