Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) (73245 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by angelfallz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Do you know the kind of deals he made, the kind ass kissing he had to do before he got that office?

Jmichael1:
Sum people jst dey make politics to hungry me....

power sweet sha...
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
That boy standing near the mother, I’m sure is the black sheep in the family. E go fok anambra girls tire
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by angelfallz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
I pray Soludo's tenure would be a good one.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Emmanuelellah: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hope soludo is not going there to count only money because he has much experience in banking as former CBN governor now state governor.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by meccuno: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Xhuntra:

That a pilot took someone to London doesn't take away the fact that he is daft
grin grin I wonder oh!! If he cannot pass WAEC, is it becoming a pilot that he would achieve successfully? �
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by harmony75: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations beautiful family!
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Testimony1988(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Xhuntra:
If I lay my hands on that pretty one, na belle straight
You have a bad mind.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Make I go marry one of his daughter oo
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by amodumusa: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
ebukajay184:
Governor Charles Soludo And His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Photos)

Anambra state governor, Charles Soludo and members of his immediate family took a photo together at the Anambra State Government House on his Inauguration as governor today 17th March, 2022, IGBERETV reports

The photo was shared by his daughter, Adaora Ifeatu Soludo on Instagram, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNZF5vjGO1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nice one
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Oluwatobike: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
I think I am already in love with the one with eye glass. How do I get in contact with her?
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by 8stargeneral: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dis man go do well
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Happy Family Full Enjoyment For 8 Years.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Reference(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
And I hope that is the last we will see of them in this dispensation.
For they are not elected so should live quietly in their own little world of service to the public or continue with their individual aspirations.
What the people will not want is another season of distractions, endless drama, scandals and all the trappings of typical wayward families of Nigerian public servants.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by uptownemmygee(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
The girl with the eyeglass is kinda pretty though, let me go and follow her on Instagram
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by feyisy86(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Deep but u no lie
Xhuntra:

Don't be surprised the guy gbenshing her will be as useless and brainless as Bubu. Women can be unpredictable
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
6 children....... Nah man hin be o ......
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by zigzagluv: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Body nor de show for dis family,dem nor even fresh
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by feyisy86(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
As I dey look that guy on dread so, Anambra money go hear am for hin hand
Xhuntra:

Don't be surprised the guy gbenshing her will be as useless and brainless as Bubu. Women can be unpredictable
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by seyz91(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Xhuntra:
If I lay my hands on that pretty one, na belle straight

Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by ultimateprof: 1:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Buhari picture at the background spoiled thier omalicha photo!
They should try and position well next time when taking photographer in order to avoid bad omen in their lives and their new appointment.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by drololaaof: 3:04am On Mar 18, 2022
What is so special about a state governor that the person who is governor of governor treasury now becoming a state governor and after wanted to be a senator senator? Riddle will never end in Nigeria
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Congratulations to Anambra people over the inauguration.

Soludo is actually the best man to run the job and may he be successful in his administration as the governor.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by anambraamaka: 4:27am On Mar 18, 2022
better pikin
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by anyicash(m): 5:46am On Mar 18, 2022
That's the only set of people he can trust.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 18, 2022
You don't expect a Nigerian politician who spent #20m to purchase party nomination form and spent about a billion to campaign to give you good leadership.Soludo is coming to loot Enugu state funds.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2022
SmartProf:

Misplaced priority...your aspiration be like that of an ogogoro man wey put snuff for nose. As native fowl wey you be, you have no chance.
Na your daughter him tell you say him wan lash?
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Osanoghodua1: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Prof son plait hair. It will be difficult to instill good hair cut in his regime. I love this family. I wish he will be president someday after Osinbajo.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Amodi470(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2022
I thought it only in the North that they have many children, woah up to 7 children, what happens to the family planning they're advocating every day.
Mts.. undecided Hypocracy everywhere
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by judedwriter(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2022
A new broom sweeps clean.

I wish all the best for anambra state and use it as a point of contact for other states as well.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Tareq1105: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
DickDastardly:
Nice

See children that were overseas during electioneering period but home now for inauguration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.