Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,796 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred (1355 Views)

Strike: NLC, TUC Playing Politics, Harming Nigerians – Onanuga / Umahi Mocks Those Playing Politics With Coastal Highway As Demolition Commence / Bukola Saraki: EFCC Playing Politics, Witch-hunting Percieved Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

All the mods are keeping silent to the evils being perpetuated by Helinues. He's calling for Genocide against tribes that disagree with Tinubu's presidency in a democratic society like Nigeria where there's freedom of expression.
Lalasticlacla

Oamj4

Mukina

Seun

Dominique
Rule 2 and 3.

The moderators should not allow this slide by

Helinues is in the habit of calling for genocide against the Igbos on Nairaland

Helinues must not be allowed to use Nairaland to spread genocide against the innocent igbos

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun Seun

3 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Skyfornia(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps you are new on this forum..

We are yet to lose any major argument or discussion on this forum... And on most of those past argument, there are always warning like this

My 2nd registration on nairaland was 2011...does that sound new to you? grin

I know someone who is afraid when I see one...you are scared, like someone who is drowning or loosing.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

When Southwest campaigned against Jonathan in 2015 just to make sure Buhari win.

Did you think of the consequences?

You said campaigned against which is fair in politics.

This thread is about saboteurs of SW interest. Those who have been playing politics of bitterness and hatred .

I have no business with those who are campaigning against the interest of SW, it's allowed

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

My 2nd registration on nairaland was 2011...does that sound new to you? grin

I know someone who is afraid when I see one...you are scared, like someone who is drowning or loosing.

This one don dey talk bunkum.

Next

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

You said campaigned against which is fair in politics.

This thread is about saboteurs of SW interest. Those who have been playing politics of bitterness and hatred .

I have no business with those who are campaigning against the interest of SW, it's allowed

What is the difference between campaign and saboteur?

Southwest played saboteur to remove Jonathan by all means possible just to install Buhari and pave way for Tinubu.

But they never thought of the consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Skyfornia(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

This one don dey talk bunkum.

Next

And you said you don't lose argument? grin

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by cktheluckyman: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:
To those who play politics of hatred and bitterness, To all those who are hell bent in being saboteurs to the SW interest, to all those who can't make their comments without attacking Yoruba's or their leaders, I hope you guys have considered the possible consequences of your actions.

You can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and think this would remain the same.

To before warned.....
Is this supposed to be a threat or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

What is the difference between campaign and saboteur?

Southwest played saboteur to remove Jonathan by all means possible just to install Buhari and pave war for Tinubu.

But they never thought of the consequences.

Same GEJ that had been seen severally meeting with different Yoruba's after the election lose.

Same GEJ that supported Apc candidate in the last Bayelsa Guber election..

Had Apc , Northerners or Yoruba's played Politics of bitterness with GEJ, he won't have moved along with them after 2015.

So again, your analysis is flop

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

And you said you don't lose argument? grin

Go back and read. Major argument...

There is no reason for wasting time with argument with no basis
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by ruggedboych: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:
To those who play politics of hatred and bitterness, To all those who are hell bent in being saboteurs to the SW interest, to all those who can't make their comments without attacking Yoruba's or their leaders, I hope you guys have considered the possible consequences of your actions.

You can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and think this would remain the same.

To before warned.....

Warn your father, bloody animal

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2022
cktheluckyman:

This guy is calling for Genocide and all the mods seems to turn blind eye to his dangerous act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2022
cktheluckyman:

I've reported this thread to Mynd44 Mukina and Seun

This is not Helinues first time of using Nairaland to threaten tribes that do not support Tinubu ambition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Yeah, to those playing Politics of bitterness and hatred..

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I've reported this thread to
This is not Helinues first time of using Nairaland to threaten tribes that do not support Tinubu ambition

Me singing weeknd- I saw you crying in a crowded room...

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Skyfornia(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Go back and read. Major argument...

There is no reason for wasting time with argument with no basis

Oh I see! The one you loose, you tag it minor argument, but the one you think you are winning, you accept it as major argument. It doesn't work like that comrade.

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Me singing weeknd- I saw you crying in a crowded room...

Na you dey always be the first to call the mods, everybody too get right to call the attention of the moderators over your activities on this forum

What you're playing is not politics

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He does it regularly and at will without giving a hoot about the rules and regulations governing this forum. Calling for Genocide against tribes that disagree with Tinubu's presidency is uncalled for and illegal.

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by swaggerjack: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Just because Nigerians don't support his plan to turn all of us to almajiris and turning the country to a drug and agbero paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2022
swaggerjack:

Just because Nigerians don't support his plan to turn all of us to almajiris and turning the country to a drug and agbero paradise.

The.mods go soon knack am ban for using Nairaland as tool to spread hate and violence against other tribes

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2022
1851on:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400
I know thank you
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Same GEJ that had been seen severally meeting with different Yoruba's after the election lose.

Same GEJ that supported Apc candidate in the last Bayelsa Guber election..

Had Apc , Northerners or Yoruba's played Politics of bitterness with GEJ, he won't have moved along with them after 2015.

So again, your analysis is flop

I know my analysis is flop

So who are those against Tinubu presidency?

Let campaign start proper, so you can clear your doubts.

You think South south are clapping for you for removing their son through your media war and propaganda grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congrats IPOB You Have Won / Northern Christians Storm Aso Rock To Protest Muslim-muslim Ticket. / The Sad Paradox Of Peter Obi, Obidients And The Northerners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.