Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport (80466 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by globemoney: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Chia I feel ur pain bro
Don't worry u will be fine
Na people like u make this country hard for everyone with ur low mentality...

Efulefu!
Anu mpama

Your useless EFCC has no case against Obiano. I hope you will be here to give us the outcome of this arrest. APC/Malami are only fighting a vendetta battle after Obiano gave them a red eye in 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Bimpe29: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2022
This is long awaited as immunity ceased to be enjoyed by him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Kaiser20: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
They should release Obiano and pick up Peter Obi instead.
Thank God Efcc don't reason irrational like you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2022
I was expecting he would japa to US the night before Soludo's inauguration . cheesy

I really starting to wonder if he built the Anambra warehouse with runway Airport to assist his speedy exit to Texas US grin

I knew how useless he was when I discovered that even the roads running alongside Governors Lodge were riddled with potholes.

I hope Soludo can perform, I quite liked his speech as he was saying he was eager to finish the inauguration so he can get to work.

Anyway we know EFCC is an unserious agency that a probably just playing to the gallery.

Until the likes of Obasanjo and his friends are arrested, we have to accept that EFCC are not yet doing anything.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by GloriousGbola: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2022
Like wtf.
I never read any stories in the news about Willie.
Not like uncle ganodollar who was caught live.
Hope efcc will also have this vigor at the end of gandollars administration

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2022
chatinent:
E choke. Immunity cloak dead.

Wife slapped.

Husband picked.

Baba be wan run.

We know he'll come out soon..but let's enjoy the news as it lasts.

Baba wan japa after imunity don end. bushmeat is coming for the hunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by globemoney: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2022
GenBuhari:
I was expecting he would japa to US the night before Soludo's inauguration . cheesy

I really starting to wonder if he built the Anambra warehouse with runway Airport to assist his speedy exit to Texas US grin

I knew how useless he was when I discovered that even the roads running alongside Governors Lodge were riddled with potholes.

I hope Soludo can perform, I quite liked his speech as he was saying he was eager to finish the inauguration so he can get to work.
Obiano was currently the best gov in Nigeria, a better leader than Buhari that has failed the country yet you are crying about Obiano which the failed APC and malami are using EFCC to blackmail because he thrashed APC in 2021. Mention any of the present APC governors in Nigeria let’s compare with him. The warehouse is currently the best state govt built airport in Nigeria. You should be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by bizhop01: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2022
EFCC should allso arrest his girlfriend that slap his wife earlier because they are partner in crime.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2022
In the rainy season roads in the capital city Awka are unmotorable , markets become a muddy swamp. initially, the only thing going for the state was that Awka was safe with relatively low crime rate but now even that has taken a turn for the worst because of his failure deal with the IPOB madness.

Whilst he was commissioning mere lights on existing flyovers, The governor of Ebonyi State Umahi commissioned even many more brand new flyovers with lights already on them.

How I wish that Soludo would pay Engr. Umahi a visit .
globemoney:

Obiano was currently the best gov in Nigeria, a better leader than Buhari that has failed the country yet you are crying about Obiano which the failed APC and malami are using EFCC to blackmail because he thrashed APC in 2021. Mention any of the present APC governors in Nigeria let’s compare with him. The warehouse is currently the best state govt built airport in Nigeria. You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by obidr(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2022
obiekunie01:
IS ANAMBRA PEOPLE COMPLAINING??

WHY IS THERE NO NOTHERN FULANI GOVERNOR EVER CONVICTED BY EFCC??

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS HUNTING NDI IGBO??

ANY IGBO SON OR DAUGHER THAT SUPPORTS THIS CLEAR INTIMIDATION AND HARRASSMENT OF UMU IGBO MAY AMADIOHA RESET HIS OR BRAIN!

AFONJA, YOU GUYS ARE GOOD.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Mrnakeina(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2022
When does Ganduje's tenure end again?
Nothing is genuine in Buhari's government...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by TheGift: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2022
vicdom:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-arrests-willie-obiano-in-lagos-airport/

I remember when He said He was relocating back to Texas base after handing over.

He couldn’t even stay a day longer in the state that He governed for 8 years.

Now, no more immunity, He should go and face His case.,

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Beautiful94: 1:16am On Mar 18, 2022
obiekunie01:
IS ANAMBRA PEOPLE COMPLAINING??

WHY IS THERE NO NOTHERN FULANI GOVERNOR EVER CONVICTED BY EFCC??

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS HUNTING NDI IGBO??

