Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) (5769 Views)

Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Supremedrizzy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
So a guy posted an opening for a writer and I chatted him up, what he offered as payment left me dumbstruck. Outsourcers on Nairaland no get fear of God even small. There are still the good ones though but very few, I once got a #5/word gig here on Nairaland but for the rest hmmmm.... I no fit talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by edwinmiles(f): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
So odd... Some of them are like that

9 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
O.5 what?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by LordFriar: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fekk! I'm currently on #2/word and I'm still groaning. Never have I gone below #1.5.

0.5 is a no-no. Why are some folks like that?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Uzomacharles: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
whats this job all about?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Donangelo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please how can I start this job? I am good in writing too.
LordFriar:
Fekk! I'm currently on #2/word and I'm still groaning. Never have I gone below #1.5.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
You're sure?

Make this correction first.

Modified

Let me correct mine.

Are you sure?

Donangelo:

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by rowland545(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
ayindejimmy:
You're sure?

Make this correction first

chai...you're wicked

14 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by shilenji(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
That one there was a violation grin
ayindejimmy:
You're sure?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Vick09: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
5 Hidden Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business...Even If You're Just Starting out*

Are you looking for ways to continue getting clients for your business? Here are 5 ways you never knew you could get customers for your business

1.) WhatsApp Status

If you're organizing a class or anything that requires a link to have access to, you can start by posting the link along with a sales copy on your status then getting people to help you repost. That way, you can attract their contacts to you

2.) Twitter Comments

Yes, Twitter Comments. You don't know how effective this is until you try it. Through this method, I got two premium clients to buy inverters and solar panels from me when I just started… I had no experience whatsoever in that industry. I found a "viral" post where people are discussing fuel scarcity in the comments and I went to pitch myself. I bet you didn't know of this before now

3.) Affiliates

Once you've made it possible for people to earn a living off you, you have made it. Affiliates are one of the fastest ways to boost your business and sell out your products. Whether you sell hair, cars, phones, digital products, etc., get people to sell your products for you in return for a percentage commission and watch how fast your products will sell out.

4.) Facebook groups

This one is not a one day thing o. It will not benefit you in the short term but it will definitely bring in lots of money in the long term. How you can go about this is to create a Facebook group about a particular topic and keep putting out value. Don't be salesy… don't over promote your business. Keep teaching them things about your business (this is called nurturing), the more you do that, the more people are attracted to the group. Then due to the value you've created, they'll rush instantly to buy your products/services when you launch them

5.) IG live

This one works more like a Webinar or Zoom meeting but most times doesn't need an invite. Here, you dish out value, you teach and then towards the end you sell to the viewers. Anyone can stumble upon your IG live and after watching your presentation can become instant clients. The best part of this… you don't need to pay for a subscription like in Zoom. You can hop in anytime you like

There are over 30+ more hidden traffic generation strategies you never knew about and I will be covering them all in a 3-day life transforming workshop including 9 ways to convert these new customers into loyal fans for life. All will be covered. If this is something that interests you, let me know so I can tell you how to access it

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Since this one left you utterly dumbstruck, I can only hope and pray the next one that comes your way leaves you gobsmasked albeit in a positive light...

Well, I nearly cried out loud last month when I was kicked out of a good deal Worth 1700$.

I don't know what went wrong o. The pain I felt really struck the dusty chord of my heart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is that half a Kobo or half a naira?
grin grin grin grin
Supremedrizzy:
So a guy posted an opening for a writer and I chatted him up, what he offered as payment left me dumbstruck. Outsourcers on Nairaland no get fear of God even small. There are still the good ones though but very few, I once got a #5/word gig here on Nairaland but for the rest hmmmm.... I no fit talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Why not try fiverr, it is a freelance site.
Donangelo:

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by StudyOverseas: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by studentwriter(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
gimme his number.
so far he's not a scam I'll write for him
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Karleb(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
studentwriter:
gimme his number.

