Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy (67042 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Layla123: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2023
'I was raped 400 times': French tennis star Angelique Cauchy reveals hell she endured at the hands of her coach when she was 12 - and how he convinced her she had AIDS until she was 18

French tennis star Angelique Cauchy has revealed that her coach raped her 400 times from the age of 12 and even falsely convinced her she had AIDS.

Testifying in French parliament, the former tennis player told of her horrifying ordeal with Andrew Geddes who was sentenced to 18 years in prison for the rape and sexual assault of four young girls in 2021.

During his trial, the court was told of the 55-year-old's brutal sexual abuse - which he often recorded - at his home, in his car or at the tennis club.

Ms Cauchy, now 36, began working with Geddes at Sarcelles Tennis Club, Paris, in 1999 when she was 12 and France's second junior player.

Within a few months the abuse began, with the coach telling her: 'You know it happens sometimes in relationships between coach and student, we spend a lot of time together, it's normal.'

She said that, at the beginning, Geddes would take her to see Paris Saint German FC play at their home ground. Over two years, she said the relationship quickly became abusive and he raped her 400 times.

In harrowing detail, she told the Palais Bourbon how he raped her three times a day during a two-week period at a training camp.

'I lived the worst two weeks of my life. I thought many times about committing suicide. He raped me three times a day. The first night he asked me to go to his room and I didn't do it, then he came into mine. I was in prison,' she said.

She described how he had manipulated her so much that she started to voluntarily visit his room at night.

'The evenings after, it seems crazy, but I went there on my own, and I took those 13 steps that separated me from his room,' she explained.

Geddes then went on to emotionally manipulate and gaslight Ms Cauchy, convincing her that he had given her AIDS.

'He came to tell me one day: "I have AIDS, that's for sure, I gave it to you." At the end of the 1990s, it was something that was much scarier than now, it paralysed me. I lived from 13 to 18 years old thinking I had AIDS. But he lied to me, just to destroy me. It was perhaps even more destructive than the rape,' she told France Info.

When a member of the tennis club complained of Geddes' predatory and abusive behaviour, the club president allegedly replied: 'Yes, but he brings us titles.'

An inquiry was launched in July, examining the 'operational failures within sports federations, the sports movement and governance bodies'. Following testimonies given this summer at the Palais Bourbon, the report is expected to be released in December.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12521723/amp/I-raped-400-times-French-tennis-star-Angelique-Cauchy-reveals-hell-endured-hands-coach-12-convinced-AIDS-18.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by AVECDEO: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2023
French are the scums of the earth.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Kingcalls: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2023
400 times ..as per sex slave... lies...

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by stanlink(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Until you started going back for more yourself
Maybe you where enjoying it

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FuckTheMod: 7:33am On Sep 16, 2023
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...

308 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by LionTiger(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2023
400 * 3rds That coach tried. Me too I'm also a Coach I need young female trainees. Registration is free! Hurry now!!

9 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by potent5(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Women and lies. Their deadliest weapon is s"x related allegation. Against men. You will never hear the lesbians among them accusing their partners of rape o.

The other day, an excited female footballer lifted her President and shared a consensual kiss with him. Days later she denied ever consenting and the whole world demonized Rubiales until he had to resign from the Spanish federation.

191 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by alpharoyalty: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2023
It is actually true. her former coach, Andrew Geddes, slept with her every day and made her believe it was the right thing.

The rape started when she was an innocent 12 year old tennis student, hoping to make it young.

Sadly, this kind of thing happens in our society. Little girls are being enticed and trapped in sex by very cunning sex predators, at an early age, and with no way out .

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Curtisaxel10: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2023
400 times? Did he imprison you in his house? If not, you are a big liar.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Curtisaxel10:
400 times? Did he imprison you in his house? If not, you are a big liar.
It is quite very easy when the girl is very young, naive, zero level of responsibility. It is the only thing her mind was conditioned to think about. No experience yet compared to advanced madams wey their eye don open

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FuckTheMod: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Women and foolìsh lies...

You were not under bondage
You were not under a spell
A gun was not put on your head

Yet, your public toilet toto with multiple bodycount was spread 400 times. She even counted it grin grin grin

VERY INTERESTING...

Similar thing Nigerian girls usually do after you break up with them...
They are always quick at saying you "USED THEM"

Imagine a foolish girl that you were not the one that disvirgin her,
You were not the only sleeping with her when dating...
She brings nothing to the table besides sex during dating, yet they'll day you USED them grin grin grin

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FuckTheMod: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
undecided
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by richard870(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
X
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by mbahdi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lier
If u weren't enjoying it u wud av voiced out

8 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by allen113: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FalseProphet1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
And she didn't tell anyone, not even her parents. I don't believe this story.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by spinna: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
E no rich 400 times. Stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Elgezzy:
400 times and you're counting while being raped

Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
don’t mind the biiitch

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by GanagiBitrus: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
This 400times makes it sound dubious. She should have just said she was repeatedly raped.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Exceed15: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hmm.. you were not caged or kept inside and he raped u 400times... Women can lie ehnn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by wildernessVoice: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
alpharoyalty:
It is actually true. her former coach, Andrew Geddes, slept with her every day and made her believe it was the right thing.

The rape started when she was an innocent 12 year old tennis student, hoping to make it young.

Sadly, this kind of thing happens in our society. Little girls are being enticed and trapped in sex by very cunning sex predators, at an early age, and with no way out .

And she was counting it until 400 before she speaks up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by saphiere(f): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Men all over the world are rapists. I was asking yesterday in this forum why men sleep with their house helps. Felt disgusted by the responses I got but sha I didn't expect less from a gender who can't control their sexual urge.
I pity any woman who drops her daughter under the care of these animals.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
400times is rape?

I am not understanding

4 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
alpharoyalty:

it is true, but e no rich 400 times
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by sperem: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
They call it rape when they're no longer in good terms. Women

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by emmabest2000(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rape ?
400 times ?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Ensquare(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Woodshot: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
He raped you one... You no talk oo.
He raped you two...you just wear your pants, drag down your skirts, shake Yash Waka comot.
He raped you three...You just wear your track suits, tie up the lace of your sneakers and went away like nothing happen.
He raped you 199 times... No SOS. Rather you closed your eyes and took his entire dick..
He raped 299 times. Your pussy dripped wet like Victoria Falls.
He raped you 399 times... And you never got pregnant for once oo grin grin

You gave the nigga freedom of rape or rape rights grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Rich4god(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
In anything you do as a hustling and upcoming guy, plz stay away from women. One single mistake and boom ... Your life is ruined.

See how the Spanish FA president ended up disgraced. Am pretty sure that both of them have something together but in a bid to defend her slutiness, she crying harrasment.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Wisereborn: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
He sexed you to freedom undecided

You liked it at a point

What people do all in the name of fame

18years is too little for that pedophile

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.