Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,764 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred (1346 Views)

Strike: NLC, TUC Playing Politics, Harming Nigerians – Onanuga / Umahi Mocks Those Playing Politics With Coastal Highway As Demolition Commence / Bukola Saraki: EFCC Playing Politics, Witch-hunting Percieved Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2022
1851one:
[s][/s]
your mama toto dey smell like rotten egg
stale
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The.mods go soon knack am ban for using Nairaland as tool to spread hate and violence against other tribes

But the mods are not mischievous now.

You are yet to explain to them how I attacked a tribe and which tribe in particular..

Until you provide those evidences, your reporting na Dustin materials

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

Oh I see! The one you loose, you tag it minor argument, but the one you think you are winning, you accept it as major argument. It doesn't work like that comrade.

You see why I said you are either new or not an active members..

Ask around
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by NoFucksToGive: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I've reported this thread to Mynd44 Mukina and Seun

This is not Helinues first time of using Nairaland to threaten tribes that do not support Tinubu ambition

Dont waste your time helinues has a mod as a friend or is a mod using that account to spread hate.. he uses multiple accounts and comments then quotes them with helinues account .

That's his stock in trade to spread hate that's what he is paid to do... He targets the Ibo with 99% of his hate posts using different accounts opening various threads .

But be calm ... His time is coming .. I know one thing coming toward elections those being used by disgruntled politicians will be gotten..

I know who helinues is . What they don't know is they are not bigger than the government . They cannot distabilize our nation and go scot free. There is an anti hate speech bill innlaw isnt there ?

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Do t waste your time helinues has a mod as a friend or is a mod using that account to spread hate.. he uses multiple accounts and comments then quotes them with helinues account .

That's his stocl in trade to spread hate that's what he is paid to do... He targets the Ibo with 99% of his hate posts using different accounts opening various threads

Drink cold water and relax

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by NoFucksToGive: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Don't worry comrade it will shock you grin

Take a seat don't fret... Not yet at least we grin

Those paying you to destabilise Nigeria will abandon you like they did the sesssionist thug Nnamdi Kanu

Your day will come

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Don't worry comrade it will shock you grin

Take a seat don't fret... Not yet at least we grin

Those paying you to destabilise Nigeria will abandon you like they did the sesssionist thug Nnamdi Kanu

Your day will come

And I have read this lyrics several times oo.

It no even dey move paper self
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by NoFucksToGive: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

And I have read this lyrics several times oo.

It no even dey move paper self

Shhh then be calm ... You and your pay masters will understand that the nation is higher than your ambitions.

Go and have a nice seat...

You are well known from your time of running farming scams... When the time of Reckoning is here you will be held accountable for all your unpatriotic acts

Bye

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Shhh then be calm ... You and your pay masters will understand that the nation is higher than your ambitions.

Go and have a nice seat...

You are well known from your time of running farming scams... When the time of Reckoning is here you will be held accountable for all your unpatriotic acts

Bye

You people are yet to tell us where the University of Lies and Mischievous is located in your region.

Una master lies no be here. I have dared you more than billion times to provide proofs of your allegations, yet you couldn't .

What did you people drink the day they were sharing free shame na?
Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by NoFucksToGive: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

You people are yet to tell us where the University of Lies and Mischievous is located in your region.

Una master lies no be here. I have dared you more than billion times to provide proofs of your allegations, yet you couldn't .

What did you people drink the day they were sharing free shame na?

Why are you panicking ... Do you know what I do for a living ? You will know one day.. you have called me names and all sorts .

Are you familiar with the anti hate speech bill of the federal republic of Nigeria ?

Ethnic Discrimination
The Bill makes provision for instances when a person would be said to have discriminated against a Nigerian citizen without lawful justification on the grounds of ethnicity. It provides thus:

"a person discriminates against another person if on ethnic grounds the person without lawful justification treats another Nigerian citizen less favourably than he treats or would treat other person from his ethnic or another ethnic group and/or that on the grounds of ethnicity a person puts another at a particular disadvantage when compared with other person from other ethnic nationality in Nigeria."5

It further provides that a person may be said to have discriminated against another if:

"...he applies to that person a provision, criterion or practice which he applies or would apply equally to persons not of the same race, ethnic or national origin as that other.6

The implication of this provision is that if a person should be found discriminating against another Nigerian citizen by placing him at a disadvantageous position compared to how he treats others from his own ethnic group or if he extends a criteria to such person which he applies equally to persons of a different race or ethnic origin, he would be in breach of this provision and hence be found liable. The inclusion of this provision appears to be an attempt by the government to address the perennial challenges of tribalism and ethnic favouritism in Nigeria.