It is better that you beg for giveaway than to commit this abomination.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by JamesDBlack: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
In this video you will learn how to give Wet Paint Effect design in Corel Draw softwares. This video will best your skills about corel draw Graphic skills. Stick to us by subscribing and watching our videos

#CorelDrawTutorial​

#Texteffect​

#WetPaintEffect​

#logoideas​

#3dlogodesign​

#vector​

CorelDraw X7 Tutorial - Wet Paint Effect - Frist Time in Coreldraw

Image Use:
I typed in the text

Jaac Graphics
Provide FREE graphic designing tutorial in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign and Corel Draw tool uses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lljjl81I9NM

Please be my famz by subscribing to my channel on YouTube

• Id card design
• Flex Design
• Billboard Design
• Banner Design
• Photoshop photo Manipulation
• Poster Design
• Flyer Design
• Movie Poster
• Business Card
• Roll up banner
• Book Cover
• Brochure design
and more print and digital design

Please � kindly follow me up here @ JASC GRAPHICS.

THANKS
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by illicit(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is it chatinent

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:
Is it chatinent

5 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Supremedrizzy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
LordFriar:

I was expecting the usual #1.5 but his price left me speechless I've never experienced such pricing

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Supremedrizzy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:
Is it chatinent
I don't think so
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Supremedrizzy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
studentwriter:
gimme his number.
People like you are the reason these guys have the temerity to offer scrubs to writers, do you know what it takes to research and come up with 1k words... For #0.5 haba it's too poor abeg

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by babz11(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
If you can write a professional gig that will rank on page 1 on bubble and marketing kindly check my signature
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by iLegendd(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
ayindejimmy:
You're sure?

When I saw his sentence, I wanted to correct him, but felt I should leave my thoughts to myself. When I saw yours, I was triggered to comment — for fun.

You're sure?

Or

Are you sure?

I know you know — you don't need to reply.

11 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 1:29am On Mar 18, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
10 naira per word, or no deal.
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by IamAsiri: 1:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

People like you are the reason these guys have the temerity to offer scrubs to writers, do you know what it takes to research and come up with 1k words... For #0.5 haba it's too poor abeg

#500 to write an article? grin
I'm sure I would take a bottle of maltina in the process of writing. cool

8 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by wisdomkid: 2:08am On Mar 18, 2022
LordFriar:

How much do you take for 4,000 words?
what niches do you cover?

I need an article writer.
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by Okusfemxy(m): 3:52am On Mar 18, 2022
Supremedrizzy:

Imagine how cheap someone is pricing your work as a creative. Why waste your time and energy on getting Nigerians to write for when you can write for foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

You only need one client to change your life.

How do you mean?

Well, simply it means that one client can change the trajectory of your life.

Imagine getting one client that pays you $2000 monthly for writing or designs.

That 1.1million naira monthly. That's good money and will even be better money when you invest it.

Don't want to invest and grow your income? That's fine

1.1million naira monthly will allow you to live a really comfortable life here in Nigeria.

The best part is you can get such and even more within 1 year of starting as a freelancer if you follow a proven path.

And that proven path is here : https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/FreelancingMadeEasy

Don't miss it for anything.
I will put you through everything you need to know about freelancing for free, simply click on the link above to get started

Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by thanksjosh005: 5:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Okusfemxy:

Imagine how cheap someone is pricing your work as a creative. Why waste your time and energy on getting Nigerians to write for when you can write for foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

You only need one client to change your life.

How do you mean?

Well, simply it means that one client can change the trajectory of your life.

Imagine getting one client that pays you $2000 monthly for writing or designs.

That 1.1million naira monthly. That's good money and will even be better money when you invest it.

Don't want to invest and grow your income? That's fine

1.1million naira monthly will allow you to live a really comfortable life here in Nigeria.

The best part is you can get such and even more within 1 year of starting as a freelancer if you follow a proven path.

And that proven path is here : https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/FreelancingMadeEasy

Don't miss it for anything.
I will put you through everything you need to know about freelancing for free, simply click on the link above to get started

Nice.

Same here. $3600 isn't bad too. I got one reasonable client paying that amount for a very nice task with less writing involved.
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 6:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Supremedrizzy:
Send me an email (basicfreelance
AT gmaildotcom) with a few of your best samples. Let me see if we can work together.
Re: See What A Nairalander Offered Me For A Writing Gig( Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2022
LordFriar:

Send me an email (basicfreelance
AT gmaildotcom) with a few of your best samples. Let me see if we can work together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorman Long Engineering Is Recruiting / WHR Interview In Isolo: Are They Real? / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (26 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.