Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS (6832 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Oceanjagaban: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2022
diogo23:

Cultists will never go unpunished, you will never go unpunished either
Dead man walking go and sleep...
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2022
DryMouth:

E be like say you be cultist?

No worry your own dead body go soon reach Nairaland frontpage

a pity
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Oceanjagaban: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
DryMouth:

E be like say you be cultist?

No worry your own dead body go soon reach Nairaland frontpage
your papa ND your mama dead body go show for nairaland
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
your papa ND your mama dead body go show for nairaland
Keep on with cultism. Time will tell.

E be like you jst bam newly. This one wey body dey sweet you, you dey Nairaland dey carry shoulder.

Na dis same Nairaland them go post your deadbody picture. Maybe your own na your prick dem go cut commot use the prick dey play

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by badboyTee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Yes o. One of d gains of cultism
this guy you can lie
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
badboyTee:
this guy you can lie
Ki le So? embarassed
Re: Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
badboyTee:
this guy you can lie

Tell me d lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev.kings Devlish Actions / Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. / Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.