Hate Speech
S.4 of the Bill prohibits the use, production, publishing, distribution, presentation, or direction of the performance of any visual or written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting or involves the use of such words in order to stir up ethnic hatred or from which ethnic hatred is likely to be stirred up against such person from an ethnic group in Nigeria. It prescribes a punishment of life imprisonment for any person found liable of committing this offence and a penalty of death by hanging where such act causes any loss of life.7

The implication of this provision is that if a person is found guilty of committing any of the above stated offences; such person could be sentenced to life imprisonment upon conviction or death by hanging.

I don't know who is your pay master , if it's Igboho, Suleiman, or hidden sesssionists, or maybe aggrieved politicians , but trust me your day of Reckoning is coming Mr man...

Don't be panicking yet... You spread hate across this forum daily and think because you registered it in the UK you are free from NCC sanctions ? grin

Be calm carry on , you will answer for your crimes against the state ..

Pls treat this as a joke continue with your hate disregard all I say

@princeofLagos and the likes , leave Helinues, stop bothering , he is a professional paid agent to destabilise this nation he is working with the owners of this forum...

They register accounts and use it to destabilise the fragile peace of this nation...

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by helinues: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Why are you panicking ... Do you know what I do for a living ? You will know one day.. you have called me names and all sorts .

Are you familiar with the anti hate speech bill of the federal republic of Nigeria ?

Ethnic Discrimination
The Bill makes provision for instances when a person would be said to have discriminated against a Nigerian citizen without lawful justification on the grounds of ethnicity. It provides thus:

"a person discriminates against another person if on ethnic grounds the person without lawful justification treats another Nigerian citizen less favourably than he treats or would treat other person from his ethnic or another ethnic group and/or that on the grounds of ethnicity a person puts another at a particular disadvantage when compared with other person from other ethnic nationality in Nigeria."5

It further provides that a person may be said to have discriminated against another if:

"...he applies to that person a provision, criterion or practice which he applies or would apply equally to persons not of the same race, ethnic or national origin as that other.6

The implication of this provision is that if a person should be found discriminating against another Nigerian citizen by placing him at a disadvantageous position compared to how he treats others from his own ethnic group or if he extends a criteria to such person which he applies equally to persons of a different race or ethnic origin, he would be in breach of this provision and hence be found liable. The inclusion of this provision appears to be an attempt by the government to address the perennial challenges of tribalism and ethnic favouritism in Nigeria.

Hate Speech
S.4 of the Bill prohibits the use, production, publishing, distribution, presentation, or direction of the performance of any visual or written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting or involves the use of such words in order to stir up ethnic hatred or from which ethnic hatred is likely to be stirred up against such person from an ethnic group in Nigeria. It prescribes a punishment of life imprisonment for any person found liable of committing this offence and a penalty of death by hanging where such act causes any loss of life.7

The implication of this provision is that if a person is found guilty of committing any of the above stated offences; such person could be sentenced to life imprisonment upon conviction or death by hanging.

I don't know who is your pay master , if it's Igboho, Suleiman, or hidden sesssionists, or maybe aggrieved politicians , but trust me your day of Reckoning is coming Mr man...

Don't be panicking yet... You spread hate across this forum daily and think because you registered it in the UK you are free from NCC sanctions ? grin

Be calm carry on , you will answer for your crimes against the state ..

Pls treat this as a joke continue with your hate disregard all I say

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by ygowon: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:
To those who play politics of hatred and bitterness, To all those who are hell bent in being saboteurs to the SW interest, to all those who can't make their comments without attacking Yoruba's or their leaders, I hope you guys have considered the possible consequences of your actions.

You can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and think this would remain the same.

