Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Stefflon Don Reveals The Reason Behind Burna Boy Breakup? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Reveals The Reason Behind Burna Boy Breakup? (769 Views)

Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Burna Boy Breakup Story / Burna Boy Gets Valentine Gift From Stefflon Don, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Reveals The Reason Behind Burna Boy Breakup? by Ayinesongya3: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Popular American rapper and singer Stefflon Don has allegedly taken a swipe at Nigerian singer and ex-lover, Burna boy.

In what many believe to be a reference to the Grammy-Award winner, the rapper said to George(her monkey) "I'm talking to you and you are not even listening and you are not even saying much. I can't really do this no more.

George, you’re not listening to me. You are there eating a carrot

George, you’re not listening to me. I need some affection. I need more attention but you’re not give me, this is why I broke up with you the last time, because this is how you act.”

Fans on social media linked Burna Boy with her post on social media. Recall, Burna Boy and Stefflon Don were once regarded as the best celebrity couple before things ended between both parties.

Both superstars were fond of spending quality time together as well as sharing adorable pictures of themselves on social media.

The couples however ended their relationship months ago and the main reason why remains unknown.
<b>See post below</b>
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Stefflon-Don-reveals-the-reason-behind-Burna-Boy-breakup-536567

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals The Reason Behind Burna Boy Breakup? by Mooh247: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oyinbo to like lovey Dovey

Local man no get that time
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals The Reason Behind Burna Boy Breakup? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
She did that? grin
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals The Reason Behind Burna Boy Breakup? by ahnie: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's a game where nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals The Reason Behind Burna Boy Breakup? by bibianna(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Breakup or no breakup!

She's got the juice! wink

(1) (Reply)

Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church / Wahala!!! Portable Zaazu Side Seun Kuti, Slams Psquare And His Family. VIDEO / Fans Troll Nuella Njubigbo As She Speaks Out Following Ex, New Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.