Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport (80465 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by dfrost: 1:47am On Mar 18, 2022
chatinent:

Husband picked.
Baba be wan run.

We know he'll come out soon..but let's enjoy the news as it lasts.

But why was Baba in a hurry? cheesy grin thieves ala dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Peng12345: 1:47am On Mar 18, 2022
tammie24:
After the damage he has done in Anambra state
He wants to japa

They will steal money, next thing na abroad, check am well, all d money e embezzle dey abeaod account dey chill while peope here are suffering, our learders worst pass devil

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by amuwo1980: 1:54am On Mar 18, 2022
Tiefinub is still parading the down with his poop filled pampers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by ihedioramma: 1:56am On Mar 18, 2022
3ple9ine:
what was he looking for in Lagos airport?

e no even rest small .
That is the place he came back from to hand over .
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by dfrost: 1:57am On Mar 18, 2022
truthCoder:

How do these people become our leaders?

You mean the dumbos we have as Administrators? They will shock even the devil himself.

When Fashlocks pulled that stuff at Lekkigate, I gave up and nailed Nigeria to the stake.

I had given up since 2006, but that was the breaking point.

One thing that made me survive the heat of lipsrsealed in school was thinking of 10 ways to beat the system and stay alive.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by dfrost: 1:59am On Mar 18, 2022
amuwo1980:
Tiefinub is still parading the down with his poop filled pampers

Don't shift the goalpost. Na breakfast be dis. E go reach everybody.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by LordOfTheGame: 2:10am On Mar 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
They should release Obiano and pick up Peter Obi instead.

Peter Obi's personality and presidential ambition is really really giving you zombies and terrorists a sharp pain in the stomach. Kpele .
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by eeetuk(m): 2:23am On Mar 18, 2022
"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Thursday night arrested the former Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport Lagos."

Nigerian state governors are thieves! And efcc makes arrest of Willie Obiano a laughing matter as well.
Millions of Nigerians have been waiting for the arrest of Gov. Willie Obiano over his mishandling Anambra state affairs, and today's arrest should not come as a surprise. In 1999 the population of Southeast was between 10-12 million people. Today the population of Southeast stands at 5 million people. So, What caused the rapid declined in the Southeast population ? State governor such as Mr. Willie Obiano wrong policy--which focuses on import, instead of building roads, investing in public transport and banning imports to southeast drives Ibos to migrate out of the zone to places like Lagos and Abuja. That should not have happened. But it did.

However, I am not happy for today's arrest because efcc lacks integrity to get a conviction in the court. One good example against efcc is poor handling of corruption case against the former governor of Delta--Chief James Ibori. In December 7, 2007 efcc arrested chief James Ibori on charges of corruptions-resulting in money laundering. Governor Ibori was charged with 17 counts of money laundering by efcc, but failed to get a conviction in any of the 17 charges. That is the real efcc many Nigerians do not know about.

So, if efcc could not convict James Ibori, what makes you think, they are going to convict Willie Obiano?
Guys, I cannot stop laughing !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by swaggerjack: 2:38am On Mar 18, 2022
ednut1:
Every Governor since 1999 stole and should be in jail.
100%
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Lonewolf2010(f): 2:59am On Mar 18, 2022
I expected him to be smarter than what he did, leaving naija the same day you handed over is already suspicious couple with the fact that EFCC already said he was on a watch list almost 4 months ago, he should have just walked into their office and save himself from -ve spotlight.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by ignis: 2:59am On Mar 18, 2022
They want to rubbish him and render him politically useless.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Deblow: 3:00am On Mar 18, 2022
3ple9ine:

e no even rest small .
Na the 'rest' he wan go rest for Texas. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Creditalerts: 3:08am On Mar 18, 2022
He for use land na
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by MacANDIES: 3:37am On Mar 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

No be every madman dey craze for main road
And market.

Some are on nairaland and are raving mad especially this nonpartisan1
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Tinyemeka(m): 3:51am On Mar 18, 2022
LegendHero:

I support this.