To before warned.....
Your hatred for that particular tribe is ruining your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by NoFucksToGive: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=111137408][/quote]

grin
Be calm and drink water as you say... Your day is coming ... You see where Igboho and KanU ended up ? Your day is coming

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:
To those who play politics of hatred and bitterness, To all those who are hell bent in being saboteurs to the SW interest, to all those who can't make their comments without attacking Yoruba's or their leaders, I hope you guys have considered the possible consequences of your actions.

You can't work against the interest of SW in 2023 and think this would remain the same.

To before warned.....

Well-said guy. They will be dealt with. Wallahi.

Those on a path to destruction and failure are the same people who are so materialistic, and chasing money up and down always, they dont realize Nigeria, because of worldwide events, is changing and changing permanently for good.

I am predicting, 100%, massive changes once Buhari, the last of the authoritarian generation of leaders, steps down.

"One Nigeria", as Buhari, OBJ, Babangida etal are determined to keep it is not feasible.

Those who understand that are planning for
a future with that reality in mind.

Let those who never commit to their States and region, and must always seek their 'food' and sustenance in the land of others, continue myopically shitting where they eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2022
ygowon:
Your hatred for that particular tribe is ruining your life

Shut da eff up. That "particular tribe" love any other? Do they love the "Zoo" and their fellow Nigerians? Abeg go and sit down.

We are all adults and should face adult responsibilities always. Respect is reciprocal. Hate begets hate.

One ethnic group alone cannot be sowing seeds of hatred and division in Nigeria yet asking the rest of us to indulge their hateful, childish and totslly irresponsible ways.

Igbos want the total freedom of the land of others yet wish to retain the right to hate, insult, undermine, disrespect, disregard and divide those people passionately while residing in their land. That is what OP is correctly warning them about.

Igbos should campaign for their candidates and stop hating on BAT so malevolently.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by donb06: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Same GEJ that had been seen severally meeting with different Yoruba's after the election lose.

Same GEJ that supported Apc candidate in the last Bayelsa Guber election..

Had Apc , Northerners or Yoruba's played Politics of bitterness with GEJ, he won't have moved along with them after 2015.

So again, your analysis is flop
For statement 1... He's an elder statesman and does his work smoothly...

Statement 2... Interest supercedes anything in. Politics... Buhari and the cabal supported Obaseki a pdp candidate in 2020..

Statement 3: Nobody has built coffin with Tinubu's picture attached to it yet..

Still on statement number 3 .... Seems u guys have started ur own version of ATTACHEE BY FORCE .... on your thread, you mentioned YORUBA interest why now attaching HAUSA .....stop ATTACHEE BY FORCE ...BE WARNED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by swaggerjack: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The.mods go soon knack am ban for using Nairaland as tool to spread hate and violence against other tribes
That is the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of the TMC crew led by helinues and NGpatriot

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by ygowon: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin is your hate for igbo ruining your life too? Igbo doesn't even know u hahahaha
Dsalvo:

Shut da eff up. That "particular tribe" love any other? Do they love the "Zoo" and their fellow Nigerians? Abeg go and sit down.

We are all adults and should face adult responsibilities always. Respect is reciprocal. Hate begets hate.

One ethnic group alone cannot be sowing seeds of hatred and division in Nigeria yet asking the rest of us to indulge their hateful, childish and totslly irresponsible ways.

Igbos want the total freedom of the land of others yet wish to retain the right to hate, insult, undermine, disrespect, disregard and divide those people passionately while residing in their land. That is what OP is correctly warning them about.

Igbos should campaign for their candidates and stop hating on BAT so malevolently.

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by 1851neen: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by 1851nnee: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s][quote author=helinues post=111137408][/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:

To before warned.....
Small yansh sef dey shake. undecided

2 Likes

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ibo only flex muscles when Tinubu is mentioned. Atiku Fulani herdsman is their saviour now
Low budget zombie just like the Op.

1 Like

Re: To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps you are new on this forum..

We are yet to lose any major argument or discussion on this forum... And on most of those past argument, there are always warning like this
Hian! See power Mike grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Ademola Adeleke As Pdp's Candidate / Why I Left Osinbajo Support Groups, By Funke Cole / PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.