Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Betrothed Wife Committed A Sacrilege-pls Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Betrothed Wife Committed A Sacrilege-pls Advise (583 Views)

What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Betrothed Wife Committed A Sacrilege-pls Advise by jojo2023: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello,

Please help me judge this matter. I am upset with my wife for what I considered as sacrilegious behavior. You know, I met her when I was working in my former company two years ago. She was a sales girl. It was love at first sight. I liked how she carried herself and she was such a pretty girl, any man would be lucky to have her.

We took to each other. She told me she was involved with someone but I told her I liked her alot. She later asked me if I want her to leave her lover for me. I told her I would be very happy if she can do that. I told her my intentions towards her is for marriage but being the first son of my family, I have responsibilities to my parents and younger ones so my target is to get married in the next 2 to 3 years but not immediately.

Jumoke (not real name) did not seem to mind. She later told me she broke up with her lover. She would spend time alot with me in my apartment. Later, out of curiosity, I asked her why she really left a lover that seemed better well to do than me to follow me. Truthfully, she opened up that the lover was a married man. That she was with him cos he was sponsoring her through part time school.
Jumoke left her married sugar daddy for me and decided to manage with me.

I really felt she loved me that much. After a year, she moved in with me. It was easier for both of us cos of our work. I got a job elsewhere but she was still with that company as a sales girl. Jumoke got pregnant a few months after she moved in with me.
Her parents insisted that I have to come do introduction before she gives birth even though I am not financially ready for a wedding. We had our introduction.

Since then, we have been working towards the traditional marriage and wedding. Eight months after my son was born, my wife’s father passed on. It was a very hard blow for her being the first child of the man.
The man’s burial was fixed for the next month but due to financial challenges, we asked for extension of the burial so that we can plan for the burial. My wife was very upset that I could not ...

https://livelystones.ng/2022/03/09/true-life-story-my-betrothed-wife-committed-a-sacrilege-pls-advise/

Re: My Betrothed Wife Committed A Sacrilege-pls Advise by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
K
Re: My Betrothed Wife Committed A Sacrilege-pls Advise by gozzlin: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
The fvck?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Woman Stabs Her Husband / Am Just Tired Of Life / LG Express Cool Fridge For Sale 08140857737

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.