They should investigate Obi Pandora for this property he owns in London. After complaining that he has only one wristwatch, where did he see like £500k to buy house in London?

Nigerian nurses buy homes of a similar price range in the UK too.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by scobaba: 4:08am On Mar 18, 2022
edmaraja:

They are not as dumb as you are

Brutality cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by edego2up(m): 4:13am On Mar 18, 2022
DaddyGoo:
Anambra la hot today, from slap to EFCC cell.

Na wa
Enemies at work,��
However, I am not happy for today's arrest because efcc lacks integrity to get a conviction in the court.
All dogs dey eat poopo but the one that use it to rub mouth is driven out as poo eatter � show me that holy-saint in all Nigeria politicians,then,I will show you 1000 Boko Haram that are praying for Nigeria to be a peaceful nation ✍️
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by ednut1(m): 4:14am On Mar 18, 2022
pek:
Apart from Donald Duke. Even his enemies will tell you that.
keep fooling yaself
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by anambraamaka: 4:16am On Mar 18, 2022
wahala
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Originalsly: 4:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Hmmm........ wife slapped by Bianca .... husband cuffed by EFCC ... both kicked to jail....a day that will live in infamy.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Ekpeitit(m): 4:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Immunity in the mud.

The Obiano's have had a very rough day. They have not experienced this for the past eight years.

This goes to show that nothing lasts forever.

I dedicate this post to Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu, a beautiful goddess with balls.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Invictuse: 4:24am On Mar 18, 2022
You will be the dummiest of all to believe Peter Peter Obi is not a bigger criminal than Obiano after he was caught red-handed with over N250 million cash in Lagos with state assembly approval n the $500 million discovered in his daughter's Pandora account.

edmaraja:

They are not as dumb as you are
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Ekpeitit(m): 4:24am On Mar 18, 2022
A
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Invictuse: 4:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Is this not the reason the criminal joined PDP to avoid prosecution after Ebele was told of his daredevil criminal activities.

LegendHero:

I support this.

They should investigate Obi Pandora for this property he owns in London. After complaining that he has only one wristwatch, where did he see like £500k to buy house in London?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Invictuse: 4:34am On Mar 18, 2022
2 dead brains commenting, all the roads are bad ? Is that to say all the road Peter Peter Obi built too have all gone bad or you mean Peter Obi is just as same as that of Okorocha n Ugwuayi that was swept off by the rain ? Can you tell us since 1999 what Anambra state governor performed beta than Obiano in any or every sphere of governance

MoneyMustBMade:

All roads are bad no road built by willie throughout his 8yrs can u imagine even the airport is already having issue
Thinking he will use the airport to decieve the good people of Anambra state after 8yrs with many SA everywhere
MhizA:
Good move by EFCC, I'm an Anambrarian and Obiano did nothing. No open employment in the 8years he was on seat, youths are moving up and down without jobs, why won't there be youth restiveness? EFCC should not release him ooo, let him explain what he did with the mandate given to him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by ihedioramma: 4:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Creditalerts:
He for use land na
Tell the wife to use land befor bianca husband's people come for her grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by SarkinYarki: 4:55am On Mar 18, 2022
shevchenko:

Ebele?
God punish your family .They will die by sango

Do you even know who Ebele is ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Awoleesu(m): 5:09am On Mar 18, 2022
3ple9ine:

e no even rest small .
Abi o! He should have flown from his Anambla intarationa rearportu' nau! grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by ufotunang: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2022
So he wanted to Japa out of the country after looting Anambra state
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by Sweeetheart(m): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2022
if EFCC wasn't right about the allegations levelled against him he won't want to fly out less than 24hrs he handover

crook man but I still preferred him than Pthief obi the saint that don't like money. clown
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by gaftsoil(m): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Where is ur sense
Re: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport by MERCHANDISER: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Like wtf.
I never read any stories in the news about Willie.
Not like uncle ganodollar who was caught live.
Hope efcc will also have this vigor at the end of gandollars administration
Is ganduje from Anambra ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.