Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form (12156 Views)

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms / Dimeji Bankole Set To Defect To APC, Meets Buni, Badaru / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
I beseech this man squander the reelection
Re: Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kindly add the link of the thread you created for him on this post.

Most importantly, mention moderators on those the thread created
Streetbabah:
Please help push this to the front page moderators

Ajayi Samson A university of Ibadan student as been Missing for almost a week and half now he worked at Victoria crescent homes lekki due to the ongoing ASUU strike please any information would really be vital
Re: Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form by Cajal(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I pray this man lose the election..only that PDP is not presenting a responsible candidate
But to be sincere...he has done well oo
Party apart
A medical officer in any Osun state hospital today earns 265k...while in OYO....197K..
That's remarkable enough
Re: Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form by Hespee93: 4:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Haryour12:
Oyetola is doing well enough, I'm from Osun so I know what I'm saying

Just that hate directed at d APC in federal level took serious effect on some performing APC governors too and made it look like they all r birds of a feather

Anyways, a big thanks to Aregbe for exposing our eyes in Osun, a lot has changed since APC started governing in Osun

About PDP, other than d fact that pple still respect d late Isiaka Adeleke, I don't see a reason y Jackson should b voted for

I hated him d day "Noah changed to Nurudeen" all cos of earthly ambition, I can't trust a man that'd deny his religion

I can't n I won't

Scam or not, he's already failed d first test attributed to him

This is one thing I hate about poeple who live a pretence life.

Come out the way you are, nobody will kill you.

Both the idiot that game him the advice to come out as a muslim and the him are both fools.
Re: Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form by CharlotteFlair: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Haryour12:
Oyetola is doing well enough, I'm from Osun so I know what I'm saying

Just that hate directed at d APC in federal level took serious effect on some performing APC governors too and made it look like they all r birds of a feather

Anyways, a big thanks to Aregbe for exposing our eyes in Osun, a lot has changed since APC started governing in Osun

About PDP, other than d fact that pple still respect d late Isiaka Adeleke, I don't see a reason y Jackson should b voted for

I hated him d day "Noah changed to Nurudeen" all cos of earthly ambition, I can't trust a man that'd deny his religion

I can't n I won't

Scam or not, he's already failed d first test attributed to him
But you are cool with the one who changed his name from Amoda Sangodele to Tinubu? Infact you worship him like a God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: How Akpanudoedehe’s Loyalty To Buni Almost Cost Him His Job / Those That Have Stolen Every Kobo Of Nigeria Will Pay For It - Dapo Asaju (Video / Bandit Leader, Dan Karami, Orders Zamfara People To Stop Using Dauran Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.