Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) (73247 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by CaptainFM1: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Whoever runs cable like this for me will see my red eyes!

Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Btruth: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2022
.......the man look stressed to me in the picture though. sad
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Tennessee85: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ugly family.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by frog12: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
this one don bleach no be small
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by ClassyChisom(f): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
ebukajay184:
Governor Charles Soludo And His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Photos)

Anambra state governor, Charles Soludo and members of his immediate family took a photo together at the Anambra State Government House on his Inauguration as governor today 17th March, 2022, IGBERETV reports

The photo was shared by his daughter, Adaora Ifeatu Soludo on Instagram, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNZF5vjGO1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congratulations to the family.
May God help him to lead well
Re: Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) by Annafoxxy23: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wanna see my naked photo? WRITE ME THERE ► vk.cc/cbZXa3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.