ANY IGBO SON OR DAUGHER THAT SUPPORTS THIS CLEAR INTIMIDATION AND HARRASSMENT OF UMU IGBO MAY AMADIOHA RESET HIS OR BRAIN!
Amadioha will first of all destroy your ass licking mouth.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by t2luv1: 1:23am On Mar 18, 2022
vicdom:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-arrests-willie-obiano-in-lagos-airport/

This is the same EFCC that couldn't get a conviction against a Hausa man right. Tell yaa these Fulani people are really taking a dump on that country and getting away with it. just check this link out.
https://www.nairaland.com/3627855/ex-air-force-chief-umar-diverted#53692482. Ain't life grand.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Hadeylex: 1:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Why hasn't EFCC arrested any of the past APC governors who were also corrupt while in government? Some of them are now ministers of the federal Republic!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by t2luv1: 1:33am On Mar 18, 2022
obidr:

DON'T MIND HIM. HE IS AN AFONJA. THINK HE IS SMART.
AFONJA, TRYING TO PIT THE SOUTH EAST AGAINST THE NORTH. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE ALWAYS GOOD AT...FORGET 2023, WE WILL RATHER VOTE ATIKU THAN Tinubu. WE KNOW YOUR TACTICS.

And we all gonna get fu*ked all over again. Someone I agree with 70% of the time is my friend alright. With the Fulani people, I ain't even getting to first base with them. Don't worry about Tinubu if he wants to run then will we support him the trade-off is his running mate. I have a sense he ain't gonna make it through the first term. Gotta start looking at the big picture Hermano (Spanish for brother). No more playing checkers we need to start playing chess. Gracias (Thanks)
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by t2luv1: 1:35am On Mar 18, 2022
Hadeylex:
Why hasn't EFCC arrested any of the past APC governors who were also corrupt while in government? Some of them are now ministers of the federal Republic!

Don't mind them. The whole thing is a comic show.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 18, 2022
Omo my prick just kick for this bianca pics
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by shevchenko(m): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Na wa but they didn't pick up Ebele

Ebele?
God punish your family .They will die by sango
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Slurity(m): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2022
vicdom:

EFCC DID NOT SEE GOODLUCK JONATHAN SINCE OVER 7 YEARS NOW, YOU PICKED UP THOSE THAT COLLECTED MONEY BUT LEAVE THE HEAD THAT ORDER THE SHARING AND ACTUALLY SIGNED IT OUT. BUHARI REMAINS A FAILURE FOR NOT PUTTING EBELE TO TRIAL
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by vRendoh(m): 1:39am On Mar 18, 2022
whhat is he going to US to do? So he wouldnt enjoy the state he built one day after leaving office. shame on all so called nigeria leaders.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by olisaEze(m): 1:40am On Mar 18, 2022
That was fast! grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Slurity(m): 1:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Hadeylex:
You can list the names of past government that have cases that are not arrested now, instead of just aimless attack.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by truthCoder: 1:41am On Mar 18, 2022
BafanaBafana:

We are talking about a former Governor bros, not Pablo Escobar

He who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.

He is possibly a corrupt governor (which is why EFCC is looking for him in the first instance)

It is because of this kind of mindset that has gotten him arrested on the same day he became an ex-governor.

Politics is a dirty game and those who play it are muddy.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by truthCoder: 1:44am On Mar 18, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Chai!! You be criminal minded grin grin
How you come wise no all these escape routes ? grin

No. I am not criminally minded. I am just able to think two steps ahead (which is a skill anyone who wants to at least play politics must learn)

Try as much as possible to leave an exit route open, always.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by truthCoder: 1:45am On Mar 18, 2022
MARKone:

It wouldn't have worked, they've been monitoring his movement for some time now.

Legally, if he travelled just 24 hours earlier, he would still have had immunity.

So it will work.

EFCC is not above the constitution.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Slurity(m): 1:46am On Mar 18, 2022
shevchenko:

Ebele?
God punish your family .They will die by sango
Why the unnecessary defend of EBELE, are you not in this country when cases of dasuki happened, ebele was alleged to be the one that released $1billion meant to buy weapon to fight bokoharam for PDP elections, EFCC went and arrested major principal receiver of the money, dasuki, obanikoro, Fayose e.tc but they did not arrest or trial ebele that actually stole the money and release it for sharing. Same ebele some fools praise today as better president.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by otipoju(m): 1:46am On Mar 18, 2022
truthCoder:
not so smart...

why did he wait to attend the hand-over?

Ego possibly...he was feeling untouchable like most 'big men' in Nigeria.

He should have travelled first to a decoy country, say UK like two weeks ago, hopped to his safe location privately with strict instructions even to his wife and close associates not to disclose, attend the hand-over via zoom and monitor events for the next two months.

Everyone would be thinking he is in UK while he actually is in a remote log cabin near a lake in Florida with just his most confidential aide who will handle grocery. All his phones and aides would be with his wife in UK. All calls would be picked and enquirers would be informed that "Oga is having a 2 weeks dry fasting and is in his room, not to be disturbed"

How do these people become our leaders?

Even this one he could have sneaked into a country like Cameroon first and then move from there. Not that i am supporting him ooo. But if you want to steal at least do it smartly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.